Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Hellooooooooooo, is anyone out there? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36)

nohope187 12-18-2004 05:43 PM

Hellooooooooooo, is anyone out there?

Being the only member logged on totally sucks, man! :-?

marypopinz 12-18-2004 05:45 PM

Re: Hellooooooooooo, is anyone out there?

I'm always floating around...

Don't leave home much as outside sucks

Mary XXX

awake 12-18-2004 06:08 PM

I Am "out there" and in there as well, be still and know that I Am. Why no hope? Clear a space in the tangle of your thoughts and feelings, build a small fire and recieve a guest. The outer circumstances of this life is a great challenge for the arousal of positive and objective emotions. I offer you this; compassion is the only true emotion, it is the ground luminosity by which an awakened heart precieves. God bless you. awake

diogenes 12-18-2004 09:00 PM

I know how you feel, since right now I'm the only member logged on... of course that may change by the time I finish typing.

I've been a slave to the academic calendar and fatigue since this site started. Now I have a few weeks to catch up with life.

freeman 12-19-2004 08:43 AM

My experience with online forums and chat rooms is that the vast majority of people participate as "lurkers". I know I myself started out that way until I finall worked up the courage to participate (and there may be many who wish I didn't).
Public communication is still one of most people's greatest fears and insecurities.

marypopinz 12-19-2004 09:48 AM

Freeman dude, I'm happy you're here with your two cents, and hope with his 2 cents and sable and ana ahmad... i could live with out mushdummy and he teaches us something by his presence too!

The more of us chucking in our pennies of thought...

The more poeple who read through our thoughts and brainstorms...

People are questioning, people are thinking...

You come across great Freeman. Speak your mind and pen your thoughts! I don't always agree with you and that makes me question what I think. That is good. It's all good.

Let's all throw in our pennies of thought and see if we can get it really rolling on a really good vibe called the truth!

peace mary xxx

DarkChilde3D 12-21-2004 02:37 AM

the only problem with forums like this is that the enemy can read our communications and we cannot always read theirs.

sablefish 12-21-2004 11:34 AM

Who is the enemy?.. I think most of "them" are just uninformed.. I imagine what we do here is to bring others into the light of our common understanding... Bring Them On..perhaps we can open their eyes.

DarkChilde3D 12-21-2004 12:46 PM

I didn't say the forum was a bad idea . . . its a very good idea. I'm just saying that the enemy (those who look to totally screw us all in every sense of the word) sees how we think, and are probably looking for a way to use our thoughts and feeling to their benefit. I LOVE this forum. I feel right at home here.

nohope187 12-30-2004 08:33 PM

Well what do you know, I'm the only one logged on again. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! :-?