Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   As for me I would welcome back SeC (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4225)

10-20-2006 09:40 PM

As for me I would welcome back SeC

Many of you have had negative thoughts against the postings of SeCs post because he did not contribute any attribute of his own perception, he has decided to leave, and I find this board is not as vibrant as it was before, he had been a stalwart poster here with interesting note, but to many people had told him that they were tired of his post but no rebuttle.
In the end I was guilty of this also,
personally I would like his gathering skills to come back to this forum, so we can argue the point of his contention, I think I betrayed him by saying he should respond to his post and others, but I now think that I was wrong again, he did contribute much, that made us physalitate a moment of ponder.
Personally I want SeC back to give us his gathering skills, I appreciate it more than I thought I actually knew.
He did nothing wrong in the first place, he gave us much to think about. period.

10-20-2006 09:59 PM

Re: As for me I would welcome back SeC

By the way (physalitate) is evidently in only my own
perceptual dictionary, but I like it. :-D 8-)

Stranger 10-20-2006 09:59 PM

I tried to remain open minded about that guy. Sure, it was frustrating that he could not back up any of his cut and pasting with any form of thoughtful dialog. However, I read enough of SeC after he attempted to pander New Age garbage. As I told him previously, he represtented many ideas we, or at least I am fighting against.

10-20-2006 10:12 PM

No offense but I think thats a double negative.
just the same , sure I would like to know how he thinks on what he post, but its not killing me for him to respond, he didn't post pervert types of flash animation, he didn't call anyone a funkin ass, he managed over the whole time on this site to remain cool to the insults and inuendo, I think thats very impressive. period

No offense but I think thats a double negative.
to tired to look at it again tonight.

Stranger 10-20-2006 10:33 PM

Quote:

I think thats a double negative
I dont follow you on that one, can you explain?

Correct, he did not sink himself to the morally bankrupt level of those others. Neither do the 99.9% of the rest of us with a pulse. Anybody looks great compared to those goofs. I evaluated SeC by whats most important, his ideas. I found his thoughts and ideas to be woven with dangerous NWO and New Age propagana, as simple as that.

But why people would call him vulgar names, I dont know.

10-20-2006 11:30 PM

I can't agree, did I posibly miss something, did he inflame anyones personal view?
He has his point of view, I admit its not a plane flying up a guys ass, which I truely appreciate not seeing anymore, he didn't bitch about anyone elses post, he managed to keep to himself by his contested silence, I find it admirable, I know I couldn't stop from throwing shit when its so easy to throw.

10-21-2006 10:40 AM

Has anyone heard from TB lately?

10-21-2006 10:43 AM

What that poster brought I can find on my own. I can't find on my own what the truly strange "IGNT" (what does that mean) brings. I find this bird really different and what's said in these posts is at least entertaining and weird. I also like the images even though I don't always get um. My opinion.

Shadow 10-21-2006 03:43 PM

An opinion given by a nut that doesn't even have the balls or brains to make his own name.

10-21-2006 06:01 PM

A response given by a sham fool that likes to infect this site.