Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   North America (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   This difficult person... (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4730)

redrat11 02-09-2007 11:47 PM

This difficult person...
 
I remember reading from EUSTICE MULLINS books, this interesting paragraph from a certain book.


He was trying to crack the Rothschilds Family Fortune, In the search for the truth, this AWSOME MR. MULLINS encountered massive DIS-Informtion from the NWO Program.


Later it was revealed that the Rothschilds fortune was estimated at (and I make no joke ,100 QUADRILLION DOLLARS!!!) So, what's the point? well you should see the AWSOME disinformation ARTIST THEY EMPLOY to DECIEVE you the AVERAGE READER!!! I only ask that you consider this when making your assumptions. ( we will WIN in the END!!!)

02-09-2007 11:54 PM

Re: This difficult person...
 
Quote:

redrat11 wrote:
I remember reading from EUSTICE MULLINS books, this interesting paragraph from a certain book.


He was trying to crack the Rothschilds Family Fortune, In the search for the truth, this AWSOME MR. MULLINS encountered massive DIS-Informtion from the NWO Program.


Later it was revealed that the Rothschilds fortune was estimated at (and I make no joke ,100 QUADRILLION DOLLARS!!!) So, what's the point? well you should see the AWSOME disinformation ARTIST THEY EMPLOY to DECIEVE you the AVERAGE READER!!! I only ask that you consider this when making your assumptions. ( we will WIN in the END!!!)
Mind control programs are not disinformation. Just the people, such as many on this site, that they employ in an attempt to silence, neutralize, contain, control and/or discredit victims/survivors of this "satanic cult."

They refer to these people as difficult because I cannot be controlled.

There will be evidence presented as to their guilt. In that regard, they will not win in the end.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-09-2007 11:57 PM

Re: This difficult person...
 
RedRat's on a conspiracy forum and he thinks he's just informed everyone of the existence of disinformation agents surrounding the NWO.

Since I'm not part of the NWO and mind control programs are, the only disinformation agents that surround me are employed by the NWO and quite a few are on this site.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-10-2007 11:01 AM

Re: This difficult person...
 
RedRat said:

"So, what's the point? well you should see the AWSOME disinformation ARTIST THEY EMPLOY to DECIEVE you the AVERAGE READER."

Yes, good question. What is your point?

And, by the way, I'd like to SEE this AWESOME disinformation ARTIST THEY employed not only to deceive the average reader but him. Does he look like YOU?

Just ONE! That's all they employ? They sound somewhat short-staffed. I'd have to differ. There are plenty on this forum and they have hundreds if not thousands more.

Please, learn your facts about the NWO, RedRat. If not, I will have to consider you a DISINFORMATION AGENT.

Can you send a picture? I'd love to see this AWESOME disinformation agent.

Oh, that reminds me. Wasn't it IGWT who suggested the devil send us a picture.

Perhaps, this was a suggestion for me to send a picture while they were attempting to trigger "sexual programming."

PATHETIC!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-10-2007 01:42 PM

Re: This difficult person...
 
The house is vibrating. From what? The choppers that persist in flying overhead.

I wonder what RedRat thinks THEY are going to win?

Does he forsee himself in some find of future confrontation?

You can't win if you weren't the victim. You can lose; however if you are one of THEM who participated in the abuse.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt 02-11-2007 06:43 AM

Re: This difficult person...
 
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
RedRat said:

"So, what's the point? well you should see the AWSOME disinformation ARTIST THEY EMPLOY to DECIEVE you the AVERAGE READER."

Yes, good question. What is your point?

And, by the way, I'd like to SEE this AWESOME disinformation ARTIST THEY employed not only to deceive the average reader but him. Does he look like YOU?

Just ONE! That's all they employ? They sound somewhat short-staffed. I'd have to differ. There are plenty on this forum and they have hundreds if not thousands more.

Please, learn your facts about the NWO, RedRat. If not, I will have to consider you a DISINFORMATION AGENT.

Can you send a picture? I'd love to see this AWESOME disinformation agent.

Oh, that reminds me. Wasn't it IGWT who suggested the devil send us a picture.

Perhaps, this was a suggestion for me to send a picture while they were attempting to trigger "sexual programming."

PATHETIC!

...The house is vibrating. From what? The choppers that persist in flying overhead.

I wonder what RedRat thinks THEY are going to win?

Does he forsee himself in some find of future confrontation?

You can't win if you weren't the victim. You can lose; however if you are one of THEM who participated in the abuse.


In Peace,
BlueAngel
PARANOID DELUSION

02-11-2007 07:24 AM

Re: This difficult person...
 
cold wrote:
Splinters again and in the same old place! You need to sharpen your bitch tongue.

BlueAngel wrote:

It's as sharp as they come.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold wrote:

That is why your cunt is so lacerated.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-11-2007 08:30 AM

Re: This difficult person...
 
I have written about the above post. If he couldn't have me than no one would. Mutilation occurred.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold wrote:
You would not know. Where is PISSBOY dead as is your other child.

They're in hiding as they've been OUTTED.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Cold wrote:

I can understand why your child would be in hiding.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

TAKE NOTE:

Implied threat.

02-11-2007 08:32 AM

Re: This difficult person...
 
cold wrote:
Splinters again and in the same old place! You need to sharpen your bitch tongue.

BlueAngel wrote:

It's as sharp as they come.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

cold wrote:

That is why your cunt is so lacerated.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I have written about this. If he couldn't have me than no one would. Mutilation occurred.

02-11-2007 08:33 AM

Re: This difficult person...
 
TAKE NOTE:

Mean-spirited.

In Peace,
BlueAngel


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.