Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Most important story of 2008 (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4575)

Minuteman 01-14-2007 12:49 PM

Most important story of 2008

The singular and perhaps most important indicator of how events of the next two years will take shape is the passing of HR 1, the Anti-terror bill. As such I am forwarding this diary to www.projectcensored.org with the hope that they too will understand what I think are blatantly obvious motivations.

As a preface I must state it is my opinion that Congress and the current Democratic leadership of the 110th Congress is displaying allegance not the American people but to the corporate donors and the military-industrial complex which paid for their campaigns. Even the "grassroots" movements have been so heavily indoctrinated into the concept of a global war on terror by a media empire dominated by corporate interests and operating with the sole purpose of profit.

We kill by one estimate 43,200 each year in auto crashes. Take that number multiplied by five and compare it to the 3000 in WTC and the 3000 soldiers. Now recall the last five years of "coverage" of events during the last five years. Do you remember a single day going by without some mention of GWOT, "it's a post 911 world", "the next one might be a mushroom cloud".

I had hoped Nov 7 would have put an end to all that, but no. The Democratic party leadership has given full reign and a blank check to the very same military-industrial complex Eisenhower told us about in 1961.
http://coursesa.matrix.msu.edu/~hst306/documents/indust.html

The hoped for "end" of the Bush reign of terror has been given new life in HR 1. A salesman tells me business is up, "lot's of start up homeland security types". The "end" of Bush could have taken so many other turns. A rollback of NSA spying for example. An honorable and legal out for our "guests" at Guantanamo Bay. A reaffirmation that America does not torture or "render" up people to places that do torture.

None of these options were taken however. Instead the Dems have embraced the recommendations of a whitewash commission a position they could have only come to as a suggestion from their corporate masters.

Lastly as I advance this concept "progressive" boards are starting to ban me for posting, Democratic boards, the party of "inclusivity" and "diversity". They are showing their true colors as Nazis just like the ones at hannity.com.

I started political activism with this quote and it was aimed at republicans. I end my activism by aiming it at the party of the "progressives".

“First they came for the Communists, but I was not a Communist, so I said nothing. Then they came for the Social Democrats, but I was not a Social Democrat, so I did nothing. Then came the Trade Unionists, but I was not a Trade Unionist. And then they came for the Jews, but I was not a Jew, so I did little. Then, when they came for me, there was no one left to stand up for me.”

LaDominio 01-14-2007 01:01 PM

Re: Most important story of 2008

Why cant people just stay in the present and change it?
We as a race try to change the future. That is essentially impossible. You can only change now – and things will go according to those changes.

01-14-2007 01:11 PM

The people in this country were under the impression that a Democratic controlled Congress would restore hope and dignity to America.

They do not understand that those who serve in Congress, Democratics or Republicans, do not serve the people. They serve the Masters of the Universe.

Project Monarch is a control mechanism used to blackmail politicians.

It is not difficult for them to corrupt another using money, drugs, sex and power.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I think this bill is regarding retina, fingerprint scanning at airports and chips in bank, credit cards.

I shall look for the bill and post the link.

01-14-2007 01:14 PM

Scratch this comment.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Minuteman 01-14-2007 02:26 PM

Right! The bill is about expanding and giving a green light to a astromonical industrial engine. Data mining with artificial intelligence, sensors of all types and concepts that make even George Orwell seem like a caveman.

01-14-2007 02:35 PM

I've looked for the text of the bill, only to find a very sractchy synopsis which states that the bill is to allow legislation/laws as recommended by the 911 Commission Report...

my quote..."for the BOGUS war on terror charade."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow 01-15-2007 09:05 AM

Quote:

Minuteman wrote:
Right! The bill is about expanding and giving a green light to a astromonical industrial engine. Data mining with artificial intelligence, sensors of all types and concepts that make even George Orwell seem like a caveman.
And what do you think that Data Vipers have been doing?

01-15-2007 09:09 AM

What have the data vipers been doing?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Shadow 01-15-2007 09:10 AM

Perhaps after you answer some of my questions!

01-15-2007 09:13 AM

You can keep it to yourself. I doubt you know anything that would be beneficial to humankind.

In Peace,
BlueAngel