Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   The power of dreams? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4130)

10-06-2006 06:42 AM

The power of dreams?

You hear about people who have had dreams, that a calamity or something will happen, in atleast one case I know of, it seems it sometimes happens. The instance I'm thinking of is of a woman in Wales I believe had a dream of a large black mass coming over her town, with many people dying from it, later I believe the next day the mountain that the town rested below had a complete landslide and it covered the town, and covered the school killing most of the children.
I also know that so many claim to have had insight on approaching calamity, but most of these are proven they were liars.
The question is when you have a dream or nightmare and it seems eerily real, would you keep it to yourself, or would you feel that you would have to tell someone, even if its a family member?
Personally I had a dream that a good sized meteor or comit had hit near Acapulco, later in the week I read that Russian scientist were claiming that a meteor or comit had a good possibility of hitting the earth in very short order, and although they believed it would hit somewhere else, I thought it was strange, because I had my dream before I had seen the story.

truebeliever 10-06-2006 08:17 AM

Re: The power of dreams?

Yeh it"s funny is"nt it.

Consult Carl Jung and "Synchronicity: An Accausal Connecting Principal". He worked on this after friendships with Einstein and especially the Quantum theorist Wolfgang PAuli...how events seemingly UNCONNECTED in the time space world are CONNECTED by "meaning" that the individual "feels". Like when you think of someone and then they call etc...

I posted a VERY spinny thing a while back. I had knocked off work and went to get some drinks. The cardboard carrier had an "all seing eye" on it like the Egyption Sun God style. I took a photo of it with my phone camera. I found this meaningful because I had only just been thinking about how I was sick and tired of all the conspiracy crapola and wanted to just work and forget it. I then went to a mates place and he was there with a jewish friend who just happens to be ex-IDF fighter pilot and currently working for Oz Defence Industries installing electronics in combat equipment. And guess what this jewish-Zionist Mossad agent had on his t-shirt? The EXACT same Egyptian all seeing eye. I nearly fell over the feeling was so powerful.

You can guess the conclusions I drew. :-)

Dreams unfold of their own accord. Try drawing what you dreamt and wait for further "co-incidences". Then trust your instincts.

Maybe God is trying to get you to up and move to a far away place to avoid catastrophe...maybe the Oz south coast? :-( :-D

P.S - At exactly 6pm my time...5 hours before 9-11. I said to my flat mate these EXACT words..."Im feeling better about things these days. Funny though, i cant help but feel something bigs up. Something that will make everyones jaw drop".

EXACT WORDS. :-)

My "feelings" and "intuition" have led me to a place with a name that translates to..."Faith and hope in the future". It also just happens to be a place built up by U.S interests as the best place to sit out Armageddon back in the 50s. I had no knowledg of this till I got here.

The Lord works in mysterious ways. Best.

10-06-2006 10:25 AM

Thats deffinately odd!
I also saw something very weird when I was about 10, and I was awake at the time.
I was walking up from my grandmas house with 4 other family members, we were going to check out a dirt road in front of a school that was just paved, on the way up the hill I had found a plastic four leaf clover on the curb, we got to the freshly paved road one block up and started to walk down it when we all heard something and distintcly looked back over our shoulders and right above the school a meteor? exploded, my aunt quickly said that the explosion looked like a dragon, and I got a good look at it to, and it did look like a perfect rendition of a dragon, multi colored but perfect, at the time I asked my Grandpa to remember the date , because I felt so odd about it, anyways later in life I thought back about this and I thought that it was also strange that the schools name was souers, pronounced sours, and thought about the bible where it talks about a dragon falling to earth and the waters turned sour, later my aunt says she never said that, shes one of those phoney christians now, another strange thing about it was the fact that my grandmas closest neighbors last name was Bible.
I lived with this strange occurrence for quite a few years, and it never ceases to amaze me.
I also had some other strange things happen in my life that I still keep to myself, for fear of being locked up, but still contend they did occur!

truebeliever 10-06-2006 10:34 AM

Yours is definately weirder than mine.:-)

Shadow 10-06-2006 10:39 AM

Quote:

truebeliever wrote:
Yours is definately weirder than mine.:-)
Products of a sick mind tend to be like that :-?

10-06-2006 10:46 AM

I also believe that people like you (shadow),will soon get a bolt out of the blue shocking your little existance in being more respective of others.
Not sure if that was a dream or just wishful thinking.

Shadow 10-06-2006 10:49 AM

I have gotten a bolt. It is your turn now. I have told them about you. They know.

10-06-2006 10:55 AM

If you have nothing to contribute to this thread except being divisive, wouldn't you be considered a troll?

truebeliever 10-06-2006 10:55 AM

Quote:

I also believe that people like you (shadow),will soon get a bolt out of the blue shocking your little existance in being more respective of others.
Not sure if that was a dream or just wishful thinking.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've reported SHADOW already. He's just another troll/stalker to be gotton rid of like the rest of them.

See ya matey. Hope you find a forum that matches your level of debate.

When posters find their is a "disinfo agent" attempting to destroy the forum, all one has to do is report them. Report, report, report. Do NOT converse with them. Do not even acknowledge them. Just report them again and again and ADMIN will be rid of them in short order and block their I.P's.

Shadow 10-06-2006 11:05 AM

Quote:

Torchlithill wrote:
If you have nothing to contribute to this thread except being divisive, wouldn't you be considered a troll?
I have yet to see a positive contribution from you.

When I tried to warn about Data Vipers, you were one of the first to ridicule and throw abuses at me. So I guess if the shoe fits, eh troll?

As for you "truebeliever", what exactly is your agenda? Why are you stalking me?