the statement of brian
Your Honor: Excuse me please. I do not agree with today’s proceedings.
It is my opinion that:
1. I cannot make a plea today until I have received advanced disclosure from the CPS or the police. I understand there should now be an itemized list of all items seized on the morning of Tuesday, 23rd May, 2006 from Parliament Square. I understand that I should be provided with a written documented list of each individually tagged item.
2. Two black Bibles were also seized on the aforementioned date. I am requesting that they be rescinded into my care immediately as I have been fasting and praying for peace. They were gifts of love and compassion given to myself from dear friends to comfort me - to comfort us all. I believe that they convey the message that a time of peace shall come to pass - a promise by God. And as Mr. Tony Blair has been quoted in the paper yesterday as desiring to commit his faith to the Christian faith and the Roman Catholic Church, I am certain he can appreciate that this request is most reasonable.
3. I am requesting the return of all personal property required for my living needs such as clothes to my permanent address as recognized by the Royal High Court of Justice: Brian Haw, Parliament Square, Westminster, London, .
4. I am requesting to carry out a personal inspection, today, in the presence of my solicitor and/or barrister and an one independent witness of my choice and that this inspection be carried out and video recorded by an independent party to be jointly agreed upon today, of all the admissible evidence pertaining to today’s proceedings which I assert is my personal property seized on the aforementioned date. I assert I have just cause to question what state any of it any of it is in due to the video-taped nature of the afore mentioned seizure of said property from Parliament Square. I am also requesting to personally re-locate the entirety of he afore mentioned admissible evidence to a location of my choice, and to commence removal within forty-eight hours of today’s date, with a person of my choice, to be jointly agreed upon today. I am requesting I be given twenty four hours to complete the relocation of afore mentioned admissible evidence.
5. I am requesting that all privileged confidential legal documentation between my solicitor, my barrister and myself, along with tape-recorded and video-recorded and photographic evidence be returned immediately as I assert the legal documents were illegally seized. The police were told at the time of the seizure of these items that I believed that they had no legal right to take these items, by myself and others.
6. I personally have many questions regarding the legalities and/or illegalities pertaining to the continuation of these proceedings. Almost all of my evidence for not only this case, but many other cases and actions, pertaining to the police, has been seized by said police. It is somewhat ironic that the admissible evidence in question and privileged confidential legal documentation pertaining to various on-going cases and actions against the present government of England has been seized by force from Parliament square in a dawn raid which, in my opinion was a great waste of the taxpayers monies and used somewhat excessive force and bullying tactics. I cannot see how this case can proceed for if I had stolen all the evidence from the CPS, they could not have possibly proceeded to trial for even a first hearing.
7. I am humbly requesting that I be treated fairly and justly by the courts of this land and allocated a minimum of 20 feet to store my admissible evidence of what I consider to be genocide by this government, as has been the approximate length of most prior demonstrations, and to have the width also set as according to that of previous prior government authorised protests, as filmed by the City of Westminster which I am presently requesting of yourself. Lastly, I humbly request that the limitations set regarding the amount of people who may choose to show their support be questioned and be set in line with other government permitted protests on parliament square.
8. Your Honor, with all due respect … is this Westminster gate?
Anti copyright acknowledging Brian Haw
Re: the statement of brian
Sad commentary that the peelers will contribute more effort to shovel rubbish onto us than to lift one finger to lighten the burden. I, therefore, propose a two-fold solution for Brian.
And two, a better place to sleep:
ENOUGH IS FUCKING ENOUGH!
Unless I am mistaken... you are a prize mothers CUNT.
Idiots on line....
For fuck's sakes people the laws of the mother land are being corrupted and twisted within the courts of her land and the sole peace protester has had a law written just to get rid of him?
You all just stay on line and talk and talk your rubbish while you do absolutely fuck all to change anything.
BITCH. BITCH. BITCH
For those who want to see how it is done take a peak a boo at indymedia.uk at see what is happening at parliament square and what the police are doing to me and my friends directly in front of the eyes and ears of Paliament and Downing Street.
Sorry, Henry.... and you know I will always call a spade a spade.
If you feel the need to remove the entire text or just the swear words I understand.
AND ENOUGH IS FUCKING ENOUGH!
IF YOU ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM... YOU ARE A PART OF THE PROBLEM... EASY AS :-x
AND FOR THOSE OF YOU ON LINE WHO ARE INTELLIGENT AND ARE HERE TO LEARN AND NOT BE INSULTED BY IGNORANT ASSININE ASSHOLES....
