Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Is Iran trying to build a nuclear bomb? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3281)

Carbon 05-03-2006 06:45 PM

Is Iran trying to build a nuclear bomb?

Much assumed in American politics these days is that Iran is actively trying to build a nuclear bomb. So far I have seen little credible evidence for such. Especially after all the lies of the Bush Admin, their complicity in 9/11, and poor handling of everything besides killing people, I'm much more inclined to trust the Iranian government than its American counterpart.

If I were the President of the United States, I would not aggresively pursue sanctions against Iran. The reason being, that it sets a terrible example to the whole World. What they should be doing them is discouraging them publicly from building a bomb, and then putting economic sanctions on them if they break the non-proliferation treaty. The pressure on them now is just encouraging the Iranians to build a bomb as quickly as possible, as a deterrent for invasion.

Jimbo 05-03-2006 11:49 PM

Re: Is Iran trying to build a nuclear bomb?

Is It Oil, Nuclear Weapons, or All Of The Above & More, Much More ??? - :-o :-o :-o

Is It Oil, Nuclear Weapons, or All Of The Above & More, Much More ???

It’s All About Imperium, It’s All About World Domination

From reading some of the researched articles found in Makow's site & many others, & started making a brief chronological log of some of the major world events, as I saw them. If for a moment we just look at Israel, it is interesting to see what transpires.
<blockquote>1945<blockquote> - Modern Israel's establishment as a nation - launched by the Rothschild-Rockefeller-inspired & controlled Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), which established itself in 1945. - The CFR consists of select government officials and the captains and kings of business, finance, and the media. The CFR is so influential that it has been called the "Invisible Government" of the United States.</blockquote>1948<blockquote> - Through their efforts and that of the United Nations, modern Israel came into being in 1948. Israel was the creation of the United States & Great Britain & validated via the UN. - Its power has always been the undaunted support of the governments of the United States & Great Britain.</blockquote>1953<blockquote> - The US-Israeli power over the Middle East, since WWII, finally ran into an obstacle, Iran. A country CIA had returned to a despotic monarch in 1953. Paradoxically, this happened when American dominance over the region appeared to be at its peak.</blockquote>1953<blockquote> - Super-secret project MK-ULTRA was born.</blockquote>1978<blockquote> - The US-Israeli hegemony over the Middle East had won a great victory in 1978. At Camp David, the leading Arab country, Egypt, chose to surrender its leadership of the Arab world, & signed a separate 'peace' w/ Israel.</blockquote>1979<blockquote> - The US & Israel have been itching to go to Tehran since the Islamic Revolution of 1979.</blockquote>1982<blockquote> - This was the "Kivunim" plan first made public in 1982. It would give Israel a thousand years of dominance over the Middle East.</blockquote>1990<blockquote> - The end of the Cold War in 1990 offered a bigger opening to the United States & Israel.</blockquote></blockquote>
This would imply to me that Israel, being created by both the US & the UK, & then sanctified by both the UN & CFR, which are undoubtedly also creations of the (not so obvious & unseen) Empire, is then a geopolitical extension the Imperium. That would also explain how come there is so much (Israeli) influence infiltrated w/in our own government for so many years, & also the insane amounts of money they have been sucking right out of our pockets, & thus our economy, for so long. That also explains why the close relationship, & allegiance to Israel, & also it kind of explains how come the UK seems to be so silently happy in the background, sometimes just seemingly as a powerful observer. In addition this would also explain how come both the US & the UK seem to have both secretly funded & supported the rise of Hitler & WWII. Now, from what we have by now learned, that all government heads around the world seem to have somehow been picked, supported, encouraged, & influenced by some "global secret organizations," such as the Illuminati & its many tentacles, we should not be surprised the least, that those world governments that have over time gained their own autonomy & independence from the Imperium, & through the capitalization of their natural resources, seem to have become the "enemy" which must at all cost be now subjugated, or else, let them be what they might. It's like a preemptive deactivation of a potential threat to world power & domination. Also, when it appears that Israel is seemingly a separate entity out there somewhere, it's not. Israel is an integral "part of, & a tentacle of the whole" – of the Imperium, that is.

So what I'm saying here is that, it looks to me that the nuclear stranglehold Iran has just recently announced to the world, has become nothing more than a very convenient excuse for the Imperium to try to use to justify to attack & destroy a (geopolitical) "enemy" who's been on their sights for over half a century – if we narrow our field of vision. It's all about control, & who wants to control the world. The problem is that our "Freedoms, our unalienable rights" & our "way of life" have all being compromised, & thus have become the casualties in these recent "wars" of the Imperium. Not only is the "Middle-East" under attack, the "American Middle-Class" is under attack, including everything above, & everything below.

