Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   What is really going on? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Seymour Hersh: U.S. involved in Israeli plans to invade Leba (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3661)

madthumbs 08-14-2006 09:19 AM

Seymour Hersh: U.S. involved in Israeli plans to invade Leba

Video Link:

Seymour Hersh: U.S. involved in Israeli plans to invade Lebanon

Quote:

Today on CNN, Seymour Hersh of the New Yorker, the one who mainstreamed the Abu Gahrib story, has confirmed with insiders that Bush and the Israeli Government planned months in advance that any incident, no matter how small, would ignite a broad and punishing response by Israel in a preemptive move to start a war with Iran. Bush’s Neocon advanced plan actually included Israel destroying Hezbollah’s missles as pre-cursor to an attack on Iran. The war with Iran is on the assembly line. Only a mass (I mean millions of people marching) protest will stop this insane neo-dictator in the Whitehouse. Hersh even says that Bush doesn’t even regard Congress or the people when deciding foreign policy.
-More shit making USA look bad to the rest of the world!

truebeliever 08-14-2006 09:40 PM

Re: Seymour Hersh: U.S. involved in Israeli plans to invade Leba

Just business as usual.

Makes perfect sense. Annoyed I could'nt see what was so obvious.

Israel is securing it's Northern flank before the bombing campaign of Iran. Israel is probably "allowing" Hezbollah to use up ALL it's missiles.

It had me puzzled how Israel, with ALL it's high tech millimeter wave radar on high flying aircraft, Apache choppers and drones could possibly miss the OBVIOUS lauch signitures of clumsy Katusha rocket launchers.

NOTHING is going to stop the ultimate nuking of Iran. Before it will come a covert op to kill as many Americans as possible...perhaps an aircraft carrier in the Gulf. The 5th Columnists Bolshevick neo-cons, in league with the covert apparatus of Israeli intelligence will pull it off, further incriminating Arabs and Islam.

Marching does N-O-T-H-I-N-G. Good exercise and it may make you feel better but just give it up. The Left are a bunch of useless idiots.

VOTE!!!! Vote the bastards out and put in your own!!!!!! You should have done it years ago...to late now truth be known.

:-)

Tor 08-16-2006 03:41 PM

I hate to burst your bubble here but we don't need a provocation to nuke Iran. Depends on how you define "In the National Interest". A phrase you are going to hear more of before long.

The plans for Iran's demise were generated long ago.

666 08-16-2006 03:54 PM

Quote:

Tor wrote:
I hate to burst your bubble here but we don't need a provocation to nuke Iran. Depends on how you define "In the National Interest". A phrase you are going to hear more of before long.

Jewish superiority ... is it the Jews fault

that they are so smart ?

Tor 08-29-2006 08:38 PM

Quote:

666 wrote:
Quote:

Tor wrote:

Jewish superiority ... is it the Jews fault

that they are so smart ?
No it isn't. The fact is, Jews are superior to non-Jews in many ways. More particularly, they make the Arabs look like retarded apes in comparison.