Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freemasonry (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FMB..Do Not Send P.Ms. Something To Say? Say It Here. (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=482)

truebeliever 04-05-2005 07:52 AM

FMB..Do Not Send P.Ms. Something To Say? Say It Here.

You're an idiot.

That is all.

T.B

Yeoshua 04-05-2005 08:00 AM

Re: FMB..Do Not Send P.Ms. Something To Say? Say It Here.

For everyone wondering what this post is about. Truebeliver asked me a question pertaining to my levels within Freemasonry.

I PM'd him the answer, in good faith.

Lined myself up for a custard pie nicely didn't I?

Also TB please stop addressing me as FMB you can call me Yeoshua, Yoshi or even Rob.

It would be very puerile for me to join in and start calling you POM or skippy or point out to everybody that gives a shit, that you're clayton's.

You're not even within cooee of winding me up. To be honest you're a bit of a Figjam and a dill, it seems like all your Kangaroos are loose in the top paddock.Why do you insist on trying to lair it up with me? It's London to a brick that you won't manage it.

And before you say POM is a derogatory term for the English, it wasn't originally, it stands for Prisoner of Mother England. You Aussies got it mixed up though and started to call the English it. Perpetuate the myth for so long it becomes a reality?

I'm glad I'm not one of the bloody ocker cult. It would shame me.

Anyway my little stonefish, TTFN.

latinlover 04-05-2005 10:42 AM

TB:

Only peeked in as guest, and scouted around reading certain posts of interest to me.
Spotted your debates, very interesting.
Need to ask: "what is it that you want"?

Sorry, let me rephrase. First of all, you are constantly angry. You look for debates, not for debating, but to get angry!! This is evident to most here. Let them not lie. Some wish to play up as buddy to you.

You come across as one of those that wants no law, no guidelines, no rules, no leaders, no nothing!! Do you ever read your own posts?

What is it that you want?

Of course one can give a general answer such as world peace, fairness, and such.

But you seem to think that you are on the right track, the right thinking, with your 'right people'. YOU are what the new world order wishes to have in our society. Someone with a big mouth, hot air----so that you will stand out.
Easy catch!

Listen, this CC is open to all opinions, comments. But your intelligence is wasted by your idiot big mouth.

I think you need something. Are you an alcoholic? I mean that seriously.

Because of so called freedom fighters like you, we are all going to hell in a hand basket.

Be a decent person, will you. Follow, at least, self censorship.

The NWO is going to do what they want. We are not in control. We need to make the best of things when it comes to certain agendas.

Though I do not agree with grotesques things like satanic sacrifices, child rape, bombings. wars, high prices, bad meds, all the things you (all of us) speak off. We need to discuss to learn and possibly change. Or just air-out our feelings/concerns in an adult manner.

It appears that your concerns are whether or not you have to follow simple basic rules.

When you post, you are only showing what skill you have. I agree, you are intelligent. But you have different views aside from what you pretend to fight for. You are petty, and want a paradise lifestyle. Sure!!!!!!!! In your dreams. It's time to be an adult. You are holding on to some false expectations. I see right through you.

Listen, life has to have a guideline with such a mass of people that we have in this world.

You and some others here do not fool most of us here. You guys are a bunch of self-centered, ignorant brats. You don't want to help the world be a better place. You just want to take and hide and screw everybody else.

Pretend to be concerned all you want about the NWO, but you are not fooling the majority of the people who visit CC.

PS: say/respond as you wish to me.
rant and rave, you're good at that.
we're all used to it.
we're tired of hearing the same tone, but again, CC is for everyone.

truebeliever 04-07-2005 08:33 PM

I never asked you to send me a P.M.

Post so everyone can see.

You fell for nothing...except the rather large hole you dug.

Why send me a P.M?

As for LL. Mate, your views, as are everyone elses, your views. The fact that you cannot grasp where i'm coming from tells me one thing...you hav'nt read my posts.

The day i dont get angry when some one claims a Satanic cult is good, a pope who said NADA for 20 odd years while little boys and girls were molested is the day i pack it all in.

I love people who rant on about being polite. Hitler was renowned for his politeness and charm. Corporate executives live by it...the cool head, the rational.

As John Raulston Saul writes so well..."when it comes to the public good, politeness is for fools".

LL, i dont read any of your posts, you dont make any. Maybe you should post something profound for us, make your claim?

truebeliever 04-07-2005 08:35 PM

And like I said FMB...you're an idiot.

Your insults had a few of us laughing. A little cold up their perhaps? The cloudy sky's getting to ya?

Wheres the cool rationality?

truebeliever 04-07-2005 10:46 PM

Quote:

latinlover wrote:

Listen, life has to have a guideline with such a mass of people that we have in this world.

PS: say/respond as you wish to me.
rant and rave, you're good at that.
we're all used to it.
we're tired of hearing the same tone, but again, CC is for everyone.
Yes..."with such a mass of people we need guidelines"...hmmmm, now where have I heard that before?

Perhaps we need more surveillence to keep those pesky peasants in line?

But as for you generally...instead of hiding in the dark P.M ing gossip about who has the nastiest style...how about posting something interesting...if you have anything interesting to say. Other than psychotherapeutic advice.

As for drinking I rarely do...but with the majic of therapy we can reverse it and say..."you should have a drink".

If you need a guideline to live...perhaps an 'ism' then you're in trouble. I dont need a 'guideline' to tell me not to push little old ladies out of the way even if it is more efficient.

For some living is easy. Others need to be told what to do...as the NWO keeps telling us. You seem to be wholeheartedly in agreement.

And please dont tell me you read my posts. You obviously dont. You just needed some therapy...perhaps your Father was a little over bearing when you were a child? Seriously, do you drink?

truebeliever 04-07-2005 11:40 PM

Quote:

Yeoshua wrote:

It would be very puerile for me to join in and start calling you POM or skippy or point out to everybody that gives a shit, that you're clayton's.

And before you say POM is a derogatory term for the English, it wasn't originally, it stands for Prisoner of Mother England. You Aussies got it mixed up though and started to call the English it. Perpetuate the myth for so long it becomes a reality?

Actually, POM stood for "Port Outer (something)". Where all the 'nice' people sat in the boat on the way over.

As for you not being puerile enough to throw insults...whats wrong? Insults beneath such a man of culture and in awe of the rational? Afraid of getting a little dirty? A little down with the peasants?

After all that, you did anyway.

You see FMB
,God came to me in a dream and commanded me to unsettle you as much as possible. To really get your goat. Because beneath all your fine words and 'man of the world' brotherhood statements...you actually hate people.

Actually, i'm not sure it was God...she was blonde...i think that was another dream...

Yeoshua 04-11-2005 02:37 AM

That's POSH you tit.

Port Out Starboard Home.