Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   ANY SERIOUS POSTERS HERE? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3778)

bikerinUSA 09-01-2006 09:35 AM

ANY SERIOUS POSTERS HERE?

Hi, maybe goodbye. Any serious posters here?
Jumped into Club Conspiracy a few times just to browse under 'guest' and came across some good topics. Somehow they fizzle out after a while.

With some of the nonsense I've noticed here lately, is this the 'end' of Club Conspiracy?

My topic of interest is the concern like many Americans have about foreign aid; the lastest stats showing the grossly low wages across the US; and the general plight of the 2-job holder getting nowhere.

A question I have for you: "Do any of you hold 2 jobs and still cannot afford a little luxury in your life?", and "Do any of you have a job where they bounce your hours/shifts around so that it makes it impossible for you to find another job?"

It seems to me that there is an awful lot of companies that go by this structure as if to make it (intentionally) difficult to hold a second job.

As well, some folks get a little 'hint' here and there at work if they do hold a second job. Has this ever happened to any of you?

Is our right to work 'when and how much' being taken away from us?

Tor 09-01-2006 09:40 AM

Re: ANY SERIOUS POSTERS HERE?

You bring up several good points all of which I'm going to ignore. The basic thing about working is that they own you. So get used to it and start busing your ass and maybe someone at your main job will start noticing. If you are going to be a lazy-ass don't come here whining about it.

09-01-2006 10:19 AM

somewhere on this site is a link to see Aaron Russos new documentary America: Freedom to Fascism, if you haven't yet watched it, you should.
The fact of the matter is, people who pay taxes that they are not required to pay, only hurt themselves, and further give power to an evil empire.
CAVEAT EMPTOR!

bikerinUSA 09-01-2006 10:31 AM

Quote:

Tor wrote:
You bring up several good points all of which I'm going to ignore. The basic thing about working is that they own you. So get used to it and start busing your ass and maybe someone at your main job will start noticing. If you are going to be a lazy-ass don't come here whining about it.
Obviously you are one of the asshole posters that I'm talking about that is filtering CC with slime and other nonsense.

As far as lazy ass, you must be talking about yourself.

No lazy ass here. This is why I brought up the topic, so that the good, responsible Americans like myself can discuss our present situation of low wages and economic structure as it is now.

You on the other hand just assumed I was some lazy ass such as yourself trying to live a life of Riley.

For the record, I'm in sales. I'm educated, and not in need of anyone's sympathy or inappropriate response such as yours.

If you cannot hold a discussion, perhaps it is YOU that should not come into this site.

Americans today want to provide for their children and other family members with the best that they could. And unfortunately, even with the company I am with, our phone and other clerical people cannot. Because we are a well-known business name that work's around the clock, we create the work schedules for week to week which might include that particular weekend, and even shift rotation. Which makes it difficult for someone to have a 'steady' second job.

This is what I meant.

If you did not catch what I was bringing to light, well then, you must be some welfare/foodstamp junkie waiting for mom or dad or somebody to die so that they might leave you a little something.

Perhaps your ass is so big it runneth over the edge of the couch. Time for you to get up and get a job. Try getting two. Work, yes it's probably something your mom and dad couldn't get you to do.

You must be the black sheep of the family.

Sorry folks, but this clown is what is going to be put in the handbasket to hell. It is obvious that there are a couple of jerks (like him) having multiple names coming here. They do a split screen and presto....

Good bye!

Bouncer 09-01-2006 11:17 AM

Please be advised that besides my joking for morale purposes, I am as serious as a heart attack when it comes to occult-based mind control issues.
If you don't believe me then try this:

http://www.photographicimage.com/merchant.ihtml?pid=620&step=4

This poster is serious.

The country we love needs more exposure to the truth. the old adage that "The public is not prepared to handle the harsh reality . . ." is just a control tactic: knowledge is POWER!
POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!

Tor 09-01-2006 11:58 AM

Your are in sales eh?

Must be a telemarketeer. Another one of those dickheads that call me up trying to sell useless crap. Why don't you get a real job and quit bringing your sob stories to people who have real jobs.

They 09-01-2006 12:19 PM

Quote:

Tor wrote:
Your are in sales eh?

Must be a telemarketeer.
Yep. Real sales does not involve shift work. If bikey were educated, he would not be in that kind of shitty dead end life. People who can hold down real jobs do not have to get second jobs.

Stranger 09-01-2006 12:27 PM

bikerinUSA, thanks for stopping by and bringing up a sincere topic. This site used to have lively debate and interesting topics. For some reason, it has lately attracted a bunch of narrasistic goofs.

Do not allow the personality disordered to hurt the morale of the serious posters. If you ignore their posts, they usually crawl off to some other site in order to get the attention they want.

Hang in there.

They 09-01-2006 02:06 PM

Quote:

Stranger wrote:
This site used to have lively debate and interesting topics.
Unfortunately biker did not offer one up. Just another troll. Probably that skanspiracy person on another proxy.

09-01-2006 03:11 PM

Man look Justin the "GAME IS OVER".