Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   The effects of the NWO (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   THE ILLUMINATI (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4533)

01-03-2007 07:07 PM

THE ILLUMINATI

There is much mystery surrounding the Illuminati and this is for purpose. This is their method of operation for all devious acts, criminal or otherwise, which they desire to keep concealed from the public.

I would describe it briefly this way.

The Illuminati are comprised of the Bankers. All others within government, military serve the Illuminati. If the Illuminati want war, the government and military serve them. If the Illuminati want the stock market to crash, those who are paid zillions within this industry, will crash it.

Freemasonry is the father of all secret societies. I refer to it as the OCTOPUS. The tentacles of the OCTOPUS comprise all other secret societies that infect all aspects of our lives from education to banking, etc.

Mind control plays a prominent role in this regard.

There are masters and there are servants.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-30-2007 04:11 PM

Re: THE ILLUMINATI

The Illuminati consists of some of the wealthiest families in the world. It is reported that there are 13 families that comprise this group. They own and operate the World Bank which is the primary source of money for our planet. The World Bank is privately owned as is the Federal Reserve Bank that exists in America, by these families.

Freemasonry is one of the "secret societies" among many (not so secret at present) that practice "satanism" and, so, too, do the Illuminati.

I believe that Freemasonry serves its' purpose for the Illuminati in that the members unknowingly and/or knowningly serve as agents who have assisted the higher ups (Illuminati) in carrying out the agenda of the New World Order.

Basically, the Illuminati is like an Octopus. They are the body and the tentacles represent the various other secret societies within secret societies that reach out and infiltrate all aspects of society whether it be public or private.

Their origins are rooted in Paganism, Rosacrucian, Wicca, Witchcraft, Mysticism and date back to ancient times.

A government "CULT" is how I describe it. One that has been in existence since our country was founded without allegiance to America at all, who have suppressed our freedoms from cradle to grave through "mind control."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold 01-30-2007 10:27 PM

You know nothing of anything.

01-30-2007 10:29 PM

You wouldn't be here if I didn't.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold 01-30-2007 10:30 PM

I repeat you know nothing and will be kept that way.

01-30-2007 10:31 PM

That would be negative.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold 01-30-2007 10:32 PM

Same as before.

igwt 01-30-2007 11:14 PM

Quote:

cold wrote:
Same as before.
REMEMBER TO FORGET

LaDominio 01-31-2007 04:17 AM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
There is much mystery surrounding the Illuminati and this is for purpose. This is their method of operation for all devious acts, criminal or otherwise, which they desire to keep concealed from the public.

The Illuminati are comprised of the Bankers. All others within government, military serve the Illuminati. If the Illuminati want war, the government and military serve them. If the Illuminati want the stock market to crash, those who are paid zillions within this industry, will crash it.

Freemasonry is the father of all secret societies. I refer to it as the OCTOPUS. The tentacles of the OCTOPUS comprise all other secret societies that infect all aspects of our lives from education to banking, etc.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
I wouldnt say Freemasonry is the father of all secret societies, but based on the information available most people would believe it so.

The Illuminati is a 'powerful' organization but not the most powerful by any means, although they believe that they are.

Theres not much to know about these secret societies other than they are a bunch of twisted, perverse, wretched, greedy, arrogant and truly insane bureaucrats.
They are just the same as anyone else, only their bad qualities are magnified and their greed is abhorrently profound within them.

01-31-2007 07:26 AM

Quote:

LaDominio wrote:
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel
I wouldnt say Freemasonry is the father of all secret societies, but based on the information available most people would believe it so.

Then what would you say?

The Illuminati is a 'powerful' organization but not the most powerful by any means, although they believe that they are.

So, you're saying that the ILLUMINATI BELIEVE they are the most powerful but there is an organization above them. So, they've been tricked? What is the name of the organization that is above them?

Theres not much to know about these secret societies other than they are a bunch of twisted, perverse, wretched, greedy, arrogant and truly insane bureaucrats.
They are just the same as anyone else, only their bad qualities are magnified and their greed is abhorrently profound within them.
They cannot be the same as everyone else if they are different. So, that's it in a nutshell. Not much else to know. What about their "satanic" nature?

In Peace,
BlueAngel