Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freemasonry (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   A Personal Message To FMB (Free Mason Boy) In The Form Of A Quote From TB (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=457)

truebeliever 03-30-2005 10:23 PM

A Personal Message To FMB (Free Mason Boy) In The Form Of A Quote From TB

Taken from New World Order: The Ancient Plan Of Secret Societies by William T Still.

---------------------------------------------------

If any Mason still believes that Masonry is based on good, or even Christian principals, he should read the following words of their former leader, Albert Pike, a man whose name is still highly respected by all Masons:

"That which we must say to the crowd is - We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Bretheren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees - The Masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degree's, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine.

If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay (The God of the Christians) whose deeds prove his cruelty...and hatred of man, barbarism and hatred for science, would Adonay and his priests calumniate him? Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also God. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black.

That is why the intelligent disciples of Zoroaster, as well as, after them, the Gnostics, the Manicheans and the Templars have admitted, as the only logical metaphisical conception, the system of the two divine principals fighting eternally, and one cannot believe the other one inferior in power to the other. Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is heresy; and the true and pure philosophic religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of darkness and evil".
Miller, p. 2200221; secondary quote from A.C. De La Rive, "Instructions" issued by Gen. Albert Pike on July 14 1889, to the 23 Supreme Councils of the world as recorded in La Femme et l'Enfant dans la Franc-Macon-nerie Universelle, p.588

So Ahmed, do you still find FMB's little poem to the "Grand Architect Of The Universe" so lovely?

They say GATU because they dont want to actually mention "God" in the terms you and I do.

I urge the reader to understand what Albert Pike is saying here. He worships "Reason". Anyone who believes in a supernatural God is a fool. Pike has the pride of Lucifer.

The Masons are filled to the brim with 'Rationalists' from the varying professions. And with this rational intellect they plot and plan with a goal in mind with not the slightest worry over the lives of individual humans made in the image of God.

Pike takes deep philosophical discussion on the concept of the deity and rationalises it down to Lucifer being Gods equal? That Lucifer is a simple opposite to God?

Lucifer was a beautiful fallen angel who refused to bow down to God. Lucifer is symbolic of the arrogance of man, deep in the shit of his own rational doing, deep in the shit of his own technological and scientific quagmire, who will not admit that there is a greater power than mans intellect.

God does not need to put man in his place. The human race is hanging itself quite nicely. Soon enough Man will have to admit that only the capacity to 'feel' Gods presence gives meaning and direction in life.

Below is a post i did earlier where this "Luciferian" nature ties in with the NWO and their plan to replace Christianity/Islam with "Secular Humanism" through the mechanisms of the U.N.
DLL, their is nothing to choose. When I read and write on the NWO I am doing God's work. I am engaging in activities that come naturally to me. When i try to go off and begin a career and forget about it all I get physically and mentally unwell.

My interest in this subject has cost me. My interest in the TRUTH has cost me even more. Someone wrote that in becoming a Christian (or Muslim for that matter) you find it increasingly impossible to live a lie. I cannot live a lie. I cannot tell people what they want to hear even though I know it will make life easier.

I genuinely admire people who are deep into this subject and manage to work and live, raise children. I find myself so utterly emotionally affected by everything about this society that I cannot switch it off.

I cannot repress my emotional response to it all.

I do not go to Church and do not hang out with 'religious' people. My knowledge of the bible is purely bits and peices picked up as I go along.

Whatever ones personal view on this subject, I'm sure God, the Life Force, is extremely pleased that human beings are discussing the nature and forms of divinity.

I would add DLL that central to the NWO doctrine is the unsettling and finally the end of Religion and worship of a supernatural God. To be replaced by 'Secular Humanism', another name for 'Dialectical Materialism' as expounded by Karl Marx.

You will find the holy passages of Secular Humanism in such statements as "The U.N Statement On The Rights Of The Child". Or "Earth Day". Or "Womens Day" etc...their is no need now for Holy Messengers of God. We'll just think up great ideas inbetween lectures at University.

