Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Other NWO topics (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   JonBenet (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3762)

earthspirit 08-29-2006 03:35 PM

JonBenet

I don't know about what anyone else makes of all this JonBenet Ramsey news lately, but...it tells me that abused children have no one to speak for them. Why are they spinning with this?

Do they really NOT have enough evidence?

I'm stuck in thought that a family member did it! Period!

If that were my child, and I was the abuser/tormentor/murderer...I'd be snuffed out already.

Are they leaving us to think that the rich get away with 'murder'? Me thinks so!!!!!!!!

Or, are they really thinking that we see this whole thing as tough to crack? A crime committed by an intruder?

I know there's alot of other stuff going on in our world today, and yes, this case is ten years old...but, why and who came up with this John Karr scenerio? Did he really come to light on his own?

I feel we are constantly 'shown' that the world is a stage. How insulting.

Can we really believe anything today?

Can we really trust anyone to give us the truth?

Do the 'dead' know the truth?

Indred 08-29-2006 05:07 PM

Re: JonBenet

If I remember correctly this child who was not allowed to be a child was found dead in a locked room in the basement of her home. As a parent whose child was missing, would you not look in the basement of your own home and break down any locked door seeking your child. I would. I rest my case as to the murderer of this child.

Tor 08-29-2006 07:55 PM

She was most likely killed by a friend of her brother's. The family covered this up, because the brother was involved. Hence, the weird ransom note that no normal adult would have written. This is why the DNA doesn't match any family member or any guest of the 100 people who showed up there two days before her death at a Christmas Party.

They 08-30-2006 06:06 AM

It was the mother.

08-30-2006 06:50 AM

Quote:

They wrote:
It was the mother.
It was CIA/Muslims another case of chip implanting gone wrong.

earthspirit 08-30-2006 10:48 AM

Just to respond to the DNA thing. Ok, they say the DNA doesn't match any family member. So now, we all are wondering....hmmmmm......a friend?, a friend of the brother?, an intruder?

Like I said, can we really believe what we hear.
We want to. We start twirling ourselves in the direction that they want us to twirl....OOO, AHHH, someone elses DNA?

Oh 'Really' I ask?

Coverup? Yes of course. At least that's what my 'little voice' tells me.

If about 2 dozen people or so had the keys to the house and say your mom was a cook there and she had some long lost lunatic black sheep brother/sister who knew she worked for the Ramsey's....well, this relative could have made a key in less than fifteen minutes if there's a Home Depot in the neighborhood.

Yes, it could have been someone else. But, I don't believe it! Because in the very beginning (if I remember correctly) there were topics brought up like: the many visits to the doctor's office for vaginal area problems, the bed-wetting, the times when JonBenet just didn't want to participate in these pageants and she had a tired look to her at times. The constant rehearsals.

Perhaps the child just wanted to be a child and felt that everything else around her didn't make sense to her natural need for playing, hugging, being with other children more often, and such.

I remember when someone said that they asked JonBenet which 'outfit' she liked the best, she responded "the little pink Cowgirl outfit and Hat"! And what little girl wouldn't have?

No, JonBenet knew that her life, her body, her everybeing was (for that time) NOT hers!

The media wants us to help them close this case.
How? By us becoming uninterested, bored with it, desensitized, and just fed up with the whole thing. They want us to go on to 'something else'!
They literally want us to say..."OH, just drop it already"!

Then when the 'next big thing' comes along, they'll say.....Oh well.

Desensitizing. Yep.

Bouncer 08-30-2006 01:31 PM

Come on, guys! A sweet little girl + stunningly beautiful + gifted & talented + less than two degrees of separation from the occult and underground child rings = VICTIM!!!

If they had been sucessful in her programming (i.e. the Michael Aquino video tape and the stun gun, etc.) she would have gone to the highest bidder and been passed around like a bag of pretzels. Better off dead.

09-08-2006 08:08 PM

Quote:

They wrote:
It was the mother.
Agreed.

Tor 09-09-2006 05:38 AM

I'm suprised aliens or Jews haven't been brought into this yet but I'll let this thread continue as it almost makes sense.

I may lock it later if it gets out of hand though.

redrat11 09-21-2006 10:15 PM

Another Point of View...

http://www.the7thfire.com/Politics%20and%20History/JonBenet_pedophiles_in_boulder.htm