Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   A non movable people wil never conquer evil (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3984)

09-16-2006 01:45 PM

A non movable people wil never conquer evil

A NON MIGRATIONAL PEOPLE ARE A CAPTIVE PEOPLE, NO BUTS ABOUT IT.

When you invest in your surroundings and put all your eggs in that same basket (location), you will always suffer the indignation of governmental control,
If you cant show your present local government that your capable to escape their haphazzard supervision of their responsibility and duties, you will always be a prisoner and subserviant to their dream, not the peoples dream as a whole.
Although I can only speak for this country, (America), which has taken the biggest fall in the shortest amount of time, it most likely will happen in the far off lands in due time.
Are you capable to pick up and leave at a moments notice, can you be sure that you have an exit plan, are you getting your world under control?
A non movable people cannot change a corrupt and evil government.

nohope187 09-16-2006 08:05 PM

Re: A non movable people wil never conquer evil

Don't people usually move to escape a corrupted evil government? If you recall, the UK didn't change for the better when early American settlers emmigrated here from there. In fact, isn't the UK worse than USA in terms of big brother? Don't most people pack up and move anyway when all their vested interest is gone (ie Katrina)?

09-16-2006 08:08 PM

if we admit that we have constraints against us that impede our mobility, we cannot give them an ultimatum.
and they will brush us off like a pesky fly that wants to smell their steak.

nohope187 09-16-2006 08:13 PM

So are you saying Canada and Mexico are any better? Well, maybe in different degrees in differering issues, but it's still more of the same in the long run. There's no new world to run to like there was before.

09-16-2006 08:32 PM

a world lit by lightning

Excellent!

09-16-2006 08:38 PM

Back in a minute got to go get more beer...

Yea, I'll quit again, just need to figure out its scientific value first.

nohope187 09-16-2006 08:40 PM

Yeah, I got that from the Tennessee Williams play, what Tom said at the end of it anyways when he told Laura to blow out her candles.

09-16-2006 09:31 PM

BUUUUUUURP!

09-16-2006 09:35 PM

Really though I've got to wonder how their curring weed these days, personally I liked my version, but that was many moon ago.
Not to smoke it but to cure it.