Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Social Engineering (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Barabara Hartwell Part2: Barbara Hartwell (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4728)

George_Bush 02-09-2007 06:14 PM

Barabara Hartwell Part2: Barbara Hartwell

Interesting

George_Bush 02-09-2007 06:18 PM

Re: Barabara Hartwell Part2: Barbara Hartwell

Quote:

George_Bush wrote:
Interesting
Yes, yes, yes, the pieces are coming together now.

George_Bush 02-09-2007 06:21 PM

[edited for extranious gratuity]

George_Bush 02-09-2007 06:23 PM

This is good enough.

Sufficient for tracing bloodlines.

That will be all.

Thank you.

redrat11 02-09-2007 06:25 PM

G.Bush, I actually think this B.Hartwell is authentic, and a great individual, I really don't think the poster BA is her though, I think BA most likely had similar experiences, because she/he seems to delve into the details alot.(just my 2 cent opinion.)

George_Bush 02-09-2007 06:29 PM

Quote:

redrat11 wrote:
G.Bush, I actually think this B.Hartwell is authentic, and a great individual, I really don't think the poster BA is her though, I think BA most likely had similar experiences, because she/he seems to delve into the details alot.(just my 2 cent opinion.)
Sorry, bro...just don't buy it.

It's Barbara. It's Black Angel. It's BlueAngel.

You can mask flesh. You cannot mask spirit.

She good. REAL good. An excellent laboratory situation for information extration from a CIA opperative.

She will give the Symposium the information it seeks.

redrat11 02-09-2007 06:39 PM

Quote:

George_Bush wrote:
Quote:

redrat11 wrote:
Sorry, bro...just don't buy it.

It's Barbara. It's Black Angel. It's BlueAngel.

You can mask flesh. You cannot mask spirit.

She good. REAL good. An excellent laboratory situation for information extration from a CIA opperative.

She will give the Symposium the information it seeks.
Yes well, BA and this B.Hartwell do seem incredibly similar, and I respect your opinion on the matter, I think a little more research on the Hartwell site is in order. We will get to the answers, with more research.

02-09-2007 09:20 PM

How telling, RedRat is now conversing with Geroge_Bush and THEM and he professes that he hasn't been OUTTED.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I know what. I'll have my husband post the next comment confirming I'm not Barbara Hartwell then you won't have to engage in any detective work.

What a joke!

02-09-2007 09:22 PM

Quote:

redrat11 wrote:
Excuse me, but RedRat, you're not a mind control expert. You're an imposter.

Leave the work to the Intellectuals. They know the details of my story past and present.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

redrat11 02-09-2007 11:22 PM

Yes Maam, your the TRUTH, and only the truth, I have no consideration in your mental development, nor have I ever pretended too have!!

Now please leave me the HELL alone, and let me post my 'OPINIONS' without your corrosive interference! YES!!!! (are you capable of this???)