Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Share the knowledge (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   The "Northwoods" Document (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3935)

09-12-2006 07:50 PM

The "Northwoods" Document

"A series of well coordinated incidents will be planned to take place in and around Guantanamo to give genuine apppearance of being done by hostile Cuban forces" - 13 March 1962

The Document

truebeliever 09-12-2006 09:57 PM

Re: The "Northwoods" Document

Yes.

Lets not forget either the plan to "dress up" a drone to "appear" like an airliner and then blow it up over Cuba.

I am convinced a cruise missile of some kind was "dressed up" this way and flown into the Pentagon.

Stranger 09-12-2006 11:28 PM

TB, say it aint so. I found you to be one of the more level headed posters.

That argument of a missile hitting the pentagon requires a lot more than blind faith to accept. I know, I know, there are many websites out there that have speculative evidence of a missile (please, no links, Iíve seen them). However, they fail to mention the dozens of eye witnesses that saw a freakin plane fly into the building. No, not illuminati spies, just your average citizens. .

If you want to argue about who flew the plane or who was responsible, then go for it. But please, no more of this missile talk.

This is the part when the over-the-edge conspiracists jump in and try and tear me a new one, be gentle boys, I know I am rocking the paranoid boat.

Bouncer 09-13-2006 11:40 AM

Right - the extension of this would be a likely scenario regarding domestic targets in the US. In fact, you could substitute WTC for Cuba in this document and it would echo the concerns of many who discovered all of the incongruities surrounding the 9/11 attacks.

Another implication is that, being fully aware of such tactics, our security forces had no excuse to dismiss the warnings leading up to 9/11.

09-13-2006 01:45 PM

We would know with certainty if they'd simply release the local security camera footage!

truebeliever 09-13-2006 08:33 PM

Quote:

This is the part when the over-the-edge conspiracists jump in and try and tear me a new one, be gentle boys, I know I am rocking the paranoid boat.
O.K, i promise i will be gentle. :-)

Firstly, please consult this web site and the links at the top. Dave McGowan - "Centre For An Informed America" - "September 11, 2001 Revisited: The Series".

Dave has EASILY done the best (and humourous) analysis of the facts.

I've spent alot of time thinking about the Pentagon and I trust you believe me when I say the evidence is clear. No 110 ton Boeing 757 crashed into the Pentagon.

With regards the witnesses. This is obviously a difficult one. Dave has done an excellent job of compiling lists of exactly WHO the witnesses are. Using mainly the excellent work of an Australian guy who's name I cant remember.

Also, witnesses are NOTORIOUSLY unreliable. Also, what about the MANY witnesses who DID NOT see a 110 ton Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon? Can they be discounted so easily? :-)

Perhaps my favourite way of discrediting witnesses is the ridiculous claims of many that this 110 ton aircraft travelling at 400knots passed OVER THEIR HEADS at 30ft! Quite simply they would be dead. Can you imagine the jet engine blast and "backwash" from such a large object moving at such a speed? Go to this link (froms Daves site) and see what happens to a vehicle when it strays to close to the jet blast of a 747 engine...Link To Video.

Does this look like the hole a 110 ton 757 would leave?

Do you think the delicate nose section of a commercial aircraft could "neatly" penetrate 5 rings of the reinforced walls of the Pentagon leaving this lovely neat hole?

I'll tell you what leaves such a nice round hole. The depleted uranium nose cap of a cruise missile. In fact the media reported the "finding" of the nose of the "aircraft".

Before you say "the engine did it"...wheres the other engine penetration?

In keeping with the "theme" of the thread...the cruise missile was "dressed up" just like they said they would do in the Northwoods document to look like a commercial airliner. Witnesses saw a small aircraft painted to look like a American airlines aircraft. 400 knots and low level did the rest plus the well known desire of witnesses to keep within official versions of events.

Trust me...go through McGowans detailed replies to EVERY point and you will be convinced that NO Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon.

Here also is the CC thread from a while back addressing the Pentagon attack.:-)

Link To CC Thread On Pentagon Attack.

09-13-2006 08:48 PM

There is nothing paranoid about speaking the obvious. The images say it all. The average American just can't believe that their government would do such a thing even though they did.

truebeliever 09-13-2006 09:20 PM

Quote:

There is nothing paranoid about speaking the obvious. The images say it all. The average American just can't believe that their government would do such a thing even though they did.
Indeed. It took me a year to look into the Pentagon! I heard for ages how it was a truck bomb or whatever. I said to myself.."crap, how would they get away with it"?

Ha ha ha ha...the bigger the lie...as Hitler said. Regarding the lying of International Jewery by the way but attributed to him as describing himself.:-)

09-14-2006 04:35 AM

09-14-2006 04:52 AM