A Plea for Humanity
- Brian Haw
Genocide: Judge Pleads Not Guilty on Behalf of Government
Dear Sir: 30.05.06
I still cannot quite digest what I witnessed today within the Bow Street Magistrates Courts - such flagrant abuse of a fellow country man’s rights. Why did not the solicitor object more strenuously? Perhaps she did not fully understand the games that were being played in that courtroom. They are certainly beyond the comprehension of most ordinary folk. Business as usual, I suspect - collusion. I recognized what I saw. I will explain…
It is just not a very pretty conclusion that is beginning to form in my mind. Brian politely stood up and asked the judge for his help, humbly, and was told to sit down and remain silent; that he could not speak regarding matters that others present were able to discuss to whatever length they chose - so many unanswered questions.
I know from article 1. of Brian Haw’s statement, that it was legally impossible for a plea to be offered today, let alone one be chosen and laid down by the judge on behalf of the accused, until advanced disclosure of all evidence is provided to the defendant by the CPS or the police. Lunacy comes to mind. The man said he could not make a plea and the judge did it for him. Why? What was his motivation? What could be the possible ramifications of his chosen actions upon Brian Haw? I certainly hope someone is not trying to make Circuit Judge off of the back of Brian Haw. Carrot and stick comes to mind.
Furthermore, it was agreed prior to court behind closed doors that no plea could be entered. Wat went wong? Are even the processes of law being abused? The CPS council and Brian’s solicitor, present behind closed doors, viewed Brian Haw’s statement before entering the courtroom - they received advanced disclosure. Good for the goose is not good for the gander in the kitchens of Bow Street Magistrate‘s Courts. Just what are they cooking up? The Judge received The Statement of Brian Haw by hand, by Brian’s solicitor, in courtroom Number 1, in public view, make no mistake please.
If Brian is to be found guilty under the new SOCPA legislation he could face up to one year in jail for his five year pursuit of peace, eviction and a hefty fine. To plead not guilty and be found guilty appears far worse that to confess ones guilt from the beginning. Wonderful childhood lessons I hope we have all learnt - all things being equal.
It is curious how applications for an anti-war protest to be located at Parliament Square are being continually rejected since the whips of Parliament determined to move Brian Haw on.
This is not the England my mother taught me about. Is this Roger Whittaker’s England? Is this your England? Do you recognize this country? I don’t, and I have lived here since 1991. Things have not been changing for the better, Tony. Everything you have touched has turned to shite. Education, healthcare, Iraq and the law - shite. Is this English justice?
A woman was arrested under the same SOCPA legislation for reading the names of the dead soldiers of this illegal war at a place of respect for them without government permission. Do we now require government permission to grieve? Just exactly what happened to the folks in Parliament Square when they held up blank placards without permission? Were they cautioned like myself, or arrested like others under which ridiculous section of what new and improved legislation attempting to erode away our civil rights? Not even a question mark folks?
Free speech is defined in the Oxford Dictionary as the right to express your opinions. Read it. Learn it. Live it. Love it. Speech is a gift from God and He intended to give it to everyone and some have had had taken it away. Make no mistake yet again. Free speech is a gift that God gave me that no man in this land may wave his magic pen and right a law to deny my voice or the voice of others. We, as members of the humane race, must speak for those who have been deprived their voice, especially to incite peace on behalf of my Good Lord. I will sing out and rejoice as the Bible has taught me to do. Amen.
I am a Christian woman and Brian is my brother from another mother. We have brothers and sisters all over the world; Moslem sisters and Hindu brothers, Jewish mothers and Buddhist fathers. We are indeed a global family that does not bar any creed, race, religion or fellow human being. We are humanity. Our uniting common desire is that of peace, love and justice for all our children’s future. Education is the way forward, not ignorance. Lying is never a good idea. The truth always has a funny way of coming to light.
Tony… can we talk?
Recently, I was cautioned for singing Jesus Loves the Little Children, All things Bright and Beautiful, Always Look on the Bright Side of Life - Monty Python, the word “mercy” sang over the tune of Amazing Grace and You Are My Sunshine outside Number 10 Downing Street on a Sunday evening. The policeman on the gate was a sweet heart. I think his mum must have sang him these songs too as he commented that he liked a certain hymn. He had a nice smile. It was all cool and copasetic. So why the charges?
Section 132 and 137 were first cited by two police officers after I demanded they tell me under which specific section I was being cautioned. They seemed to feel I had enough information in the knowledge of the Act and didn’t need to know under which specific section I was being cautioned, the fact that I was being cautioned under the Act alone was enough information for my small my mind to handle.
