Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   What is really going on? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   "Spheres" (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3671)

Barbarian 08-16-2006 04:37 PM

"Spheres"

What do people know of balls of bright light?

The reason why I ask is quite simple. For the last 2 days, me and my friend have been hiking across from Lochcarron to Beuly and camping halfway. This is in the Scottish Highlands for people not familiar with it. Late afternoon on the Tuesday, we crested a rise and saw three [possibly army] vehicles parked up near a line of trees. They were dark and we wouldn’t have spotted them if we hadn’t seen the people from the cars milling around near them.
The location is about 20 miles from the nearest village so we weren’t expecting anyone. We thought it was military manoeuvres so we sat, opened some lunch and watched.
After 2 minutes, we noticed a deep low pulse bass noise. Impossible to tell which direction it was coming from but it was more felt than heard. It was then the sphere appeared.
Between the vehicles a huge sphere appeared. It didn’t swoop down from the sky. It wasn’t inflated. One moment it wasn’t there, then it was. It was luminescent. Taller than the trees around it, we figured over 30 foot tall. I pulled out my camera and took pictures. I managed to take about 3, possibly 4 pictures before the camera turned itself off. Still keeping my eyes on the sphere, I pulled the spare batteries out of my rucksack and put them quickly in. The camera still wouldn’t turn on. I tried the camera on my mobile phone but it wouldn’t switch on either. My friend was at this point trying his and his wouldn’t switch on either. We lay a bit further down, realising we were seeing something that we shouldn’t be seeing.
We sat there for about 5 – 10 minutes watching this sphere and the people walking around it. We couldn’t see exactly what they were doing, but a few of the people had stood further back and were looking around to seemed to be watching the hills; one of which was looking in our direction. We couldn’t make out their attire but it was dark, possibly black. They were holding something in, we figured maybe that they were armed; there was no way we were going in for a closer look.
The sphere appeared solid, but was rotating very slowly. It altered between light pink to just off white. The best way to describe it, is to think of Jupiter, but light coloured.
As suddenly as it appeared, it vanished. It was at this point that we noticed the pulsing bass noise had ended as well. The people that had been around the sphere, loaded some items into the back of one of the land rovers, and then they all climbed in drove down to the lake behind the trees and continued onto the small pass nearby.
We sat there for possibly another 5 minutes. I wanted to go for a closer look, but my friend didn’t. I left him behind and hurried over to where the sphere had been. Apart from tire tracks, there was no evidence of it. I even checked the nearby tree branches, to see if they had been burnt or had snapped, but they appeared intact. I checked my camera, but it still wouldn’t work, neither would my phone.
I had another quick look around before rushing back to where my friend was hiding. We waited for a few minutes, discussing what it was, but could not reach a conclusion.
The conclusion I reached was this was military. The people and vehicles around it were military. But if this was the case, what was it supposed to be used for. If it was a military test item why were they testing it there?

If anyone else has seen these things, I would be grateful if you would let me know.

I’ve returned and my camera and phone are still not working. I’ve taken the memory card out of the camera and my computer is having a hard time reading it. It recognises it, states that there are 37 photographs on it, but refuses to access them. My phone won’t charge and my friends wouldn’t charge whilst we were in the car. I’ll take the camera to be repaired this evening.

Again, if anyone else knows what this thing is, or has seen one, please respond

Tor 08-17-2006 05:14 PM

Re: "Spheres"

I would be interested in seeing the pics when you get them. If they are sufficient quality, I can probably identify what branch of the UK military are represented by looking at the vehicles and uniforms. As far as the sphere goes, probably just some type of radio antennae or ballon.

[img align=left]http://meteora.ucsd.edu/images/raob_launch.gif[/img]

Shadow 08-18-2006 05:38 AM

Your camera and mobile phone may have been effected by an EMF field.

Barbarian 08-18-2006 07:39 AM

I've managed to access the pictures on my camera.
The resolution is not good and there is some picture degradation.
I was hoping to have clearer pictures but these are the best I have.

It is not a weather balloon.

The camera is now working again as both of our phones, but the rest of the pictures are damaged beyond repair. I’ve managed to get these ones and clean them up slightly
Like I said, the sphere suddenly appeared in-between the vehicles it was bright. The people are hard to make out and I now wish I had brought my better camera as its not digital and would have had better zoom, but I didn’t want it getting wet.
The vehicles are totally obscured and the spheres details are not clear.
If anyone has good photocleaning up skills, I can forward you the original files

Shadow 08-18-2006 11:04 AM

What was in the foreground of the 1st and 3rd picture?

Headvoid 08-18-2006 02:16 PM

Its a shame the resolution is so poor.

Interesting photos. There are possible explanations, but the description does fit with other stories.

Tor 08-18-2006 03:26 PM

Barbarian you have a PM

Barbarian 08-19-2006 01:59 AM

Quote:

Shadow wrote:
What was in the foreground of the 1st and 3rd picture?

I've increased the gamma on this picture and I'm not sure!

I've been concentrating on the Sphere so much I didnt look at the foreground!
It appears round but I have no idea what it is.

Tor has asked me to take the picture down until it's been evaluated, but I will leave it up until I get a decent explanation as to what it is.

08-19-2006 10:25 AM

Do you really want to play?

Shadow 08-19-2006 10:44 AM

It looks like a floating solid now. With an energy field!

Shit, thats a UFO.