Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   American "REAL ESTATE" !!!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4272)

redrat11 11-07-2006 01:16 AM

American "REAL ESTATE" !!!!!!!!!!!!

Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis

Shadow 11-07-2006 06:45 AM

Re: American "REAL ESTATE" !!!!!!!!!!!!

I've discussed something similar with Delta a little while ago and he subscribes to the idea of "Assumed vs. Real value in Real Estate" prices.

Basically, when only one or two houses are on the market, there is one or two people with enough interest to pay these assumed prices. You put enough properties up and reality sinks in.

Simple supply and demand.

redrat11 11-07-2006 09:57 AM

Quote:

Shadow wrote:
I've discussed something similar with Delta a little while ago and he subscribes to the idea of "Assumed vs. Real value in Real Estate" prices.

Basically, when only one or two houses are on the market, there is one or two people with enough interest to pay these assumed prices. You put enough properties up and reality sinks in.

Simple supply and demand.
ASSUMPTIONS...

Correction....The "REAL ESTATE" bubble now in existence is totally INFLATED.REASONS: greed, insanity, corruption, basically HUMANITY. therefore, the 'fragile economy'
must correct itself and begin to "COLLECT DEBTS" which means CRISIS!!!!!All planned of course.
:hammer: (start stocking ammo and food!) :-?

Shadow 11-07-2006 10:56 AM

All that ammo can be traced.

redrat11 11-07-2006 03:07 PM

Quote:

Shadow wrote:
All that ammo can be traced.

Yes, well, ammo and guns should only be used for SELF-DEFENSE. Not for Murdering people. If anyone decides to actually fire a weapon, they better know the LAWS beforehand. :-?

Shadow 11-07-2006 03:53 PM

What I meant is all the ammo that you may be thinking of storing can be detected by mobile detectors.

redrat11 11-07-2006 04:13 PM

Quote:

Shadow wrote:
What I meant is all the ammo that you may be thinking of storing can be detected by mobile detectors.
Mobile Detectors? where in the world did you here that? Give some proof of this (websites, articles,links) I'll believe it when I see it. :-o

sysop 11-07-2006 05:26 PM

I'd like to see links as well, though it wouldn't surprise me if it was true.

Barbarien 11-07-2006 08:44 PM

Re: American \"REAL ESTATE\" !!!!!!!!!!!!

It would surprise me. Maybe the mobile detectors are spherical

Shadow 11-08-2006 10:26 AM

Re: American \"REAL ESTATE\" !!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all, I'm glad to see that the troll is back to stalk me. Unfortunately for the troll, I've decided not to "bite" back. I'm sure someone else will shortly enough.

As for the mobile gunpowder detectors, from whhere do you think the ones in the airport were developed from?

And as for web sites, do you seriously think that stuff like that would be allowed to be accesible on the web for anyone to see?