Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Thinkin' like a terrorist.... (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48)

nohope187 12-28-2004 05:13 PM

Thinkin' like a terrorist....

If I wanted to bring the world to its knees in a hurry, I'd engineer somthin' like what happened at the end of the movie,"Escape from LA". Just about everything in modern civilization runs on electricity so, the electrical grid would be the achilles heel.

example 2

Create a famine

example 3

create a plague

example 4

contaminate major water supplies

If I'm missing anything, feel free to add to this. :-P

marypopinz 12-28-2004 05:27 PM

Re: Thinkin' like a terrorist....

O.k.

I'm thinkingggggggggg.......like a terrorist.

step 1. Acquire irrefutable evidence, preferably video-tape, of government corrupted officials in acts of questionable morality. Everything has its price, these days.

The civil unrest created in L.A. by the Rodney King beatings... if America saw a snuff video of their politicians, the goings on of satanic rituals, the public would outright revolt.

step 2. hijack lamestream media satellite connections and broadcast the truth right into people's homes.

step 3. highjack lamestream radio and broadcast government crimes against humanity 24/7. That would drive the rest of the sheeple to revolt.

Conclusion: Acquire what they are being blackmailed with and use their media to expose them. Simple. Complete anarchy would be achieved.

XXX

nohope187 12-28-2004 05:50 PM

Anarchy- the next step to tyrannical dictatorship.
excellent reasoning, Mary. :-P

Born_To_Die 12-28-2004 06:28 PM

Quote:

marypopinz wrote:
O.k.

I'm thinkingggggggggg.......like a terrorist.

step 1. Acquire irrefutable evidence, preferably video-tape, of government corrupted officials in acts of questionable morality. Everything has its price, these days.

The civil unrest created in L.A. by the Rodney King beatings... if America saw a snuff video of their politicians, the goings on of satanic rituals, the public would outright revolt.

step 2. hijack lamestream media satellite connections and broadcast the truth right into people's homes.

step 3. highjack lamestream radio and broadcast government crimes against humanity 24/7. That would drive the rest of the sheeple to revolt.

Conclusion: Acquire what they are being blackmailed with and use their media to expose them. Simple. Complete anarchy would be achieved.

XXX
well said Mary !

marypopinz 12-28-2004 06:31 PM

Cheers, my dear!

XXX

sablefish 12-28-2004 06:40 PM

If I was a terrorist.. I would nuke the next Bilderberger meeting, Nuke the Crown of London, and the International Banks connected to the Rothschilds. I would put a bounty on every head in the CFR, the Trilateral Commission, and also focus on the FED, World Bank, and IMF leadership. If I was a terrorist, I would not be interested in symbols.. I would attack the Global monetary system of usury.

As the "terrorists" are Muslims.. So they say.. I can't see why they wouldn't aim at the heart of their enemy, the money changers, (modern translation = currency exchange centers.)

But, I don't believe that the "terrorists" are Arabs... I think the terrorists are employed by the NWO.. To cast blame on those sitting on top of the oil.. So that "We" will be suckered into wars for oil, paid for by taxes extracted from the middle and lower classes of America and the rest of the world..

Why don't the oil companies just hire mercenaries to do their dirty deeds for them, instead of having our soldiers, paid for by us, die in the dust of foreign soil.?

I personally think that al Qaeda is the Massad/CIA/M16, being hired by their boss, the multigenerational Rothschild family... I think we, the U.S. are fighting these wars so that Israel will control all the oil in the world... And do you think they will thank us for fighting their wars of empire for them?..

I expect America to get a knife in the back for helping them to take over the most valuable real estate in the world.. They will probably Nuke us if we demand a share of the oil.. They have enough nukes to destroy the world as we know it... .But then again, what am I thinking?..

There are no nations anymore, all there are is multinational conglomerates running the planet and fixing elections, so that we, the suckers think we we are responsible for the national debts that these phony democracies create in our names.

Our troops dieing in Iraq are fighting for a private country, run and owned by the Rothschilds of the world.

Born_To_Die 12-28-2004 06:47 PM

Quote:

sablefish wrote:
If I was a terrorist.. I would nuke the next Bilderberger meeting, Nuke the Crown of London, and the International Banks connected to the Rothschilds. I would put a bounty on every head in the CFR, the Trilateral Commission, and also focus on the FED, World Bank, and IMF leadership. If I was a terrorist, I would not be interested in symbols.. I would attack the Global monetary system of usury.

As the "terrorists" are Muslims.. So they say.. I can't see why they wouldn't aim at the heart of their enemy, the money changers, (modern translation = currency exchange centers.)

But, I don't believe that the "terrorists" are Arabs... I think the terrorists are employed by the NWO.. To cast blame on those sitting on top of the oil.. So that "We" will be suckered into wars for oil, paid for by taxes extracted from the middle and lower classes of America and the rest of the world..

Why don't the oil companies just hire mercenaries to do their dirty deeds for them, instead of having our soldiers, paid for by us, die in the dust of foreign soil.?

I personally think that al Qaeda is the Massad/CIA/M16, being hired by their boss, the multigenerational Rothschild family... I think we, the U.S. are fighting these wars so that Israel will control all the oil in the world... And do you think they will thank us for fighting their wars of empire for them?..

I expect America to get a knife in the back for helping them to take over the most valuable real estate in the world.. They will probably Nuke us if we demand a share of the oil.. They have enough nukes to destroy the world as we know it... .But then again, what am I thinking?..

There are no nations anymore, all there are is multinational conglomerates running the planet and fixing elections, so that we, the suckers think we we are responsible for the national debts that these phony democracies create in our names.

Our troops dieing in Iraq are fighting for a private country, run and owned by the Rothschilds of the world.
Excellent sablefish I would vote you

for President anytime !

:-D

marypopinz 12-28-2004 06:49 PM

I respect the way you think sable - very honestly and accurately.

XXX

marypopinz 12-28-2004 06:53 PM

Sablefish for president. What a great campaign that would be!

Seriously... part of the movie thing dude. An honest guy actually wins presidentialseat, fair and square, after achieving before written stuff! I think it's a good idea... part of the plot... and U? i'll write more on movie thread.

XXXX

nohope187 12-28-2004 07:03 PM

An honest man becoming pres. of Amerika as fucked-up as it is today? You gotta be shittin' me. Would be nice, yes, but not likely at all in this life-time. :-P