Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   The effects of the NWO (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   "Star Wars" (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4993)

BlueAngel 05-28-2007 09:02 PM

"Star Wars"

Excerpt from Reagan speech:

"My fellow Americans, tonight we're launching an effort which holds the promise of changing the course of human history. There will be risks, and results take time. But I believe we can do it. As we cross this threshold, I ask for your prayers and your support."

The true meaning of "Star Wars" is not about the ability to intercept/strike down a ballistic missile directed at the United States or one of her allies.

I have been attempting to "retrieve" information about this program for quite some time.

It has not yet presented itself to me.

This is a starting place.

The military has planes that can disguise themselves as stars. Their lights are much brighter than a star and if watched closely you can view a dimming and brightening of their light.

When the dimminng begins to occur, I believe the aircraft can no longer be idle.

The reflected light from these aircraft usually produce what appears to be OCTOPUS' tentacles streaming down from the bright light.

This may be something that I find noticeable because I am aware of it and also because of my heightened senses due to deprivations.

In this regard, the phrase that THEY have their OCTOPUS' tentacles wrapped around everything comes to mind.

The "eye in the sky" comes to mind as well.

The "OWL" at Bohemia Grove is used as an example of the way that they can watch and see all. They have eyes in the back of their head, much like an OWL, it was said.

The "all seeing" eye in the sky.

redrat11 06-03-2007 12:52 AM

Re: "Star Wars"

http://jahtruth.net/starwar.htm

BlueAngel 06-07-2007 08:31 PM

With decades of speculation of other "intelligent life forms" visiting Planet Earth without verification, one could assert that an alien invasion/attack could be used as a "guise" and/or "hoax" by THEM.

They "conditioned" us into 911 with smaller terrorist attacks for decades, as well, throughout the world.

The catch phrases they present to the public, of course, have one meaning for THEM and another for us.

Regan asked for our prayers and support. He said there would be risks.

These statements are very strange as far as I'm concerned.

Their "star wars" program could be what they would use to simulate what I have described above.

What is the deal with the "missile defense shield" in Europe?

Somehow, I feel this plays into the above scenario.

Russia states their system is adequate to protect against a threat from Iran and/or Korea.

So, in this respect, would the system that we install somehow disable their ability to fend off what could be a "hoaxed" alien attack.

Deductive reasoning is necessary.

BlueAngel 06-07-2007 09:19 PM

If we have aircraft that can rise vertically, is it too much to believe that we have other "flying objects" that can do the same?

Is it difficult to believe that in their hands they have technology of a magnitude that one cannot contemplate?

Is it too much to believe that they've been "testing" us for decades as to these sightings?

Is it too much to believe that they can be remote controlled?

I stand by my opinion and/or information from the past that "remote controlled" technology was used in the 911 "inside job."

redrat11 06-08-2007 05:53 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:

>>>What is the deal with the "missile defense shield" in Europe?<<<

>>>Deductive reasoning is necessary<<<.

Check-Mate!...or is that Chech..Mate?

Chech-Mate!

BlueAngel 06-10-2007 11:29 PM

Quote:

redrat11 wrote:
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:

Chech-Mate!
As usual, RedRat adds something that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic.

The colors, the large print!!

WOW!!!

redrat11 06-17-2007 09:03 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:

redrat11 wrote:
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:

Chech-Mate!
As usual, RedRat adds something that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic.

WOW!!!
I suppose your "160 IQ" hinders your deductive reasoning, I was refering to the Chech Republic, where the U.S. has "agreements" to build the "STAR WARS" shield.

Chech-Mate... :-o

yassin 06-18-2007 07:36 AM

Quote:

redrat11 wrote:
The Truth about Star Wars

BlueAngel 06-18-2007 09:11 AM

Quote:

redrat11 wrote:
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:

redrat11 wrote:
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:

Chech-Mate!

WOW!!!
I suppose your "160 IQ" hinders your deductive reasoning, I was refering to the Chech Republic, where the U.S. has "agreements" to build the "STAR WARS" shield.

Chech-Mate... :-o
Your time would be better spent if you wrote what you meant instead of using "puns" or playing with words.

BlueAngel 06-18-2007 09:13 AM

Quote:

yassin wrote:
Quote:

redrat11 wrote:
The Truth about Star Wars
The link RR provided doesn't work.

My thread wasn't about the "Star Wars" movie.

Good to know that the author of "The Truth About Star Wars" seems to know more about how George Lucas wrote this film than Lucas himself.

I would request; however, that he provide more substantial proof as to his SUGGESTION that the Star of Bethelem was a space ship and that God and Jesus are aliens.