Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Welcome fellow Northcommians! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4041)

Minuteman 09-24-2006 09:22 AM

Welcome fellow Northcommians!

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2005/03/20050323-1.html
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome all of you to the New World Order.
I posted this several days ago on many political boards and got less than zero response. Perhaps I do have my own personal IP address directly into NSA headquarters. Hmm.

nohope187 09-24-2006 09:41 AM

Re: Welcome fellow Northcommians!

Can you say bullshit? Can you say we've been sold down the river? aaaaaaaaaaaaargh! :evil:
Looks like we'll be seeing the NAMU come to fruition all too soon. And the worst part is, they already figured out a way to get the American sheeple to want it.

Security and Prosperity Partnership of North
America Prosperity Agenda

PROSPERITY AGENDA

Promoting Growth, Competitiveness and Quality of Life

To enhance the competitive position of North American industries in the global marketplace and to provide greater economic opportunity for all of our societies, while maintaining high standards of health and safety for our people, the United States, Mexico, and Canada

nohope187 09-24-2006 11:58 AM

Quote:

nohope187 wrote:

Looks like we'll be seeing the NAMU come to fruition all too soon. And the worst part is, they already figured out a way to get the American sheeple to want it.
I meant to say NAU don't know how that M got in there

nohope187 09-24-2006 12:00 PM

If people won't wake up to this, then they can't wake up to anything.

Indred 09-24-2006 12:51 PM

They will not wake up because they dare not wake up. The only thing that will change things in this country is a CW in this country. I leave you to figure out what CW is.

nohope187 09-24-2006 03:42 PM

Tell me if I'm close. Is it a Culture War? Wait a minute, um... Civil War? :-P

rushdoony 09-24-2006 03:55 PM

Why are they strengthening border security
on the one hand and saying
we'll combine three countries on the other hand.

It makes no sense to me.
Anyone have an answer?

Indred 09-24-2006 04:01 PM

Nohope, Your closeness is quite good. Tell me can you honestly think of another way. Not one hour ago this happened to me. My Mom came home today after surgery. the surgeon gave her a prescription for pain medication. Her hometown pharmacy is not open (Sunday). I (knowing better) went to our local CVS. I spoke with the $125,000(minimum)pharmacist about the situation. His reply was that since my 85 year old Mom was not signed up with them for the Bush prescription plan for the elderly, he could only fill her prescription if she was willing to pay the $110.00 charge for the five pills. I declined knowing I already had a few pills left from a prescription I have. This pharmacist BTW is a local 1st rate Christian Republican. Now that is reality and that is the way it is and this kind of over paid trash will not change. So maybe if we vote, maybe if we plead, maybe if we polish their BMWs, maybe if we let them eat our 1st born, or maybe we should stand up to this damned bunch. What do you think.

nohope187 09-24-2006 04:11 PM

They either think they're talking to two different demographics or they're lying about the border security to appease the masses while semi-covertly following through with continental merge. I'm going with the later explanation

nohope187 09-24-2006 04:22 PM

Quote:

Indred wrote:
This pharmacist BTW is a local 1st rate Christian Republican. Now that is reality and that is the way it is and this kind of over paid trash will not change. What do you think.
Well he sounds like the typical 501c3 incorporated, federal faith based initiative, World Council of Churches, type of Christian as most people in our country who attend are.
So I wouldn't by any stretch of the imagination say he was a true brother in Christ. Yeah, Civil War sounds about right and no, I can't think of another way than that, but even if that happenned, something tells me it would end up being another problem/reaction/solution type scenario in which they subvert whatever movement for positive change that was going.