Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Other NWO topics (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Shall it be war you of Belial? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4665)

cold 01-27-2007 01:46 PM

Shall it be war you of Belial?

I look forward to educating my Children here on the fine art of HELL. If you are so brave and do not believe, issue me and mine an invitation into your home so that we may prove ourselves. The invitation must be formal and stated here. I wait.

01-27-2007 03:43 PM

Re: Shall it be war you of Belial?

What a joke! I only invite GOD into my home.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold 01-27-2007 05:28 PM

Then why am I there in spirit now. Prove I am not the Devil by inviting me in in body.

igwt 01-27-2007 06:53 PM

Quote:

cold wrote:
Then why am I there in spirit now. Prove I am not the Devil by inviting me in in body.
Lucifer has more important things to do. These days he's busy, busy, busy.

cold 01-27-2007 07:14 PM

So many names, several thousand at last count. I am never too busy to attend to my Children. They grow so well in deeds and since I detained somewhat I thank them for there assistance. You know I brought ignt back here, but we did get the idea for the name from you. Good to see you back. Maybe one day we will meet. Now, off to work, busy, busy, but you know that.

01-27-2007 07:35 PM

Quote:

cold wrote:
I've looked around and don't see the devil's spirit here. You must have the wrong house.

I have no desire to prove what you are or aren't.

I'm certain you're a NUT case, however.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold 01-27-2007 07:47 PM

I will reveal my place with you. I am in your hands and in your mind. So I am always, in spirit, with you. The proof is how quickly I provoke you to call me names. I invented the defaming spirit and infused it in your kind and I activated it within you. Mind control, there it is. Small yes, but sufficient. I thrive on name calling and every vile thing this vile creation can be taught to produce. The next time you go looking for my spirit look in the mirror. I AM THERE.

01-27-2007 07:51 PM

Quote:

cold wrote:
I will reveal my place with you. I am in your hands and in your mind. So I am always, in spirit, with you. The proof is how quickly I provoke you to call me names. I invented the defaming spirit and infused it in your kind and I activated it within you. Mind control, there it is. Small yes, but sufficient. I thrive on name calling and every vile thing this vile creation can be taught to produce. The next time you go looking for my spirit look in the mirror. I AM THERE.
Excuse me, but you're on a forum alluding to yourself as the devil.

Nutcase isn't name calling. It's a fact.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt 01-27-2007 07:57 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:

cold wrote:
Excuse me, but you're on a forum alluding to yourself as the devil.

Nutcase isn't name calling. It's a fact.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
So true 8-)

01-27-2007 08:02 PM

Cold said:

"the next time you go looking for my spirit, look in the mirror, I am there."

Gee, thanks for that heads up.

Yesterday, as I was vacumning the carpet, I thought to myself, where in the heck shall I look for the devil's spirit.

Now I know.

In Peace,
BlueAngel