When Christianity is undermined it is more than just the belief in a supernatural God. Christianity runs through our legal system and our political system. All lead to the ultimate power lying in the arms of a supernatural God and NOT the State.

Once you have rid the ultimate values of the Christian or Muslim faith you can start making up your own...like, "i dont like those protesters, make up a law where we can arrest and kill them at will as enemy's of the State".

Christianity assures us we are made in the creators image and are special, important. The individual matters. I'm sure there's something similar in the Quaran.

The current OWNERS of the planet wish to rid us of this idea and tell us that the good of the many is more important than individual rights of the few.

The good of the many however, is ONLY gauranteed when the rights of the individual to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is maintained.

ALL tyrants and dictators have used the idea of the good of the many to maintain their tyrannical grip on a system of power and privelidge.

The Beast system being introduced before our eye's is designed to quell the creative spirit and direct individuals life force into activities that maintain a system designed for the ultimate benefit of an Elite of rich and powerful. This is ANTI GOD. It is Luciferian in nature. Power over people.

When you fight the NWO in ALL it's forms you are doing the work of God. You are engaging in a fight with Lucifer himself as he dwells in all our hearts.

Ahmed is right in many ways. There is no God but God. I just believe that should'nt stop you doing Gods work and that means I post here when society dictates I should be busying myself with meaningless toil so I can buy more trinkets.

Best To You.

Yeoshua 04-04-2005 06:50 AM

Re: A Personal Message To FMB (Free Mason Boy) In The Form Of A Quote From TB

The word "Lucifer" in Isaiah 14:12 presents a minor problem to mainstream Christianity. John J. Robinson in A Pilgrim's Path, pp. 47-48 explains:

"Lucifer makes his appearance in the fourteenth chapter of the Old Testament book of Isaiah, at the twelfth verse, and nowhere else: "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"
The first problem is that Lucifer is a Latin name. So how did it find its way into a Hebrew manuscript, written before there was a Roman language? To find the answer, I consulted a scholar at the library of the Hebrew Union College in Cincinnati. What Hebrew name, I asked, was Satan given in this chapter of Isaiah, which describes the angel who fell to become the ruler of hell?

The answer was a surprise. In the original Hebrew text, the fourteenth chapter of Isaiah is not about a fallen angel, but about a fallen Babylonian king, who during his lifetime had persecuted the children of Israel. It contains no mention of Satan, either by name or reference. The Hebrew scholar could only speculate that some early Christian scribes, writing in the Latin tongue used by the Church, had decided for themselves that they wanted the story to be about a fallen angel, a creature not even mentioned in the original Hebrew text, and to whom they gave the name "Lucifer."

Why Lucifer? In Roman astronomy, Lucifer was the name given to the morning star (the star we now know by another Roman name, Venus). The morning star appears in the heavens just before dawn, heralding the rising sun. The name derives from the Latin term lucem ferre, bringer, or bearer, of light." In the Hebrew text the expression used to describe the Babylonian king before his death is Helal, son of Shahar, which can best be translated as "Day star, son of the Dawn." The name evokes the golden glitter of a proud king's dress and court (much as his personal splendor earned for King Louis XIV of France the appellation, "The Sun King").

The scholars authorized by ... King James I to translate the Bible into current English did not use the original Hebrew texts, but used versions translated ... largely by St. Jerome in the fourth century. Jerome had mistranslated the Hebraic metaphor, "Day star, son of the Dawn," as "Lucifer," and over the centuries a metamorphosis took place. Lucifer the morning star became a disobedient angel, cast out of heaven to rule eternally in hell. Theologians, writers, and poets interwove the myth with the doctrine of the Fall, and in Christian tradition Lucifer is now the same as Satan, the Devil, and --- ironically --- the Prince of Darkness.

So "Lucifer" is nothing more than an ancient Latin name for the morning star, the bringer of light. That can be confusing for Christians who identify Christ himself as the morning star, a term used as a central theme in many Christian sermons. Jesus refers to himself as the morning star in Revelation 22:16: "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

And so there are those who do not read beyond the King James version of the Bible, who say 'Lucifer is Satan: so says the Word of God'...."

