Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Truebeliever's Homepage Out? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=404)

Draken 03-19-2005 05:09 AM

Truebeliever's Homepage Out?

Anyone know what happened to true's homepage with all the good documentaries? And his email address? Did the Government get to him so quickly? ;-)

get_real 03-19-2005 09:43 AM

Re: Truebeliever's Homepage Out?

Hmmm??

Let's check the last post, a post of a serious nature. Check it out to see if he left us any hidden messages!!! What if we take every fifth word and see if we can get a secret message!!!

OR, I know, oooh, ooooh, "truebeliever" has twelve letters, ya go: 1+2=3, ah 3!!!

3 is one of the numbers in freemasonry!!

He left us!!!! The son of a gun!!!

He's probably in some lodge with one of those skimpy mason aprons, giving secret handshakes,
watching "Eyes Wide Shut", and laughing at us!!
And having some chit chat with Yeoshua. I knew it all the time-------the con!!!!!!!!!!!

And ya know, I was going to ask him if he was a member of FriendFinders/SeniorFriendFinders because I think I've spoken to him in there last year.

MOVIE, Code TRUEBELIEVER: Man on a Mission

Unless he teamed up with Alex Jones :-D

marypopinz 03-19-2005 11:42 AM

I personally think he was in over his head.

Draken 03-19-2005 01:38 PM

What are you talking about???

Are you being serious?

marypopinz 03-19-2005 01:42 PM

He is dancing in dangerous circles out in Oz.

And yes I am being serious. My friend has has had two attempts on his/her life for what they know. It wouldn't surprise me, sad to say.

DarkChilde3D 03-19-2005 11:25 PM

What was the original homepage url? I can make a cross referencing search and see if I can find if he has moved it, and where to.

Draken 03-20-2005 01:26 AM

It was www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga

Thanks DC!!!

Draken 04-13-2005 09:41 AM

Funky Avatar

Nice, true, you finally managed to hack your avatar into your profile?;-)

To answer your question, my avatar is a wooden carving on a church door in Norway from the Viking Age, i.e. AD 800-1100. It depicts the Norse mythical serpent Fafner.

There existed fantastic art before Christianity "civilized" the Vikings. Many have a totally stereotyped view of Vikings as savage barbarians with no law&order, art, music, religion - in short no authentic, advanced civilization.

Draken 04-13-2005 02:30 PM

Re: Funky Avatar

OK, changed mine too. Too many complaints about what it was. You're just savage Christians - you don't understand Viking art!!!
Come on then, ask me what it is now! Come on, ask me! Ask me! Ask me! :-D

nohope187 04-13-2005 07:27 PM

Re: Funky Avatar

Well, since I'm here reading and you seem to be goading me. I'll be the dumbass who asks the question. What is it? :-P