Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freemasonry (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The Second Messiah (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=413)

Yeoshua 03-21-2005 04:01 AM

The Second Messiah

The Second Messiah - Christopher Knight & Robert Lomas - ISBN 0-09-922732

Freemasonry's darkest secret: The Second Messiah reveals that the Turin Shroud, far from being an icon of the established church, provides scientific evidence of an alternative, hidden history of Western civilisation and the secret societies that have controlled it.

For almost seven and a half centuries a piece of cloth was venerated because it bore the image of the crucified Christ, but in 1988 results of carbon dating showed that the fabric could not pre-date 1260. Now new evidence conclusively proves that it is not a fake....yet neither is it the image of Jesus Christ.

In attemting to solve the riddle of the shroud, the book highlights a far deeper mystery: how this medieval artifact links directly both to Jesus and the man believed to be Jesus' successor. The guardians of this great secret tried hard to hide it from the world and even its own members. But the failed to destroy the evidence.....hidden in abandoned rituals of Freemasonry.

"... dragged to a large wooden door he was made to stand on something like a footstool and his right arm was yanked in a straight line above his head where it was held in place by a rough nail driven between the radius and ulnae bones, just above the wrist. His left arm was pulled out sideways and nailed at full stretch. Then the footstool was kicked away, causing the right shoulder to dislocate instantly as the full weight of the body was transferred to the vertical arm. Finally a third nail was hammered between the second and third metatarsal of the right foot and the knees bent upwards so that both feet could be pinned flat to the door, one over the other. In a desperate attempt to ease the pain in his arm the crucified man tried to stand on the iron spike that now skewered his feet but the angle of his knees made even this small relief impossible. The experienced inquisitors found the use of a door to be both convenient and effective as it provided an excellent means of applying controlled agony. The simple act of opening the door, swinging it to and fro a little and occasionally slamming it shut, sent horrendous shock waves through their near-demented victim."

"... The concealed rituals of Freemasonry leave no doubt. This was the suffering of the last high priest of Jerusalem; the man they considered to be the Second Messiah!"

Apparently................

get_real 03-21-2005 07:26 AM

Re: The Second Messiah

Yeoshua:
Hey!! How are you?

I once said in another post that you would on occasion spill the beans about something.
Well anyway, I'll try to find this book at my local library.

But in the meantime, in regards to the 'new testament', do the masons take credit for that?

Yeoshua 03-21-2005 08:07 AM

No, but the book; The Hiram Key by the same authors as The Second Messiah, asks the questions:

Do the Gospels of the New Testament describe Jesus, the last claimant to the kingship of the Jews, practising the king-making rituals of the ancient Egyptians?

Analysing and comparing ancient Egyptian records, the Old and New Testaments, early Christian and Rabbinical texts, the Dead Sea Scrolls and the rituals of Freemasonry, the authors have been able to reconstruct the lost story of Jesus and his brother James and describe their struggle to establish the 'Kingdom of heaven' upon earth using Masonic-style rituals. The establishment of the Christian Church is shown to be a political invention that has little connection with the man we call 'Christ'.

The early Christians buried their most precious scrolls beneath Herod's temple shortly before they and the city was destroyed by the Romans in 70 AD. Lost to the world for over a millennium they were clandestinely unearthed and interpreted by the infamous Order of the Knights Templar who adopted these ancient teachings and the rituals as their own.

The book describes clues concealed within Masonic ritual unlocks secret of the final resting place of the scrolls of Jesus: A detailed reconstruction of the ruined temple of Herod - built by the descendents of the Templars and the first modern Freemasons over 500 years ago. Rosslyn Chapel..........

Please, before anyone jumps down my throat for blasphemy or heresy, I haven't said that I necessarily believe this. So please, can the more intollerant members of this site refrain from launching into a personal attack on me regarding it?

I've not read the book of Hiram yet though - watch this space!

get_real 03-21-2005 08:14 AM

Hey Yeoshua:
I once mentioned that when I read the bible on my own without any 'teachers' I was able to see that the bible contains blueprints.

Then, someone wanted to 'chew me out' for this.

Political--sure, most christians will agree themselves.

Personally, I've felt for the longest time that with all the technology the common person knows of and DOESN'T know of, he will see the prophecies come to light because of 'design'.