Henry Neufeld (a Christian who comments on Biblical sticky issues) went on to say,
"this passage is often related to Satan, and a similar thought is expressed in Luke 10:18 by Jesus, that was not its first meaning. It's primary meaning is given in Isaiah 14:4 which says that when Israel is restored they will "take up this taunt against the king of Babylon . . ." Verse 12 is a part of this taunt song. This passage refers first to the fall of that earthly king...
How does the confusion in translating this verse arise? The Hebrew of this passage reads: "heleyl, ben shachar" which can be literally translated "shining one, son of dawn." This phrase means, again literally, the planet Venus when it appears as a morning star. In the Septuagint, a 3rd century BC translation of the Hebrew scriptures into Greek, it is translated as "heosphoros" which also means Venus as a morning star.

How did the translation "lucifer" arise? This word comes from Jerome's Latin Vulgate. Was Jerome in error? Not at all. In Latin at the time, "lucifer" actually meant Venus as a morning star. Isaiah is using this metaphor for a bright light, though not the greatest light to illustrate the apparent power of the Babylonian king which then faded."

Therefore, Lucifer wasn't equated with Satan until after Jerome. Jerome wasn't in error. Later Christians were in equating "Lucifer" with "Satan".
So why is this a problem to Christians? Christians now generally believe that Satan (or the Devil or Lucifer who they equate with Satan) is a being who has always existed. Therefore, they also think that the 'prophets' of the Old Testament believed in this creature. The Isaiah scripture is used as proof (and has been used as such for hundreds of years now). As Elaine Pagels explains though, the concept of Satan has evolved over the years and the early Bible writers didn't believe in or teach such a doctrine.

The irony for those who believe that "Lucifer" refers to Satan is that the same title ('morning star' or 'light-bearer') is used to refer to Jesus, in 2 Peter 1:19, where the Greek text has exactly the same term: 'phos-phoros' 'light-bearer.' This is also the term used for Jesus in Revelation 22:16.

So why is Lucifer a far bigger problem to Christians, they claim that an ancient record was written beginning in about 600 BC, and the author in 600 BC supposedly copied Isaiah in Isaiah's original words. When Joseph Smith pretended to translate the supposed 'ancient record', he included the Lucifer verse in the Book. Obviously he wasn't copying what Isaiah actually wrote. He was copying the King James Version of the Bible. Another book of LDS scripture, the Doctrine & Covenants, furthers this problem in 76:26 when it affirms the false Christian doctrine that "Lucifer" means Satan. This incorrect doctrine also spread into a third set of scriptures, the Pearl of Great Price, which describes a war in heaven based, in part, on Joseph Smith's incorrect interpretation of the word "Lucifer" which only appears in Isaiah.

Yeoshua 04-04-2005 06:50 AM

The word "Lucifer" in Isaiah 14:12 presents a minor problem to mainstream Christianity. John J. Robinson in A Pilgrim's Path, pp. 47-48 explains:

"Lucifer makes his appearance in the fourteenth chapter of the Old Testament book of Isaiah, at the twelfth verse, and nowhere else: "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"
The first problem is that Lucifer is a Latin name. So how did it find its way into a Hebrew manuscript, written before there was a Roman language? To find the answer, I consulted a scholar at the library of the Hebrew Union College in Cincinnati. What Hebrew name, I asked, was Satan given in this chapter of Isaiah, which describes the angel who fell to become the ruler of hell?

The answer was a surprise. In the original Hebrew text, the fourteenth chapter of Isaiah is not about a fallen angel, but about a fallen Babylonian king, who during his lifetime had persecuted the children of Israel. It contains no mention of Satan, either by name or reference. The Hebrew scholar could only speculate that some early Christian scribes, writing in the Latin tongue used by the Church, had decided for themselves that they wanted the story to be about a fallen angel, a creature not even mentioned in the original Hebrew text, and to whom they gave the name "Lucifer."

