Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freemasonry (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Gaslighting (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4396)

12-16-2006 06:11 PM

Gaslighting

I copied this from one of true-lilly's posts.

Gaslighting
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse characterised by persistent denials of fact which, over time, have the effect of causing the victim to become anxious, confused and progressively less able to trust his or her memory and perception. A variation of gaslighting, used as a form of harassment, is to subtly alter aspects of a victim's environment so as to cause discomfort. This technique is supposed to have been used by the Manson Family on their 'creepy crawler' burglaries, in which nothing was stolen but furniture in the house was rearranged. [1]

The term was coined from the 1940 film Gaslight and its 1944 remake in which this technique is perpetrated several times on the main character. The classic example in the film is Gregory turning on the gas lamps in the loft which causes the rest of the lamps in the house to dim slightly; when Paula comments on the lights dimming she's told she's imagining things.

It's nice to know that this term is actually definable in Wikipedia.

Personally, I can attest to this manipulation and the psychological discomfort it causes, but it is only one of many "techniques" that I am targeted with.

I have, to the best of my ability, since it began, attempted to disallow these "infectious" creatures the capability to cause destabilization, but I am one against many.

Most importantly, is how they are able to enter a home without leaving a trace or appearing to be an intruder.

I have always suspected it must be someone familiar with my house; someone who looks like me (double); drives the same car, etc. Perhaps living in the neighborhood. I don't have the answer, but I suspect they would like me to believe it is a family member. This would be worst case scenario.

I have memories of this occuring within my home as a child.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P. S. I am enjoying the read, true-lilly!

12-16-2006 06:47 PM

Re: Gaslighting

Some of the psychological effects of gaslighting:

Wanting you not to trust your memory, of course. Maybe you're switching personalities; losing track of time. Family members might think this is so; especially if they have knowledge of your past. Tell them about gaslighting and now that's a horse of another color. First, mind control, now gaslighting!!!

Making you a prisoner of your own home. Fearful if you leave, something will be taken; someone will enter. Never are the items that are moved or taken in quantities enough to be reported as a burglary.

Causing OCD. Wanting everything in its' place before you leave so you can spot something out of position when you return.

Causing anxiety and fear. If they can do this while you're out; they can do it while you sleep.

Tracking my moves; street games; etc., so that again, leaving my home, I know I'm being watched. Unable to feel comfortable.

These "tactics" continue, and have also been inflicted on my family to a lesser degree.

When I first awoke to the reality of the entities involved in my past, the street tactics were in "full swing." The places I frequented, I'm sure had "operatives" placed inside insisting I had been there when I wasn't. It just goes on and on!

There is someone in my neighborhood who looks just like me and someone who drives the same make and model car. This has been spotted by an observer other than myself, but by me as well.

Framing me for a crime has always been a concern.

So, this brings me to the question. Why spend all of this time, decades, psychologically abusing me when they could just KILL ME?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

true-lilly 12-17-2006 07:52 PM

BlueAngel, the Beast is building an army to fight our Creator at His return.

The blind, insane rage, of caused by endless injustice, is basicly a "Spiritual Boot Camp", for the dark side.

This is why locic and reason isn't enough to avoid 'recruitment', (can't reason logicly when you're insane), and so why we're told to ask and keep asking, our Creator Father for Him to send us our portion of the Helper, The Holy Spirit of Truth, to comfort and protect us from the madness.

But "They" do just KILL many, and they rest in sleep untill resurrection, so those of us still 'walking and talking' kind of owe them what God asks of us; to Do Justice, and share the Good News, that God will "Perfectly Balance ALL Accounts", so the deceived won't pay for what the deceivers took from them.

12-17-2006 10:07 PM

Quote:

true-lilly wrote:
BlueAngel, the Beast is building an army to fight our Creator at His return.

The blind, insane rage, of caused by endless injustice, is basicly a "Spiritual Boot Camp", for the dark side.

This is why locic and reason isn't enough to avoid 'recruitment', (can't reason logicly when you're insane), and so why we're told to ask and keep asking, our Creator Father for Him to send us our portion of the Helper, The Holy Spirit of Truth, to comfort and protect us from the madness.

But "They" do just KILL many, and they rest in sleep untill resurrection, so those of us still 'walking and talking' kind of owe them what God asks of us; to Do Justice, and share the Good News, that God will "Perfectly Balance ALL Accounts", so the deceived won't pay for what the deceivers took from them.
This is truly GOD's defining moment and your words reach to the very depths of my being.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

12-18-2006 05:41 PM

However, it still begs the question, why psychologically abuse someone for decades to contain their memory rather than KILL them.

Makes no sense!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

true-lilly 12-18-2006 08:10 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
However, it still begs the question, why psychologically abuse someone for decades to contain their memory rather than KILL them.

