Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   US Forces Ready to Destroy 10,000 Targets in the Middle East in a Few Hours (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3637)

SeC 08-11-2006 01:31 AM

US Forces Ready to Destroy 10,000 Targets in the Middle East in a Few Hours

THE END OF THE BEGINNING by Dan Plesch: US Forces Ready to Destroy 10,000 Targets in the Middle East in a Few Hours

"Speculation aside, we do know that Don Rumsfeld has placed US forces on alert. "We're now at the point where we are essentially on alert," lieutenant-colonel Bruce Carlson, commander of the 8th Air Force, said. "We have the capacity to plan and execute global strikes in half a day or less."

Continue to read:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?messageid=276090&showdate=8/11/06

Tor 08-15-2006 08:51 PM

Re: US Forces Ready to Destroy 10,000 Targets in the Middle East in a Few Hours

I am rather doubtful that there are 10000 targets in the Middle East worth destroying. I personally know of just 2000.

truebeliever 08-15-2006 09:26 PM

Yeh, the U.S military sure like destroying things. Especially for the benefit of Israel.

Iran has been totally set up by Europe and Russia. They've sold them a shitload of weapons which the Ruskies can have tested in real time for them. They've egged them on and now they will withdraw support.

White men stick together. They love Chesterfield lounges and will never let silly brown people in on the scam. When will they learn.

Goodbye Iran, it's been nice knowing you.

I expect good live vision of the mushroom cloud on Fox and CNN...my prefered propaganda channels. The instant popcorn is in the microwave ready to go.

The Globalist march continues.

nohope187 08-15-2006 09:43 PM

Seriously True, ya know Iran ain't goin down without doin some collateral damage. nohope slaps true. :-P

truebeliever 08-15-2006 09:53 PM

Quote:

Seriously True, ya know Iran ain't goin down without doin some collateral damage.
Sure...will justify the nukes. :-)

Israel must claim "defenceless virgin" status other wise white people will get angry at the destruction that will be visited on Iran.

Do not underestimate the power of the U.S airforce. Israeli's will be flying too.

nohope187 08-15-2006 09:56 PM

Wish you weren't right about that, but you are. :-(

Tor 08-16-2006 03:34 PM

Could be worse gentlemen. The West could be on the receiving end of the all those warheads. I'm sorry for them in a way, but its not like they haven't been warned about fucking around with the US.

truebeliever 08-20-2006 09:20 PM

Quote:

Could be worse gentlemen. The West could be on the receiving end of the all those warheads. I'm sorry for them in a way, but its not like they haven't been warned about fucking around with the US.
Yeh, you'd think the world woulda learned. :-P

Quote:

Genocide of local Indian population.

Ruthless slaughter of Phillipino's in 1890's uprising.

Massive firebombing of German cities - 600,000 dead innocent men, women and children.

Starvation of 1000,000 German soldiers AFTER the war.

Massive firebombing of Japanese cities - 1000,000 dead innocent men, women and children.

Massive bombing campaign of Korean targets - untold dead.

Vietnam war - Anywhere from 2-3 million dead Vietnamese and Cambodian innocent civilians.

1st Gulf War - 250,000 dead Iraqi conscripts in the desert.

U.S led sanctions after 1st Gulf War- 1,000,000 dead innocent Iraqi's...but it was "worth it". [Madeline Albright]

2nd Gulf War - 30,000+ dead innocent Iraqis and counting.

I could go on.

Indeed, has'nt anyone learned yet? "Who can take on the Beast"? The servent of "mystery babylon". And we all know who that is ;-)

AlexZello 02-18-2008 06:59 AM

What do you think of Obadiah Shoher's views on the Middle East conflict?

What do you think of Obadiah Shoher's views on the Middle East conflict? One can argue, of course, that Shoher is ultra-right, but his followers are far from being a marginal group. Also, he rejects Jewish moralistic reasoning - that's alone is highly unusual for the Israeli right. And he is very influential here in Israel. So what do you think? uh, here's the site in question: Middle East conflict