Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Arnold Shwarzenneger president in 2008?... (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42)

nohope187 12-23-2004 04:01 PM

Arnold Shwarzenneger president in 2008?...

I've read lot's of places where people are sayin' that Amerika's not stupid enough to change the constitution for Arnold. I beg to disagree. While I have faith in God, I have no faith in my fellow Amerikans. Your thoughts, everyone? :-P

Born_To_Die 12-23-2004 05:19 PM

Re: Arnold Shwarzenneger president in 2008?...

Quote:

nohope187 wrote:
I've read lot's of places where people are sayin' that Amerika's not stupid enough to change the constitution for Arnold. I beg to disagree. While I have faith in God, I have no faith in my fellow Amerikans. Your thoughts, everyone? :-P
It's not up to America !

It's up to the New World Order and THEY

will tell US what we will get ... they

don't want America to know because

the most productive slaves are those that

believe they are free.

marypopinz 12-23-2004 08:51 PM

I do not believe any "americans" will have a choice in the matter. The decision has been made, the laws will be changed and Arnie, the terminator will need terminating...

The election might not even have to be rigged??? The sheeple who watch Jerry Springer are gonna vote for Arnie.

a sexist pig - head puppet
charmimg!

XXX

chowdah 12-24-2004 09:20 AM

unfortunatly america will have the humiliation of being the first country to have a foriegn born as president. I have been saying this for a while now...Hilary Clinton and Arnold will be our next presidential candidates. Our choice...the first woman president or the first foriegn born presidentator....good grief!

Born_To_Die 12-27-2004 11:46 AM

Quote:

chowdah wrote:
unfortunatly america will have the humiliation of being the first country to have a foriegn born as president. I have been saying this for a while now...Hilary Clinton and Arnold will be our next presidential candidates. Our choice...the first woman president or the first foriegn born presidentator....good grief!

add to that the fact that America is the first

country to have their elections stolen via

closed source voting booths controlled by

corporations linked to the CIA ... the

United States is the model banana republic.

chowdah 12-27-2004 12:44 PM

I just read an article that said that rupert murdoch...CNN, Turner Broadcasting...just donated 250,000 to Arnies campaign! Arnold will be president because the NWO wants him to be. Poppinz is right, we have no choice, the decision is made!

thokhanCep 12-31-2004 10:17 AM

Alex Jones has been saying this for awhile he has a website set up just for Arnold and his elite backed presidental hopes.
Hmmm wasn't hitler austrian turned german national than a dictator?
Arnold the molester for prez? Why would any one vote for a known sex fiend pig .. while Billy Bob Clinton gets oral sex from Monica and almost gets impeached?
On Jone's website it has some very strange quotes that comes from the Conehead the barbarian's mouth ... dictator this ... I don't like the "small" people .. the elite take charge ... blah blah .. bull shit

All the little secrets that this guy has hidden would be the puppet strings attached to this puppet.
Like he posed for gay magazines?
Is a racist?
Messes around on his wife?

All these are out in the open , almost common knowledge..... what the hell does he hide?

He would be the most controlled president ever
I thought Bush 43 was bad ... Arnold would have his hands tied.... But he is an actor .. so I guess he could play his role of tyrannical king pretty well.

Arnold Exposed... Arnold Exposed.com will serve as a meticulously documented encyclopedia of Arnold's sinister, grotestque and even barbaric activites, from his nazi links to ...
www.arnoldexposed.com/

marypopinz 12-31-2004 10:50 AM

reagan worked... didn't it?

It's the same old song and dance and the japs will soon be in the harbour...

Can we all sway at the same time. Recognize the tune? Remember the dance?

Left 2, 3, Right 2, 3.

Oh my good God, 2, 3.

XXX

You have to laugh. They are so blatant at what they do! They think they are God. Do you think Arnie has kind of an ego thing going on? Mr. Universe, I am the world's most perfect ARYAN MALE!

Warning. red lght. red light. He doesn't have his finger on the trigger, it's on THE BUTTON and someone else is pulling his strings. This is not a good Hollywood film although Arnie may portray a perverse pinocchio well. This is the casting and plotting for a haulocast.

You might as well laugh. It's being poorly acted out. It's a joke.

XXX

marypopinz 01-01-2005 08:17 AM

Did anyone see on the news last night that the termintor is terminating the libraries of a city in california?

He's off to a charming start... we'll be burning books soon. Wait for the witch hunt...

XXX

DarkChilde3D 01-04-2005 02:10 AM

Far be it from me to make a forgone conclusion, but I though that only American Born can be president of the USA . . . and wasn't Ah-noold born in Austria?

Seems like trouble to me . . . if Ah-noold is even allowed to RUN, that means, "GAME-OVER" for ALL Americans. The Constitution has already been blatantly disobeyed beyond all comprehension. I don't even think that Professor Ethan Hawking could calculate the speed at which the final nail in coffin is coming.

I hate Ah-noold anyhow. He's a bad actor, and, contrary to popular belief, and this is no joke, his mother wore Combat Boots.