Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Dialogue Diabolus (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4672)

cold 01-29-2007 09:10 PM

Dialogue Diabolus
 
I do not like bouncing around this forum. I will confine my comments here.

01-29-2007 09:35 PM

Re: Dialogue Diabolus
 
Why don't you confine yourself to HELL.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold 01-29-2007 09:51 PM

Re: Dialogue Diabolus
 
There is no Hell, except the one in your head, which I delight in.

My forked tongue, Bitch.

igwt 01-29-2007 09:52 PM

Re: Dialogue Diabolus
 
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Why don't you confine yourself to HELL.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
You always have the perfect come back! :lol:

cold 01-29-2007 09:59 PM

Re: Dialogue Diabolus
 
I am the Devil, The Chief Archangel. This is part of my image now so that you will not believe that I am the Antichrist when I am thrown out of Heaven. And you will not believe that I am the Antichrist and those who are taken up in my Rapture will be oh so happy as the ride out in a different type of chariot.

01-29-2007 10:00 PM

Re: Dialogue Diabolus
 
Quote:

igwt wrote:
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Why don't you confine yourself to HELL.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
You always have the perfect come back! :lol:
I was trained by the very best!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-29-2007 10:02 PM

Re: Dialogue Diabolus
 
Quote:

cold wrote:
There is no Hell, except the one in your head, which I delight in.

My forked tongue, Bitch.
I'm not sure. But, I don't think the DEVIL likes me.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

01-29-2007 10:02 PM

Re: Dialogue Diabolus
 
Quote:

cold wrote:
I am the Devil, The Chief Archangel. This is part of my image now so that you will not believe that I am the Antichrist when I am thrown out of Heaven. And you will not believe that I am the Antichrist and those who are taken up in my Rapture will be oh so happy as the ride out in a different type of chariot.
You're a "nothing man."

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold 01-29-2007 10:06 PM

Re: Dialogue Diabolus
 
Yes, you do good work before and now as a Bitch. This response of yours is your typical Bitch ego beautifully at work against your soul.

01-29-2007 10:11 PM

Re: Dialogue Diabolus
 
Quote:

cold wrote:
Yes, you do good work before and now as a Bitch. This response of yours is your typical Bitch ego beautifully at work against your soul.
I think the DEVIL believes I'm a bitch. I'm not sure. Just a hunch.

In Peace,
BlueAngel


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.