Section 137 deals with the use of a megaphone. I had none and pointed out the lunacy of that charge. Are you staring to get the picture? I was also told I should have received form 5090. What form? This all happened in public view.
I am told they are considering summonsing me to court as a serious organized criminal basically for practicing/singing hymns and a quirky English tune. The very next day, I hear that Mr. Tony Blair is swearing his faith to the Roman Catholic Church when he steps down from Number 10 and desires to lead the UN? Not into the music anymore, Tony? Hypocrisy comes to mind.
What more can I say?
The British Law Society needs to be duly informed that grievous improprieties and abuse of processes occurred within the walls of the Bow Street Magistrates Courts, Room number 1 on the above noted date.
I would also assume that an immediate dismissal of said hearings would be appropriate - a mistrial. It is contemptible that Brian Haw is expected to negotiate the return of his personal confidential legal documents and personal property, such as clothes and two priceless Bibles, with the parties who, in my opinion, illegally took possession of said confidential property and should have never had touched his personal effects in the first place. For myself, that is like telling a woman who was been raped and mugged to “go sort it out” with her rapist - the safe amicable return of her handbag and virginity.
I don’t think the artist Mr. Banks is going to be very happy with the due care that was not paid to his gifted artwork valued at some £50,000 that was on the pavement for public display until 78 police officers were sent on a dawn raid of Parliament Square. Has this theft been reported and filed? Has a statement been taken from the victim of this crime? Were there any witnesses? Were these paintings evidence and exactly whose evidence were they?
Thou shalt not steal.
Thou shalt not kill.
The evidence Brian Haw displayed on the pavements of Parliament Square is that of genocide: noun deliberate extermination of a race of people.[from a Greek noun genos meaning ‘a race’ and a Latin verb caedere meaning ‘to kill’] Uranium/Plutonium tip weapons are raining down on the Iraqi women and their foreign invaders. Just as the men and women of Iraq are presently birthing Chernobyl babies due to radiation, where there was no nuclear plant melt-down, the parents of Hiroshima cried out years before them.
I fear that same hell we be re-visited upon our returning troops - their sperm and eggs were not protected upon Iraqi soil. Will you believe when England begins to birth these mal-formed children from her own womb and hear the cries of the Iraqi women? Oops…You won’t see those babies on Westernized soil - we have abortion. The Iraqi women do not believe in abortion. They endure a naturally painful childbirth without modern pain relief to hold ‘what’ in their arms and show ‘who’ to their families. They believe every child is a gift from God, as is right and proper.
Due to what can only be described as barbaric sanctions and the virtual destruction of a country by perpetual warfare back to the standards of the Stone Age, the cradle of civilization tracing from to the Stone Age, Iraq - the Garden of Eden, the birth place of Abraham, is being systematically finished off. (Nice going George and Tony! And you call yourselves Christians?)
The first gulf war was only the beginning. This time, the troops have been sent in to finish off the job which will be at their own peril. Didn’t Hitler think to kill off a breed of people? Did the English not seek to breed out the Scots, at one point in time, unless I am mistaken? Did the Bruce not commit treason against his fellow Scotsman in Mel Gibson’s ‘Brave Heart’ when he allowed the arrows to drop on his fellow Scotsman, while he plotted and colluded with Lords and Kings of other lands? (My 13 year old son explained that little interesting point.)
Is this treason I am witnessing? Does the English nation support these actions?
At the very least, an appeal on behalf of Brian Haw should have been immediately lodged. The amount of monies wasted harassing and bullying this warrior of peace is yet to be discussed in the House of Lords.
Is this English justice?
Please read the statement of Brian Haw and dare to question his written truth - a mere 730 words of your precious time. Ask yourself whether his heart speaks for the hope of peace for all nations or whether he is the heartless God Father of all serious organized criminals, as proposed under England’s daft new serious organized crime laws. Does he deserve a jail sentence for his plea? For the love of Christ, the man is proposing peace to the world and asking the bullies of this world to look at what they are doing and stop attacking and killing the children. The man is proposing love, peace and justice for all!
Some folks appear to be more interested in arresting free speech than educating terrorists into the understanding that terrorizing any race or segment of society is never a good idea.
No one likes a bully.
I am a Canadian citizen with permanent Right to Abode Status in England and in my heart, I am English. I was blessed with a fine English lady for my mother. My eldest daughter is Iraqi. Brian speaks for me and for her and my mum. God bless him and protect him and all God’s children.
Anti copyright acknowledging Brian Haw
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:16 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.