Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Americans: Please Help Stop Mexican Racist Communist Gang-bangers (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3421)

JackSparrow 06-19-2006 05:21 PM

Americans: Please Help Stop Mexican Racist Communist Gang-bangers

Americans: Please Help Stop Mexican Racist Communist Gang-bangers

http://youtube.com/watch?v=k8aQJ_IdnEc

Hello, fellow Americans. I need your help. On 6/2/06, I took my son to the CHErry festival in Beaumont, California. Casually filming the events as we strolled the vendor areas, we came upon Mexican racist, Communist, gang-banging vendors.

As you can see in the video, my son and I were then surrounded by little vato gang-bangers flashing their gang signs. There was a total of 3 Mexican racist, communist, gang-banging vendors.

The head of the Cherry Festival Buzz Doss promised on several occasions to apologize to the American people in the local newspaper, the Press-Enterprise. After several weeks, he changed his mind, saying that I was the only complaint.

Buzz Doss indicated that the Cherry Festival will continue to support these Mexican racist, communist, gang-banging vendors unless they received more complaints. You can call Buzz Doss and voice your opinion at: (909) 208-0880.

Don't expect things to get any better if you won't pickl up the phone, folks. These Mexican racist, communist, gang-banging types can and will overrun your community just as they have Beaumont, California.

Thank you for your consideration.

God Bless America.

earthspirit 06-20-2006 01:30 PM

Re: Americans: Please Help Stop Mexican Racist Communist Gang-bangers

Something to add, humor me:

It's happening here in Florida as well.

What started out as 'aid' for the good of getting the Mexicans out of economic strife, ended up as a humiliation towards the rest of us. They walk and ride around here literally laughing to our faces, as if we are such idiots. I guess we are !

Example: I cannot go to my neighborhood laundromat without one of these Mexicans stereotyping me as someone that does not have all the luxuries of being an American. They actually find it funny. I actually had to tell one (who DID speak English)and questioned whether or not I had my own home, car, washer/dryer, and such..., that the reason why I was using the public laudromat is because I was saving up for a new washer and dryer. Somehow these jerks thought that I was this poor pooh pooh poverty woman that would find 'them' inviting!!! Paaaaaaaaleeeeze!

From what I heard, they hardly pay anything towards rent. They do not have to have full coverage on their 'new' automobiles, they get about $600 a month for food stamps for a family of 4. (So I heard, do not know if its true.) Plus, free health care and hospital stay.

Then I hear that they DO NOT make minimum wage anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their salaries are a little 'stuffed'!!!

So, I hear what you're saying.....

Don't know if I'll be able to ignore them, and overlook the greatest neglect of us Americans at that!!!

But, I know of people who are hard working, good citizens, and are still waiting for that "chicken in every pot, and car in every garage"!

truebeliever 06-20-2006 11:44 PM

America is to be plunged into civil war.

Get used to it.

Bouncer 06-23-2006 12:01 PM

I saw something similar here: I was backing out of a parking spot in front of an urban convenience mart, and began to crank up my window - I have manual windows, so I had to stop and reach down for the crank. Some gang-bang-looking kids in a nice pricey car (yeah, like they have two paper routes and a night job???) were laughing at me with that look in their faces that says: "The man is too poor for power windows . . ."
This is part of the rigid class biases, cultural ignorance, and will only strenghthen the social programming of the "minorities" (I live in an area which is 80% Black and Hispanic) until people realize that if they fall into the trap it will only make them a bigger target for further experimentation and systemic abuse.

How many of us all believe at some level that the urban indigent population are "tainted", and so cannot be expected to abide by the rules of civilized society? Come on, now, be honest!
This is exactly what I mean.