Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Share the knowledge (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   This Lady Has A Personal Chip Story (?) (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=353)

get_real 03-10-2005 03:04 PM

This Lady Has A Personal Chip Story (?)

www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/chips.htm

nohope187 03-10-2005 07:29 PM

Re: This Lady Has A Personal Chip Story (?)

I know I'm a little bit paranoid about RFID and Smart-shelves at Wallmart and big brother cammeras everywhere and nano-bots in vaccines, but this lady sounds like she lost her marbles. Praying to make magnets destroy the chips you already have? She's totally nuts.

Mawashi 03-10-2005 08:58 PM

Yeah, Nohope, she does sound like she's gone off the deep end. Her heart's in the right place, but the wires are crossed somewhere...

get_real 03-11-2005 06:33 AM

That's why I put the (?), after the tread title.
Don't know her. But ya know what I hate???
That first song ya hear on the radio, and it sticks with you all day. Ya know what I mean???

"Feelings, Nothing More than Feelings......"
arrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

DoctorX 03-11-2005 12:50 PM

Is she really that far out there? I don't know about you but I think she could be right. We just don't know what type of technology the evil ones have.

You shouldn't be fooled into thinking that just because the chip technology has become 'mainstream' only a few years ago the govt didn't already have it decades ago. Black budget technology is a big deal. Who knows what kind of dark things they have in store.

get_real 03-11-2005 01:00 PM

Quote:

DoctorX wrote:
Is she really that far out there? I don't know about you but I think she could be right. We just don't know what type of technology the evil ones have.

You shouldn't be fooled into thinking that just because the chip technology has become 'mainstream' only a few years ago the govt didn't already have it decades ago. Black budget technology is a big deal. Who knows what kind of dark things they have in store.
Dr. X:
Yes, you are right. There are probably people who have had the chip put in decades ago. Maybe that is why we have had certain crimes, terrorism, etc. Timothy McVeigh.
It's just that her tone was a bit off. She is probably a very concerned person about these things. On several threads I and a few others have mentioned somethings that alerted us on a personal level. You are right. You never know.

nohope187 03-11-2005 03:20 PM

I'm sure most people here are familiar with Operation Paperclip and MK-ultra, but if not, you can read more at conspiracyarchive.com or conspiracyplanet.com or just google it. :-P

get_real 03-14-2005 06:51 AM

AFTERPOST re: Lady with chip story

www.geocities.com/landmarkbiblebaptist/Prophecy/666-Patents.html