Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   New World Order operatives (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   THESE ARE HISTORICAL HOURS (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=473)

john 04-02-2005 01:35 AM

THESE ARE HISTORICAL HOURS

Will the next Pope be the servant of the international financial oligarchy and his stooges the European "black nobility"? Someone like this: http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1112152825625

If yes, his "mission" will be to destroy the Christianity from inside and sabotage the alliance of the monotheist religions against the banksters` projected NWO. Pope Jean-Paul II has done his best to realise this alliance (even with the Judaism) but hasn`t had enough time since loosing too many years before understanding who were the real enemies of God and mankind.

Knowing the huge power of the dark forces involved, it`s difficult to be optimistic about the choice of the next Pope. The last Pope?

truebeliever 04-02-2005 02:29 AM

Re: THESE ARE HISTORICAL HOURS

Dont take this as anything against you John, i'm glad you're back.

But may the Pope and all his paedophile/homo scum sucking bretheren rot in hell.

That man should be in jail for protecting paedophile preists. He is scum.

May his death be slow and horrible.

As for the Catholic church? Who cares.

Grass roots Christian groups are all over...good riddence to the corrupt and utterly degenerate churches.

Like any giant organisation they destroy themselves.

Small groups worshipping God in grass roots movements. That is the way of the future.

I'm glad you're back John.

john 04-02-2005 03:45 AM

Truebeliever.

You hate the Pope. You believe the catholic priests are a bunch of pedophiles. You despise the catholic Church. You despise all religions.

That`s EXACTLY what they want from you, Truebeliever, those who want to destroy all organised resistance against the elitist new feudalism to come: the Christians, the Muslims and many other TRUEBELIEVERS from the monotheist compassion-centered religions.

Take back your brain Truebeliever. Take back your heart. Take back your brain and your heart, Truebeliever, before you become one of the lost-souls "they" want to build their new church on. The new church of the infinite darkness.

truebeliever 04-02-2005 03:56 AM

God does NOT end with the Church.

God dwells in the hearts of people.

The Churches are corporations filled with power hungry scum.

THE POPE NEW FOR AT LEAST 20 YEARS OF THE RAMPANT! PAEDOPHILIA throughout the church.

Another Martin Luthar is required for an IMMEDIATE enema of the Catholic faith.

Sorry John...start with the Catholic and move right on down the line...get rid of them all and the world will be improved.

Churches reside even in old factory buildings where local communities gather to worship the almighty without the need for a multi billion dollar corporate structure.

The Salvation Army was begging for funds as usual this year. I know for a FACT the Salvo's have a 600 million dollar share portfolio!

All I see is the image of Christ. Clothed in dusty robes, worn sandals...and then I look at these multi billion dollar disgraces and want to puke.

John, if these be your idols, you're welcome to them.

Just as the State must be broken...so to does the church...a mere servent of the state.

I did'nt see the Pope coming out to strongly over the Iraq war John. Poverty is EVERYWHERE! Where is the Church?

A few blah blah blah's and NOTHING has changed.

The job of the Church is to challenge earthly power filled with the pride of Lucifer.

it has done NOTHING. Too worried about losing their tax exempt status.

John, if you cant see what is before your eyes...then obviously you're blind.

BTW John...i have a personal relationship with God and have no need of a fatally flawed, never lived, homosexual/paedophile Catholic preist ti intercede for me.

The organised Churches are finished. Good riddence. Do you think everyone is so stupid that they'll fall for a one world religion?

I suggest YOU get a grip John.

May the Pope die in pain and suffering for his failure to protect little children.

GOT IT JOHN? You get your heart back.

get_real 04-28-2005 06:58 AM

quoting TB: "God Dwells in the Hearts of People"
after responding to posting(s) from John. Just BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Why do some people get it, and some don't?

I had mentioned in one of my posts that I can 'see' it coming. Being forced to go with the flow of 'some' church/religion/belief. Uhgg!!!

I've met some beautiful christians. I've said that befor. But there are those, just as how John came across------that can be very scary to some. And nobody wants to associate with them.

BTW: John's comment: "you hate the pope", and I'm thinking, yeah--so what??

Here's something I came across in my surfing:
www.aztlan.net/the_last_pope.htm

truebeliever 04-28-2005 07:24 AM

I stand by what I said.

I wish there was a wonderful Church that for once in it's life ACTUALLY stood for what Christ stood for.

I know they want to wipe out the Churches and religion in general. But what are we to do? Cuddle up to these useless Churches?

Because there is only the Catholic Church are we to shrug our shoulders and go, "oh well, it's all we have against the abyss".

Bring on the abyss.

I'm truly sorry to people of the faith. I have no faith in the Catholic Church after what they did to my Father, one of 15 Irish Catholic. How many countless victims told to simply go away and get over it.

Best GR. Best John.

nohope187 04-29-2005 08:58 AM

I thought it was widely understood that the pope and the vatican are part and parcel to promulgating NWO. Looking at John's thread here, not everyone understands. :-P