Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Internet update (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3409)

Minuteman 06-14-2006 06:05 PM

Internet update

The site www.whitehouse.gov at least for me returns a this page cannot be displayed error.
Really. Have I make the official blacklist?

Next up. Today on June 14, my birthday I have had to endure one of the most profane moments in the history of all mankind. Some asshole who claims to the the president of the United States and self declared Emperor of the World had just returned from a trip to Iraq. The nauseating spew of psychopathic lies emanating for this supposed "press conference" can only be described as an obscene monment in history. After that the glowing analysis by "celebrity" members of the "journalistic" world then assumed their proper subservient S&M positions and gloated over the whole affair. For a normal human it was most disgusting.
Really I am left with the question. How long do we have? Days, weeks or months.

lilwolf 06-14-2006 10:55 PM

Re: Internet update

I am one of those guys that is grateful that we at least have a president that has some guts. I may not agree with all of his ideas and policies, but at least he has stood up to many different nations and laid it out. He has week spots you bet, but he's not as dangerous (in my personal opinion) as Hillary. I honestly hope that we get a man (or woman) in the next election that will continue to have some guts and continue dealing with the bad guys. :-x

Saturnino 06-15-2006 03:17 PM

Guts ? He never did anything by himself, he fled Vietnam and National Guard service. He does what his daddy and Cheney tell him to do. And now he has all the power of the US backing him. Where are the guts ?

truebeliever 06-15-2006 09:57 PM

Quote:

Guts ? He never did anything by himself, he fled Vietnam and National Guard service. He does what his daddy and Cheney tell him to do. And now he has all the power of the US backing him. Where are the guts ?
He does like to collect brushwood in the middle of the noon day heat according to minders. That can be quite taxing. I think you too harsh SAT.

In fact, armed only with air supremacy, a 500 BILLION dollar budget and more gadgets than Inspector gadget...we see boys (literally) from Kansas getting blown to bits by illiterate peasants with AK's and left over artillery shells.

May the European/U.K based Globalists who sent American kids to kill and be killed in Iraq through their East Coast Blue Blood lackey Bush...die long, slow horrible deaths...unless they genuinely repent...which they will probably not do and they will never have the guts of a Hitler to kindly blow their own brains out...they will probably run to Israel instead.

Bouncer 06-16-2006 09:24 AM

Mad dogs and Englishmen . . .

My only regret about the Twin Towers is that the co-perpetrators were not present to share in the sacrifice.

earthspirit 06-16-2006 09:29 AM

Quote:

Bouncer wrote:
Mad dogs and Englishmen . . .

My only regret about the Twin Towers is that the co-perpetrators were not present to share in the sacrifice.
I believe one of them was reading story books, or something like that.

Bouncer 06-16-2006 09:49 AM

Well, I believe that he will finally turn from the Dark Side of the Force in his later years, so I hope he sticks around for a long time.
Yes, tell us the REAL story, W.

Unless they get him with OPERATION LULLABY, which is a containment operation designed to prevent death-bed confessions by people with sensitive information. Check into the deaths of every major player, and you will see a pattern emerge.