Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   WHAT DO I WANT? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4663)

01-27-2007 09:03 AM

WHAT DO I WANT?

Quote:

Shadow wrote:
what dou you want of this man ?

What man?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-27-2007 09:24 AM

Re: WHAT DO I WANT?

Quote:

cold wrote:
I will be waiting for you.

Who are you waiting for?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-27-2007 11:33 AM

Is that kind of like this verse:

"If you fall behind, I'll wait for you and if I fall behind, wait for me."

Sounds like a bunch of malarky.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-27-2007 05:29 PM

Cuda implies IT has figured me out; however, I think it is CUDA who has been figured out. Not that it wasn't obvious from the beginning, but care to elaborate on this statement:

Cuda said:

"Tell your bosses there test is a failure and that your opponents are your superiors."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P.S. As IT hasn't answered any other questions that have been posed to IT, I don't expect IT will elaborate on what the above statement REALLY means either.

If there is an answer, it will be nonsense, as usual.

Typical MO!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold 01-27-2007 09:11 PM

What you will not get and never did.

01-27-2007 09:20 PM

Quote:

cold wrote:
What you will not get and never did.
I beg to differ. I will get it.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold 01-27-2007 09:25 PM

No

01-27-2007 09:34 PM

That is your opinion.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-28-2007 11:23 AM

Shadow's question to BlueAngel:

"What do you want of this man?" should have been, "what does this man want of BlueAngel?"

My answer would be the following:

The complete destruction of my life, my marriage, my brain, my heart, my soul, my emotional, psychological and mental state of mind. Institutionalization, suicide, schizophrenia, paranoia, a prisoner in my own mind, to suffer in silence. Altered states of consciousness removing me completely out of reality. Starvation, carving myself up, to have spoken to others outside of my family about the disinformation planted in the past and called up on his site to appear crazy. So, if and when the truth become available to me, I would have already told a completely different, crazy, story; therefore discrediting the new information/truth. TO make me appear like a fanatic on his site and this, the reason, for what they wanted to be able to label as delusions born from an obsession.

Disallowing me access to the truth about HIM through the triggering of voices, anxiety, fear, deploying many methods of silence, neutralize, contain, including gaslighting.

To own, operate and control me like a robot/slave. That which was not acheived in my younger years completely or while on HIS sight, but rather silence through torture, physical abuse, and psychological/covert operations when I parted from him in the past and present.

The list goes on and on not much different than before.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt 01-28-2007 10:34 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Shadow's question to BlueAngel:

"What do you want of this man?" should have been, "what does this man want of BlueAngel?"

My answer would be the following:

The complete destruction of my life, my marriage, my brain, my heart, my soul, my emotional, psychological and mental state of mind. Institutionalization, suicide, schizophrenia, paranoia, a prisoner in my own mind, to suffer in silence. Altered states of consciousness removing me completely out of reality. Starvation, carving myself up, to have spoken to others outside of my family about the disinformation planted in the past and called up on his site to appear crazy. So, if and when the truth become available to me, I would have already told a completely different, crazy, story; therefore discrediting the new information/truth. TO make me appear like a fanatic on his site and this, the reason, for what they wanted to be able to label as delusions born from an obsession.

Disallowing me access to the truth about HIM through the triggering of voices, anxiety, fear, deploying many methods of silence, neutralize, contain, including gaslighting.

To own, operate and control me like a robot/slave. That which was not acheived in my younger years completely or while on HIS sight, but rather silence through torture, physical abuse, and psychological/covert operations when I parted from him in the past and present.

The list goes on and on not much different than before.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Is this person from your past?