Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Alternate History (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   CHRISTMAS TREE (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4423)

roscoe 12-25-2006 01:29 AM

CHRISTMAS TREE

According to F. MacNutt in his book Papal Chamberlain, the tree is not part of Roman Catholic tradition. This only began when some Protestant converts who married into Roman nobility in the 20th Century brought it with them.

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!!!

redrat11 12-25-2006 08:51 AM

Re: CHRISTMAS TREE

Quote:

roscoe wrote:
According to F. MacNutt in his book Papal Chamberlain, the tree is not part of Roman Catholic tradition. This only began when some Protestant converts who married into Roman nobility in the 20th Century brought it with them.

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!!!
Christmas is a PAGAN NON-CHRISTIAN holiday, with direct ties to NEW-AGE SATANISM, Originating from ROMAN CATHOLICISM or False Christianity.

Christmas
Is it Christian or Pagan?

Jeremiah 10:2-4 Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the ax. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

This one will most certainly draw a lot of fire from fellow believers. However, the truth must be told!!! First, I must say that, NO, I am not a Jehovah's Witness. If you want to attach a denomination to me it would be Baptist. However, I am just a child of the King, Jesus Christ.

The Christmas celebration as we know it today, is clearly pagan in origin, that is it has Satan's prints all over it. When researching it anyone can see it is clearly not a Christian holiday. What bothers me is so many preachers know what it is and still do nothing about it. They stand in the pulpit year after year and do not tell the "flock", that it is one of the pagans most sacred days. Why is this? Do these men of God not know about it? The reason is the "flock" would not accept it and would run the preacher off!! They will let the "flock" drown in sin at risk of loosing their pay check and position. It boils down to no GUTS!! I get mail daily from pagans and once in awhile they will slip in the fact that the church celebrates their holiday, and they are correct!!! Its time for Gods people to get some backbone and stop the non-sense. We best do something or God will.

Some will argue that as long as one knows that its is Jesus that we celebrate, it is ok. How wrong that thinking is. We see in the old testament time and time again, that when Gods people incorporated paganism in worship, God brought judgment to the nation. It is no different today. The Roman Catholic church in is desire to convert the heathen, mingled the ways of the pagan's (witchcraft), into the church. Easter is another one that has paganism mingled with Jesus.

Below are links to sites with well researched info. I am not the author of these pages, but agree that Christmas as it is, should not be in the church or a born again Christians life.

Christians are supposed to be Spiritual, not material or partaking of this World's Satanism.

http://www.exposingsatanism.org/christmas.htm

Barbarien 12-25-2006 08:27 PM

And yet a BOX CEDAR rules.

Shadow 12-26-2006 11:28 AM

You mean a COX BEDAR drools

In Pieces
Bluebarien

George_Bush 12-26-2006 11:36 AM

Dec. 25 was the traditional birthday of the pagan god 'Mithras' / 'Sol Invictus'.

The pagans who converted to Christianity had celebrated this high day for centuries.

It was decided that it would be a glory to Christ to celebrate the birth and arrival of the true Light of the World on the day they had formerly celebrated the birth of Mithras / Sol Invictus.

Since Christ triumphed over principalities and powers in heavenly places and sat down far above all rule and authority in heaven or earth, it was decided that Dec. 25 was an appropriate date to comemorate the nativity.

Since Jesus Christ is now kosmocrator and ruler of the aeons, as was formerly ascribed to Mithras, the Christians were stating their rejection of their former Satanic delusions of the god of this world in favor of the True Light of Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ, having triumphed over all Satanic has made an open mockery of them all.

Praise to God on high for our victory through Jesus Christ.

We give praise and thanks. For He has taken the armies of Pharoah and hurled them into the abyss.

Barbarien 12-26-2006 05:09 PM

Get away from me, I never knew you.

Shadow 12-26-2006 07:52 PM

Bet away from me. I never drilled ewes.

In pieces
Bluebarien

12-26-2006 08:10 PM

you is dew upon the stew.

Shadow 12-27-2006 10:30 AM