Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freemasonry (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   let's cut and paste everyone. (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3833)

09-05-2006 05:52 AM

let's cut and paste everyone.

yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn

09-06-2006 12:13 PM

Re: let's cut and paste everyone.

conspiraskan 09-09-2006 04:37 PM

WHAT A REMARKABLE DISPAY OF ASSMENSHIP. I CAN ONLY SHIT OUT A 2 LITER POP BOTTLE FROM MY PRISON RELEASE.

I WAS VOTED MOST LIKEY TO SUSCKSEED.

skanspirasy 09-09-2006 05:24 PM

tHAT'S NOT WHAT tHE fatMAN fROM bURMA HATh SAId.

09-12-2006 10:30 AM

did you have a parrot in prison you fucking bastard jew

09-12-2006 11:23 AM

Fowl.

09-13-2006 02:15 PM

Quote:

DamnTheMan wrote:
did you have a parrot in prison you ....ing bastard ...
"ClubConspiracy believes in freedom of speech, but will not tolerate abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, racist, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws."

In your world, as you've expressed, I am Jewish. You also gave me credit for having Tor "removed". Thanks for the recognition but I had nothing to do with that. In reality, I am a Christian and I will have everything to do with the removal of your account.

Reported.

09-14-2006 11:13 AM

just like jesus i speak truth to power

follow the money you big nosed jew

09-15-2006 11:35 AM

What's with all the JEW bashing?..it's not right. You people are starting to sound like your muslim buddy SeC.

what's next a big cut and paste postfest?

09-18-2006 02:35 PM

What's with the "jew-bashing"? Given the rules of this site, I'm not sure why they're tolerated the way they are. I have sent a report each time I stumble into one of these posts to hopefully get an account or two closed.

What IS your point when you refer to the jews??? They control "money" and refuse to accept Christ as their messhiah and are damned to hell? I can assure you that my God would be far more likely to forgive someone of ignorance than intentional hate. Let's just hope you fall into the ignorant category. You are clearly driven by fear. Who are you to judge anyone? Follow the money? I see some in your wallet.

You should consider an alternative more constructive way of making your point because so far the only point you've made is that you have a hard time expressing yourself and what you do express is negative and hateful and inappropriate.

What would you like to do with all the jews? Huh?

You bitch and moan about something that isn't even a problem so why don't you speak out on your proposed solution to the problem? This way, people around here can know immediately to not take you seriously.

I feel sorry for you... and for all of us for practically being forced into your negativity.

Do you by chance collect Nazi memorabilia?

Also, I'm not Jewish so spare me in your response.