Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Looking For Slaves (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4567)

Fugitive 01-12-2007 01:35 PM

Looking For Slaves

I am looking for Atheists, Hindoos or Cathlicks to keep in human bondage to do the menial work their subhuman, godless types are fit to do. Is there any of you godless, unsaved, hellbound unbeleiving heretics that would like to be my slave for seven years? I practice Biblical Slavery and you will be freed after seven years of hard labor.
Must be in good physical shape and accept their subhuman, inferior satatus. Also looking for bondswomen to warm my bed and serve as my concubine, as per the Bible. Praise!!

LaDominio 01-13-2007 12:17 PM

Re: Looking For Slaves

Quote:

Fugitive wrote:
I am looking for Atheists, Hindoos or Cathlicks to keep in human bondage to do the menial work their subhuman, godless types are fit to do. Is there any of you godless, unsaved, hellbound unbeleiving heretics that would like to be my slave for seven years? I practice Biblical Slavery and you will be freed after seven years of hard labor.
Must be in good physical shape and accept their subhuman, inferior satatus. Also looking for bondswomen to warm my bed and serve as my concubine, as per the Bible. Praise!!
Well gosh...
Do I not even have to supply my Proof of Inferiority document?
I think I fit the profile, as Im not a Christian, I dont believe in your god, Im superhuman (does that count?), and Im in good physical shape and accept my status as superhuman, but Im working on the inferiority thing (Yes, Ive been taking the seminars).

(PS, Im a heterosexual guy, but could I still warm your bed?)

Praise!!

(Go god! Go god! Kill the heathens! Kill the heathens! god hates the heathens! Listen carefully boys and girls)

Hello class, no, today we won’t be finger-painting, today were going to learn how to lynch non-Christians with common household items! YAAAAAAAAAAY!

01-13-2007 05:13 PM

Try contacting the CIA.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Barbarien 01-14-2007 05:26 PM

What Fugitive confuses is what the GOD of the Bible says compared with what the human churches say. The GOD of the Bible makes no apologies and says far more brutal and severe things than a church going believer in the human doctrine can believe. We strongly suggest that you believe, if you care to believe, what the GOD of the Bible says for this is GOD. There is no other, no matter how much humans would prefer a Disney god.

Shadow 01-15-2007 09:03 AM

I believe that Barbarien would be happy to keep you warm in bed. And if you talk nicely to him, I am sure he would be willing to let you degrade him also.

01-15-2007 09:17 AM

Since Shadow is already a slave, maybe they'll share her with you.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Fugitive 01-15-2007 01:57 PM

I'll accept you as a houseslave.

Barbarien 01-15-2007 02:45 PM

This is a good example of how the Birds of a Feather, Shadow and Fugitive, Flock together and say nothing.

Shadow 01-16-2007 08:24 AM

As opposed to you. Who speaks volume but says even less.

LaDominio 01-16-2007 08:49 AM

Observe you bicker like children.

Observe your conflict. Stop this if you can.
There needs to be less conflict. And if so-thought 'great minds' are bickering like children, then there is no hope for our babies. Our babies born pure.