Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   The effects of the NWO (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   The Rape of Europe (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4258)

redrat11 10-31-2006 08:30 PM

The Rape of Europe

Islamization of Europe...

Many Germans and Dutch, apparently, did not wait for Broder’s advice. The number of emigrants leaving the Netherlands and Germany has already surpassed the number of immigrants moving in. One does not have to be prophetic to predict, like Henryk Broder, that Europe is becoming Islamic. Just consider the demographics. The number of Muslims in contemporary Europe is estimated to be 50 million. It is expected to double in twenty years. By 2025, one third of all European children will be born to Muslim families. Today Mohammed is already the most popular name for new-born boys in Brussels, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and other major European cities.

Broder is convinced that the Europeans are not willing to oppose islamization. “The dominant ethos,” he told De Volkskrant, “is perfectly voiced by the stupid blonde woman author with whom I recently debated. She said that it is sometimes better to let yourself be raped than to risk serious injuries while resisting. She said it is sometimes better to avoid fighting than run the risk of death.”

Link Below....

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/1609

Ozziecynic 11-01-2006 03:47 AM

Re: The Rape of Europe

:-? Do you post on Stormfront Redrat? Just curious!.

redrat11 11-01-2006 07:12 AM

Quote:

Ozziecynic wrote:
:-? Do you post on Stormfront Redrat? Just curious!.
No! Are you suggesting I'm a racist? Or are you not understanding the Islamization of Europe? The article speaks volumes about the fate of Europe, Your own country of OZ in 20 years will suffer the same fate.(It's called Social Engineering.)

An Example: Permanent Intifada in France...

Article link: Intifada

Yet - with the nation approaching both a presidential election and the Fifth Republic's 50th anniversary - the French elites worry that their famously unstable country is headed for breakdown and a Sixth Republic.

The 2005 Ramadan Riots, which saw some 10,000 cars torched and 300 buildings firebombed, have been followed by a yearlong, lower-grade rolling riot - what some in the French police are calling a "permanent intifada." Nationwide, this works out to 15 attacks a day on police and firefighters, and 100 cars set ablaze nightly. And for the first time, the police are being subject to well-planned ambushes.

So when the Oct. 27 anniversary of last year's violence was met with "only" 277 torched cars, the Interior Ministry declared it "relatively calm."

But the trends are not good. While last year's violence was disorganized (rioters armed only with bricks, crowbars and Molotov cocktails) and largely confined to heavily immigrant Muslim and African neighborhoods, this past week saw a half-dozen well-organized attacks on public buses in non-immigrant neighborhoods by "youths" armed with guns. In some cases, they ordered passengers out at gunpoint, then firebombed the bus. In others, they've tossed Molotov cocktails into buses with the passengers still aboard.

Ozziecynic 11-01-2006 05:43 PM

Quote:

No! Are you suggesting I'm a racist? Or are you not understanding the Islamization of Europe? The article speaks volumes about the fate of Europe,
:-? Racist? I Dont even know what the word means since no one idiot in this NWO can give me straight definition! I could careless how racist you are i know i am, although i am not about to join some freemasonically provocateur motivated Nazi party thought either, been there done that!.

Quote:

Your own country of OZ in 20 years will suffer the same fate.(It's called Social Engineering.)
My own country Oz suffers from this problem right now especially in Sydney where i presently reside although spent two years out of the place it wasnt until i came back to the place in late 2005 i was reminded(i was rasied in the place unfortunatly) just how servere the Multicult problem is in Sydney.
This is the place where the Mufti is hot water at the moment over saying women who under dress risk getting raped by horny muslims!.
I would like to add that Pm Howards own eletorate of Bennelong is hotbed of multicult and muslim activity even persian, yet he perfers it this way what does that tell about his real views as a so called conservative supporting Bush, he has all the paradoxs of a typical high ranking mason cant even clean up his own backyard, the crafty snake. :-?

Thumper 11-02-2006 11:54 PM

muslims were never meant to takeover anything. isn't it obvious with all the stuff their beginning to report now?

we'll have our hitler to clean house soon enough.

Barbarien 11-03-2006 05:44 PM

True.

Ozziecynic 11-04-2006 05:11 PM

Quote:

muslims were never meant to takeover anything.
:-? Oh sure? You have clearly a shortage of muslims where you reside to make such a statement otherwise you would understand their nature better it aint nice!.
Still if the west had never had Multicult in the first place the west would never have had this problem.It seems to me Liberal democracy has become victim of its own tolerance therefore deserves to learn the hard way!.

Hahah who needs hitler when you have GWB! :-?

Barbarien 11-04-2006 07:24 PM

Hitler was an evil genius, Bush is an evil fool. There is a very big difference.

sysop 11-04-2006 07:36 PM

What makes you think that faggot was a genius?

Barbarien 11-04-2006 09:08 PM

feel empowered? 219000