Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Why is Herr Doktor Maccow and Illuminist agent? Don't you think he should cease? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4291)

George_Bush 11-17-2006 03:31 PM

Why is Herr Doktor Maccow and Illuminist agent? Don't you think he should cease?

I don't understand why Herr Doktor must be an Illuminist. His bloodlines do not make him Illuminist. He is not a good agent. He's a failure, and he will lose.

And all the other Illuminists will laugh at him right before they fail too.

Barbarien 11-17-2006 04:16 PM

Re: Why is Herr Doktor Maccow and Illuminist agent? Don\'t you think he should cease?

True, but this will get you banned from the site again.

Shadow 11-18-2006 06:52 AM

Re: Why is Herr Doktor Maccow and Illuminist agent? Don\'t you think he should cease?

Heed his words Bush.

This little troll is an expert on getting banned.

Then again, you might be his sock puppet.

George_Bush 11-18-2006 02:22 PM

Quote:

Shadow wrote:
Heed his words Bush.

This little troll is an expert on getting banned.

Then again, you might be his sock puppet.
Why are you attacking George Bush? He is the president and a high ranking member in the Illuminati?

Shadow, look, I know that it's difficult to understand that I can see you. But I can. I know that you're an Illuminist, but I know that theres a hurting little child inside of you that wants to get out of the cult.

God will help you do this. Just walk out. Leave everything behind and walk out. You will be blessed.

I don't want you to be destroyed. But if you do not turn to Christ, he will fight against you with the sword of his mouth and you will be cut in pieces.

I'm sorry. Satan deceived you, shadow. He hates you.

Barbarien 11-18-2006 08:40 PM

Re: Why is Herr Doktor Maccow and Illuminist agent? Don\\\'t you think he should cease?

True, very true.

12-07-2006 10:32 AM

Re: Why is Herr Doktor Maccow and Illuminist agent? Don\\\'t you think he should cease?

I find it quite interesting that someone is posting on this site using the name of the President of the United States of America and has not come under "cease and desist" orders from the Department of Homeland Security.

I find it quite interesting, too, that this poster, given the "police" state of our union at present, would choose to do so.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow 12-07-2006 11:59 AM

George Bush, Barbarien, Shadow_, sysop and God knows how many other alias that have been banned or may still be active.

They are all the same sick little individual with too much time on his hands and a lack of interpersonal skills.

It is only a matter of time before they come knocking at his door. Until then, the rest of us just have to ignore him as he realy is harmless.

12-07-2006 12:28 PM

He must then have access to multiple internet providers because when you are banned your internet address is locked out.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow 12-07-2006 12:36 PM

Aparently not.

12-07-2006 01:23 PM

Quote:

Shadow wrote:
Aparently not.
Apparently, yes. That's the way it works.

In Peace,
BlueAngel