Just do it! Manual.

buckshotBill 03-21-2005 09:28 AM

everything is for money and power, dude.

you can have your beliefs, but they will own that too. they don't want you to have money and power. and if you have money, you're gonna have to pay the piper.
if you have power, you join the other gods.

dude,welcome to the world of a new god... for you to worship

AISB_Watch 03-21-2005 10:22 AM

I read that book and his earlier one on the Hiram Key. At the time I was kind of partial to the whole Gnostic stream and the mysteries in general. A few years after, I re-read them along with Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh's books and found the evidence presented pretty shoddy. For instance: The Holy Blood, Holy Grail is totally depended upon the secret documents of the Priory of Sion that was supposedly discovered and which Pierre Plantard had shown to the authors. The whole thesis of the book is based on that one "fact" and the authors weave a lot of mythology and appear to uncover some real startling facts. If the documents proved to be fake, however, and Plantard is really a fraud then the book as a whole is nearly pointless:
http://priory-of-sion.com/

The Second Messiah, is even more speculative than Baigent and Leigh's books. Because I read Christopher Knight's books after Baigent's, it was immediately apparent. But I put aside all the doubts, because basically I "wanted to believe" the whole notion of the Grail, the Bloodline, the Templars as the protectors of such, etc.

Similar to the Baigent books, The Second Messiah rests on one fact: that the Shroud of Turin is scientifically dated to the 14th century. Based on that one assumption, the author goes on a wild ride of detective work using all sorts of "far out" researchers and using ancient texts in which he doesn't have the credentials to interpret correctly, in the attempt to prove that it is in reality the Shroud of the "martyred" Grand Master of the Templars, Jacques de Molay. If the Shroud is indeed proved to be from the first century, instead of the 14th, then the whole book is in vain and useless even as an exercise. Last I checked, it is almost 100% proven that the Shroud is indeed ancient.

Also, I'm very suspect of a Freemason (Chris Knight) attempting to "prove" heretical arguments; as I'm sure Masons feel the same toward a Christian trying to prove this or that about the Brotherhood. I'm willing to entertain both arguments, however, if the facts bear them out. The Vatican is holding some of the greatest secrets of mankind and we will never know the truth of the early christians or the real facts of the middle ages as long as they continue to conceal valuable evidence.

get_real 03-21-2005 11:06 AM

Hello AISB

I agree that the vatican holds "very secret" secrets, if I may put it that way. But my question to you is: "Do the freemasons know the vaticans secrets, and does the Vatican know the freemasons secrets"?

Are they truly one and the same animal? Different styles, different approaches?

I am asking seriously, not for entertaiment type of reasons. Hope to see your response.

Helen, get_real

AISB_Watch 03-21-2005 06:45 PM

Quote:

get_real wrote:
my question to you is: "Do the freemasons know the vaticans secrets, and does the Vatican know the freemasons secrets"?
Absolutely, on both counts. The only question is who has the upper hand. The 1307 arrest and torture of the Templars started the ball rolling. Many of the knights escaped with much of their treasure but the Vatican still managed to capture a great deal of Templar secrets in the process. In the 1700s when the Freemasons started to surface, the Vatican and the Brotherhood have been at odds ever since. Infiltration by both sides was top priority. My question to a mason is: How many of your lodge chaplains are "on the square"? To the Church: How many of your Priests, Bishops or Cardinals have taken secretive oaths and obligations of a different kind?

I live in a town of 100,000. We have 2 lodges and 4 appendant bodies. The 2 major lodges are directly adjacent to churches, no coincidence. Not because they are "one in the same animal" but more of a general distrust on both sides.

get_real 03-22-2005 03:55 PM

AISB: Yes, I've noticed the lodges are nestled in the area of a church, churches.

I noticed them more in the area of Methodist Churches.

Another question I have for you (I hope you don't mind)(?) About all those apparitions?

Staged by Masons? Catholics themselves?

I don't mean to insult any Catholics out there.

But recently, a local Catholic priest told my neighbor NOT to take Medjegorje seriously. (She told him she had a vision!) She's a dear, but very easily persuaded and at times her perception is off. You have to know her.

What's with that?? All these visions, and such.

Don't mean to go off onto another direction.
Sincerely, get_real

get_real 03-22-2005 03:55 PM

AISB: Yes, I've noticed the lodges are nestled in the area of a church, churches.

I noticed them more in the area of Methodist Churches.

Another question I have for you (I hope you don't mind)(?) About all those apparitions?

Staged by Masons? Catholics themselves?

I don't mean to insult any Catholics out there.

But recently, a local Catholic priest told my neighbor NOT to take Medjegorje seriously. (She told him she had a vision!) She's a dear, but very easily persuaded and at times her perception is off. You have to know her.

What's with that?? All these visions, and such.

Don't mean to go off onto another direction.
Sincerely, get_real