Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Jack Grey (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4760)

elmo_911 02-20-2007 08:34 PM

Jack Grey

Hi guys,

I'm new here, was just flicking around having a look at different posts. Looks good - I look forward to more discussion. Can't quite work out what's going on with all "who are you Blue Angel" stuff, but anyway.

I might start with this one:

www.jackgrey.com

They were talking about this over at the Conspiracy Cafe and I was wondering if any of you had heard of him? He seems to blog pretty much every day.

What's the deal do you reckon?

:-?

cold 02-20-2007 08:36 PM

Re: Jack Grey

WELCOME

You will.

D E V I L

02-20-2007 08:38 PM

Elmo911 wrote:

"Can't quite work out what's going on with all "who are you Blue Angel" stuff, but anyway."

Could someone translate this? Something not quite right with the sentence structure.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P.S. Interesting that you would think a prerequisite of the forum is to work out what's going on with all "who are you Blue Angel" stuff, but anyway."

Can you work out "The Earth is not Moving" Thread?

How 'bout the "Dialogue Diabolus" thread?

Don't worry your little head. It'll all become crystal clear in time.

It's so transparent, isn't it?

02-20-2007 08:43 PM

Why did you say that you look forward to MORE DISCUSSION?

Have you discussed here before?

Isn't this your first post?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

elmo_911 02-20-2007 08:53 PM

Easy tiger...

As I said, new, looking around, don't bother over-analysing.

Just noticed it was discussed in a few places is all - nothing personal at all BlueAngel.

The point was more the link, but never mind...

02-20-2007 09:24 PM

Quote:

elmo_911 wrote:
Easy tiger...

Just noticed it was discussed in a few places is all - nothing personal at all BlueAngel.

Excuse me, but you should practice interenet etiquette when you are new to a forum.

Here, I'll give you the basics. Otherwise, you won't survive here very long. They drop like flies.

Don't enter a forum; make one post and when another poster responds with questions, refer to it as overanalyzing. Just answer the questions.

Also, don't enter a forum; make one post and when another poster responds with questions, address the poster as Easy Tiger...

This is completely inappropriate inasmuch as it would be better used with someone you knew and not an anonymous internet poster.

Thirdly, don't assume because a response was made about your BlueAngel comment that I received it as personal.

One more word of caution, be careful with the dots. They may cause you trouble. Check with Spectre.

The Easy Tiger already has!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

02-20-2007 09:37 PM

elmo911 said:

"The point was more the link, but never mind..."

What link?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

igwt 02-20-2007 10:30 PM

Quote:

elmo_911 wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm new here, was just flicking around having a look at different posts. Looks good - I look forward to more discussion. Can't quite work out what's going on with all "who are you Blue Angel" stuff, but anyway.

I might start with this one:

www.jackgrey.com

They were talking about this over at the Conspiracy Cafe and I was wondering if any of you had heard of him? He seems to blog pretty much every day.

What's the deal do you reckon?

:-?
Interesting, seems more like a fiction novel.

igwt 02-20-2007 10:31 PM

Quote:

elmo_911 wrote:
Easy tiger...

Don't concern yourself, some forumners think there is a personal conspiracy against them.

LaDominio 02-21-2007 12:00 AM

Welcome dude...

'Jack Grey' - Yes, seems more like fiction to me.

P.S. Just ignore the posters you dont want to talk to. ;-)