Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   This place is Creepy!... (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4994)

redrat11 05-28-2007 09:34 PM

This place is Creepy!...

The Internet is Evil! Humankind has destroyed the net, Your computer is nothing more than a government spy tool. Hackers, Malware, Spyware, trolls, spooks, Trojans, pervs, what the Heck!

Internet= control=slavery=submission=weakness=instability=TH e NWO Drone=humankind in the "Digital-Age."

BlueAngel 05-29-2007 07:39 AM

Re: This place is Creepy!...

Now that is funny!

You seem to be the only person posting and you're creeping yourself out.

redrat11 06-01-2007 10:40 PM

The Moon?

The Moon looks eerie tonight, go look at it yourself.

redrat11 06-01-2007 10:59 PM

I forgot to mention this also, the planet is haunted! Night!

BlueAngel 06-02-2007 12:52 PM

You can keep tryin', but, it won't work. Your attempts are futile.

Of this, you can be assured.

BlueAngel 06-02-2007 01:00 PM

I wouldn't say the planet is haunted. But, I would say it is under the "spell" and control of "satanic" pigs.

I am in a "high" state of awareness. More so than the average JOE who has been placed in suggestible, altered states of consciousness from cradle to grave due to the drugs they push on our children, alcohol, MUSIC and distorted sense of "reality" created for them through "brainwashing" and false information.

You know, a "dream" like state. A "fairy tale" world.

I UNDERSTAND their language because I was there.

I QUESTION that which doesn't make sense and deserves an answer.

Such as, who did Springsteen get pregnant when he/she were JUST 17?

Who is WENDY the tramp?

Who is Mary? The "you ain't a beauty, but you're alright, and that's alright with me."

Why does he follow a CODE OF SILENCE?

redrat11 06-02-2007 03:06 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
I wouldn't say the planet is haunted. But, I would say it is under the "spell" and control of "satanic" pigs.

I am in a "high" state of awareness. More so than the average JOE who has been placed in suggestible, altered states of consciousness from cradle to grave due to the drugs they push on our children, alcohol, MUSIC and distorted sense of "reality" created for them through "brainwashing" and false information.

I UNDERSTAND their language because I was there.

Such as, who did Springsteen get pregnant when he/she were JUST 17?

Who is WENDY the tramp?

Who is Mary? The "you ain't a beauty, but you're alright, and that's alright with me."

Why does he follow a CODE OF SILENCE?
the planet is being haunted, by ...

redrat11 06-02-2007 03:44 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:

To begin to understand the meaning of haunted we must understand the context in which it's being used.

For example, is it not true that when people pass to "the other side" of life, or death as they call it, does not the soul or spirit remain?

Thus, as I say the planet is being "haunted" by these spirits, these spirits (demonic-spirits) have control of the minds of certain people in high places and stature.

Now, to be sure, not everyones spirit remains on this planet, only those chosen to fulfill the end-times plan of Lucifer.

Thus the Illuminati/Zionist/ whatever term you call them, are spirit/controlled from another realm, this realm only they know? (or do they only?)

BlueAngel 06-02-2007 07:26 PM

In MY HUMBLE OPINION, you are entitled to YOUR OWN OPINION/THEORY.

However, I hold "individuals" accountable for their immoral behavior and not a demonic force.

redrat11 06-02-2007 07:53 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
In MY HUMBLE OPINION, you are entitled to YOUR OWN OPINION/THEORY.

However, I hold "individuals" accountable for their immoral behavior and not a demonic force.

This is not a 'theory' this is fact! As for holding people accountable for Sadistic-Behavior, well, In the next realm of Earth, they will "GET WHAT'S COMING TO THEM" VENGEANCE WILL BE HIS!

Meanwhile, now on Earth the powers that be are 'allowed' their tyranny over humankind, this is part of the plan.

A Brief History of Control

The Mystery Religions of ancient Egypt, Greece, India and Babylon helped lay the foundation for occultism, meaning “hidden knowledge.” One of the earliest writings giving reference to occultism is the Egyptian Book of the Dead, a compilation of rituals explicitly describing methods of torture and intimidation (to create trauma), the use of potions (drugs) and the casting of spells (hypnotism), ultimately resulting in the total enslavement of the initiate.[1] These have been the main ingredients for a part of occultism known as Satanism, throughout the ages. During the 13th Century, the Roman Catholic church increased and solidified its dominion throughout Europe with the infamous Inquisition. Satanism survived this period of persecution, deeply entrenching itself under the veil of various esoteric groups.
In 1776, a Bavarian Jesuit by the name of Adam Weishaupt was commissioned by the House of Rothschild to centralize the power base of the Mystery Religions into what is commonly known as the Illuminati, meaning “Enlightened Ones.” This was an amalgamation of powerful occultic bloodlines, elite secret societies and influential Masonic fraternities, with the desire to construct the framework for a “New World Order.” The outward goal of this Utopia was to bring forth universal happiness to the human race. However, their underlying intention was to gradually increase control over the masses, thus becoming masters of the planet.

The Anglo Alliance
By the 19th century, Great Britain and Germany were recognized as the primary geographic areas of Illuminati control. It then should be of little surprise to know the first work in Behavioral Science research was established in England in 1882, while much of the early medical and psychiatric techniques involved in mind control were pioneered at the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute in Germany. The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations was set up in London in 1921 to study the “breaking point” of humans. Kurt Lewin, a German psychologist, became the director of the Tavistock Institute in 1932, about the same time Nazi Germany was increasing its research into neuropsychology, parapsychology and multi-generational occultism.
Interestingly, a progressive exchange of scientific ideas was taking place between England and Germany, most notably in the field of eugenics: the movement devoted to “improving” the human species through the control of hereditary factors in mating. The nefariously enigmatic union between the two countries was bonded, partly through the Order of the Golden Dawn, a secret society which consisted of many high ranking officials in the Nazi party and British aristocracy. Top SS Nazi officer Heinrich Himmler, was in charge of a scientific project called Lebersborn, which included selective breeding and adoption of children, a peculiarly large number of twins among them.[2] The purpose of the program was to create a super-race (Aryans) who would have total allegiance to the cause of the Third Reich(New World Order).