Why Lucifer? In Roman astronomy, Lucifer was the name given to the morning star (the star we now know by another Roman name, Venus). The morning star appears in the heavens just before dawn, heralding the rising sun. The name derives from the Latin term lucem ferre, bringer, or bearer, of light." In the Hebrew text the expression used to describe the Babylonian king before his death is Helal, son of Shahar, which can best be translated as "Day star, son of the Dawn." The name evokes the golden glitter of a proud king's dress and court (much as his personal splendor earned for King Louis XIV of France the appellation, "The Sun King").

The scholars authorized by ... King James I to translate the Bible into current English did not use the original Hebrew texts, but used versions translated ... largely by St. Jerome in the fourth century. Jerome had mistranslated the Hebraic metaphor, "Day star, son of the Dawn," as "Lucifer," and over the centuries a metamorphosis took place. Lucifer the morning star became a disobedient angel, cast out of heaven to rule eternally in hell. Theologians, writers, and poets interwove the myth with the doctrine of the Fall, and in Christian tradition Lucifer is now the same as Satan, the Devil, and --- ironically --- the Prince of Darkness.

So "Lucifer" is nothing more than an ancient Latin name for the morning star, the bringer of light. That can be confusing for Christians who identify Christ himself as the morning star, a term used as a central theme in many Christian sermons. Jesus refers to himself as the morning star in Revelation 22:16: "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

And so there are those who do not read beyond the King James version of the Bible, who say 'Lucifer is Satan: so says the Word of God'...."

Henry Neufeld (a Christian who comments on Biblical sticky issues) went on to say,
"this passage is often related to Satan, and a similar thought is expressed in Luke 10:18 by Jesus, that was not its first meaning. It's primary meaning is given in Isaiah 14:4 which says that when Israel is restored they will "take up this taunt against the king of Babylon . . ." Verse 12 is a part of this taunt song. This passage refers first to the fall of that earthly king...
How does the confusion in translating this verse arise? The Hebrew of this passage reads: "heleyl, ben shachar" which can be literally translated "shining one, son of dawn." This phrase means, again literally, the planet Venus when it appears as a morning star. In the Septuagint, a 3rd century BC translation of the Hebrew scriptures into Greek, it is translated as "heosphoros" which also means Venus as a morning star.

How did the translation "lucifer" arise? This word comes from Jerome's Latin Vulgate. Was Jerome in error? Not at all. In Latin at the time, "lucifer" actually meant Venus as a morning star. Isaiah is using this metaphor for a bright light, though not the greatest light to illustrate the apparent power of the Babylonian king which then faded."

Therefore, Lucifer wasn't equated with Satan until after Jerome. Jerome wasn't in error. Later Christians were in equating "Lucifer" with "Satan".
So why is this a problem to Christians? Christians now generally believe that Satan (or the Devil or Lucifer who they equate with Satan) is a being who has always existed. Therefore, they also think that the 'prophets' of the Old Testament believed in this creature. The Isaiah scripture is used as proof (and has been used as such for hundreds of years now). As Elaine Pagels explains though, the concept of Satan has evolved over the years and the early Bible writers didn't believe in or teach such a doctrine.

The irony for those who believe that "Lucifer" refers to Satan is that the same title ('morning star' or 'light-bearer') is used to refer to Jesus, in 2 Peter 1:19, where the Greek text has exactly the same term: 'phos-phoros' 'light-bearer.' This is also the term used for Jesus in Revelation 22:16.