Makes no sense!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Ah, I hope this means you aren't one of the hundreds of thousands SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse) survivors, I am.

God is called into blame, for all the evils done to our young minds and bodies, at a VERY early age when most can be made to conciously 'forget', then we're sent out into the world to preach these torture induced lies.

But some, many infact, maintain a protective spirit and resist/reject the purpose we were made to suffer for, so "They" 'tweek' the programming with confussion inducing "Gaslighting".

When working in mental health, I failed to find anyone, other than those who suffered brain injururing traumas, who didn't suffer peadophilia or worse in their early childhoods, yet even if recorded on files, this still wouldn't be attributed as the cause of their 'breakdowns'.

It's very often seen in post-partum depression/psycosis, where the physical pain and suffering of childbirth, re-surfaces concious and/or body memouries of early childhood abuse.

Again, it breaks down to the fact that "They" aim to recruit MANY soldiers to fight Christ at His return, for The Opposer's aim to bring an end to ALL LIFE.

See 'he' (Lucifer, Satan, The Beast, The Father of The Lie, the original "SALESMAN") can't create life, 'he' does not have the perfect, life loving character to do so, and like too many ego obsessed 'Super-Cool dudes' suffers the, "If I can't have you, no one else can" disease, multilied by the power of a (fallen) angel.

It's military logistics; 'the lord of the flies', knows he doesn't have the power of his, The Creator, so hopes to beat Him with "numbers" (pride makes one blind, as he is, to the futility of this plan), and so plays with the minds of all, in an effort to gain them to his side for the final battle.
Being a battle of good and life, against evil and death, it takes countless generations of Gaslighting, Brainwashing, "boot camp", to make the numbers of blindly obeying soldiers, who will oppose Justice and Life.

This is why we're to ask, and keep asking, for help from The Helper (The Holy Spirit of Truth), to be kept from deceptions that ultimately lead to choosing injustice and death, over JUST LIFE.

12-19-2006 09:16 AM

Yes, I am a survivor of SRA.

Tortured lies were "burned" into my brain and then "called up" when I found myself amongst the perpetrators again in the not so distant past. Lyrics were used to re-inforce them.

Had my CORE not been able to retrieve the "warnings" and truth from the past about them," they may have been able to cause the total destruction of my soul through mind altering techniques. Trauma-based torture without hands-on capability. I would have been a prisoner of their world again or better yet, left in a state of complete psychological distress.

I'm sure they were hoping that I would repeat the lies in my altered state of consciousness to persons outside of my family and, of course, then used as a discrediting tool.

"If HE couldn't have me then no one else would." Mutilation followed.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

true-lilly 12-19-2006 11:39 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:

Tortured lies were "burned" into my brain and then "called up" when I found myself amongst the perpetrators again in the not so distant past. Lyrics were used to re-inforce them.

Had my CORE not been able to retrieve the "warnings" and truth from the past about them," they may have been able to cause the total destruction of my soul through mind altering techniques. Trauma-based torture without hands-on capability. I would have been a prisoner of their world again or better yet, left in a state of complete psychological distress.

I'm sure they were hoping that I would repeat the lies in my altered state of consciousness to persons outside of my family and, of course, then used as a discrediting tool.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Well no wonder you're one of the sane posters, you know and reject the insanity they tried and failed to programme in you to spread further.

You do realize just how many conspiracies have been exposed, to those with the heart to care, by fellow SRA survivors, who were blessed with the spirit to resist and remember.

Saddly, alot of shills have taken on the act, inorder to discredit real survivors, but we know 'em when we hear/read 'em, and any loved ones who know us, help out them to.

Just always remember, when things get tough, that you are believed, understood and appreciated, even if you haven't met those people yet. All our stories are are getting out, and supporting each others credibility.

Thank you so much for being one of the brave voices.

12-20-2006 08:45 AM

Quote:

true-lilly wrote:
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Well no wonder you're one of the sane posters, you know and reject the insanity they tried and failed to programme in you to spread further.

The "tortured lies" to which I am referring mostly are related to a relationship with someone that never existed in the way they wanted me to believe.

You do realize just how many conspiracies have been exposed, to those with the heart to care, by fellow SRA survivors, who were blessed with the spirit to resist and remember.

Saddly, alot of shills have taken on the act, inorder to discredit real survivors, but we know 'em when we hear/read 'em, and any loved ones who know us, help out them to.

I would request that you explain the above paragraph further as it appears to be misleading in that you say any loved ones who know us help the shills out, too.

Just always remember, when things get tough, that you are believed, understood and appreciated, even if you haven't met those people yet. All our stories are are getting out, and supporting each others credibility.

Thank you so much for being one of the brave voices.

12-20-2006 08:49 AM

Have you voiced your experiences of SRA anywhere?

In Peace,
BlueAngel