Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Signiture (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4689)

igwt 02-04-2007 12:19 PM

Signiture
 
Who here likes my new signiture?

igwt 02-04-2007 12:19 PM

Re: Signiture
 
Quote:

igwt wrote:
Who here likes my new signiture?
Actually, I think it's quite...bold! 8-)

igwt 02-04-2007 12:20 PM

Re: Signiture
 
Quote:

igwt wrote:
Quote:

igwt wrote:
Who here likes my new signiture?
Actually, I think it's quite...bold! 8-)
And so unforgetable! 8-)

igwt 02-04-2007 12:21 PM

Re: Signiture
 
Quote:

igwt wrote:
Quote:

igwt wrote:
Quote:

igwt wrote:
Who here likes my new signiture?
Actually, I think it's quite...bold! 8-)
And so unforgetable! 8-)
So enigmatic! 8-)

LaDominio 02-04-2007 12:28 PM

Re: Signiture
 
A quaint paradox.

I am fascinated with paradoxes... I see it as an art form - to create a poetic paradox...

igwt 02-04-2007 12:34 PM

Re: Signiture
 
Quote:

LaDominio wrote:
A quaint paradox.

I am fascinated with paradoxes... I see it as an art form - to create a poetic paradox...
different isn't it.

Like, "Same difference"

02-04-2007 12:41 PM

Re: Signiture
 
Quote:

igwt wrote:
Who here likes my new signiture?
Funny. I said this very thing to a friend earlier tonight and I can't remember where I saw it, but I know it was recently. Where did you see it?

LaDominio 02-04-2007 12:45 PM

Re: Signiture
 
An ex girlfriend of mine always used to say 'same difference' instead of 'same thing'. I couldnt understand why :lol:

igwt 02-04-2007 12:46 PM

Re: Signiture
 
Quote:

spectre wrote:
Quote:

igwt wrote:
Who here likes my new signiture?
Funny. I said this very thing to a friend earlier tonight and I can't remember where I saw it, but I know it was recently. Where did you see it?
Trance Formation of America the autobiography of Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips.

02-04-2007 12:53 PM

Re: Signiture
 
They're all on the SAME BOAT now. You're missing RedRat and The Devil.

In Peace,
BlueAngel


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.