So why is Lucifer a far bigger problem to Christians, they claim that an ancient record was written beginning in about 600 BC, and the author in 600 BC supposedly copied Isaiah in Isaiah's original words. When Joseph Smith pretended to translate the supposed 'ancient record', he included the Lucifer verse in the Book. Obviously he wasn't copying what Isaiah actually wrote. He was copying the King James Version of the Bible. Another book of LDS scripture, the Doctrine & Covenants, furthers this problem in 76:26 when it affirms the false Christian doctrine that "Lucifer" means Satan. This incorrect doctrine also spread into a third set of scriptures, the Pearl of Great Price, which describes a war in heaven based, in part, on Joseph Smith's incorrect interpretation of the word "Lucifer" which only appears in Isaiah.

truebeliever 04-04-2005 07:12 AM

T.B, L-O-L and then L-O-L and then L-O-L...and then, with a sigh...L-O-L, then makes a cup of tea and eats a Tim Tam with relish, then re-reads FMB's response, then chuckels, then L-O-L, T.B's new room mate comes down and asks why he's L-O-L...sighhh, Melanie, you'l never get it.
Neither does FMB

FMB's homework for this week. Read Bill Still's "New World Order: Ancient Plan Of Secret Societies".

For FMB's next trick he will be producing blood from a stone...still, you could always post with Rush...he got over 1200 views and serious responses that the Earth was'nt moving. Sorry Rush, i actually know you're sincere.

get_real 04-04-2005 03:36 PM

more importantly:

"What's a Tim Tam"? :lol:

truebeliever 04-04-2005 10:40 PM

The "Tim Tam" has been part of my secret society for some time. If u do not know the secret of the Tim Tam you may not proceed past this point...or it may be a chocolate biscuit which you can dip in hot tea and then suck the chocky stuff out of the middle. Num Num!

Draken 04-05-2005 03:06 AM

Yeoshua, I haven't read the Bible almost at all, but I still have a clear vision of what Good and Evil is and means.

I've said before: if we try to get away from both over-analyzing texts and the idea Supreme Evil is an entity outside of ourselves and independent from us, my question is this:

If the true manifestation of Evil is the worshipping of the Ego, and Christians equate Evil with Lucifer whom Freemasons see as the "true" God, does that mean Freemasons worship the Ego?

Put simply: if Evil=Ego and according to Christians Evil=Lucifer, is then Freemasons=Ego worshippers?

I have to say, before you answer, that I can't see it any other way than Freemasons worship Reason and Ego, and it doesn't depend on what religious doctrine I like best.

truebeliever 04-05-2005 03:26 AM

Thanks Drak, i was'nt going to bother but i second the motion.

Far more evil than the emotional images of the horned devil is the simple fact that more evil has been done in this world by 'reasoned' individuals than has ever been done by mainstream evil as depicted by modern culture.

The evil bursts forth in powerful floods from the minds and mouths of perfectly 'reasonable', 'rational', 'intellectual' family men.

No feeling. No love. No doubt. Pure, cold, hard reason. Thanks for coming FMB. Have a nice day.

Yeoshua 04-05-2005 04:29 AM

Quote:

Drakken Wrote:
If the true manifestation of Evil is the worshipping of the Ego, and Christians equate Evil with Lucifer whom Freemasons see as the "true" God, does that mean Freemasons worship the Ego?

Put simply: if Evil=Ego and according to Christians Evil=Lucifer, is then Freemasons=Ego worshippers?
Where did that leap of faith come from? Freemasons worship God, not A God, but God. The God of whichever faith a member has.

I want you to look at this article from another conspiracy site.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/obscene_red_fezzies.htm

The finger is being pointed soley by Christians in this article at ALL OTHER religons as being pagan, hence Freemasons who have an appreciation for ALL OTHER religons as therefore being inherrently pagan.

We've got to remember that the New Testament and to some extent the Old Testament suffered badly at the hands of the Roman censors, in order to colour all other faiths as pagan.

Te be continued, I'm sure.............

truebeliever 04-05-2005 04:38 AM

Jesus wept! We offered him a shovel but FMB brought himself a front end loader with optional bucket digger...keep posting FMB...just reinforce the sides of your hole...i'm curious to see just how deep you can dig it...

A true INTERNATIONALIST.

A true MAN FOR ALL SEASONS.

BELEIVE IN NOTHING, FALL FOR EVERYTHING.

SEE WHAT UNIVERSITY CAN DO FOR YOU.

EVERYBODy's WELCOME!