Now, this whole episode could easily transpire into an Iran-Russia-China(& guests) vs. Israel-US-UK (& guests) war… & thus, WWIII (World War Three).

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"...
8-)

Carbon 05-04-2006 09:10 AM

Jimbo,

Your reply doesn't address the issue that I want to discuss. Is Iran really trying to develop nuclear weapons, as the US and Israel alledge, or is it developing a peaceful domestic nuclear power generation program?

What evidence do we have that they are? There was a laptop alledgedly found containing plans from Pakistan. Is this credible?

Jimbo 05-04-2006 10:04 AM

Is Iran Really Trying To Develop Nuclear Weapons ??? - :-o :-o :-o

Is Iran Really Trying To Develop Nuclear Weapons ???
Should pursuing nuclear power be banned from all governments w/o exception, or allowed to just a few that already have it ?

Should We Give Iran The Benefit Of The Doubt ?

If what Iran is claiming to be true, which there are already nuclear energy world organizations backing their position, including getting the backing of Russia & China, then they are pursuing nuclear energy for civilian use, which in my personal opinion any human society should be peacefully allowed to pursue. However, given the fact that other nations have not only developed nuclear weapons capabilities, but have also used it on civilian populations, I don’t see the moral high grounds to prevent anyone else from pursuing the same. Other than the “survival of the fittest” argument, which naturally applies only to the “animal kingdom” & does not belong in an educated & civilized society, even if that knowledge is only contained by a few controllers & gatekeepers, I don’t see the justification.

Because all governments including our own have over the centuries demonstrated the capability of lying & killing innocent civilians for selfish reasons, I tend to disbelieve anything they claim to be true. Unless I see reasonable, logical, & independent evidence presented, specially, if by people that are not subject-matter experts, such as good journalists, or people who are not direct or indirect beneficiaries. I think that for humanity & the world to continue evolving to as high as it can possibly reach, a multitude of ideologies should be allowed to coexist in a peaceful & mutually cooperating environment. I don’t think that neither tyranny nor dictatorships of any kind should continue to exist for mankind to be able to truly flourish. There is beauty in diversity, just look at the universe.

The turn we have taken in the last 5 years has been negative, painfully unnecessary, & painfully costly to those who can yet not decide how we can all live together.

I can think of 1000 ways in which we could right now live in a better world w/o anyone’s suffering or sacrifice.

8-)

Bouncer 05-06-2006 08:23 AM

And let's not forget the old alliances forged during the Cold War; Iran probably already has one or more nuclear devices, albeit compromised by decay.
I concur that the current episode seems like a lot of grandstanding: look out for a turning op.

sablefish 05-06-2006 06:20 PM

I read somewhere that nuke bombs are "out" as far as the Muslims are concerned. There is something that they don't like about indiscriminate killing, of men, women, and children, that nuclear warfare entails.

However, I wouldn't blame them for having a few. Just to keep their neighbors honest. And all of their neighbors have nukes.

Why not demand of the U.N. to get rid of all nukes out of the ME? (The U.N. has no teeth. and I'm glad they don't).

I personally think that the NWO is going to nuke'em. Using the U.S./U.K./Israel as proxies… (suckers to take the blame).

Jimbo 05-06-2006 11:49 PM

Slouching Toward Global Enslavement - :-o :-o :-o

The UN Is Another Front & Control Structure For The NWO

You can think of our world as a “fish-tank” & the people above telling us (the fish) to go towards one end of the tank of the other for food are all the same group of people They all belong to the same organizations & secret societies, they all go to the same parties, & all they play golf together, even though to the fish, they seem to be all different, & because fish are “pretty” dumb.

Slouching Toward Global Enslavement

"Beginning in 1944, the walls between the nation-states began to fall as a new international infrastructure was set in place above the nation-states. One fine example of this was the United States signing in 1947 the General Agreement on Trade and Tariffs which became the World Trade Organization in 1994. With the birth of the International Monetary Fund/World Bank, the financial and economic barriers fell, with the birth of the United Nations, the political barriers fell, with the birth of the World Trade Organization, the trade barriers fell, with the birth of the International Criminal Court, the legal barriers fell, and as a result of 9/11, military and intelligence barriers fell between the nation-states. Thus today, we are heading towards a politico-military border-less world." -- See the "pattern" ?

http://www.rense.com/general69/slouch.htm

8-)

rushdoony 05-07-2006 08:37 PM

Is the USA trying to build a nuclear bomb?
Are there any Weapons of Mass Destruction in The USA?
If yes, then should the USA civilian population be bombed?
What is a Hypocrite?