Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Jew Bashing here... BA, Roscoe, Ozziecynic,Henry Makow, Barbara. and yes the ever so elusive SHADOW! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5177)

redrat11 07-15-2007 09:01 PM

Jew Bashing here... BA, Roscoe, Ozziecynic,Henry Makow, Barbara. and yes the ever so elusive SHADOW!

post here

redrat11 07-15-2007 09:23 PM

Re: Jew Bashing here... BA, Roscoe, Ozziecynic,Henry Makow, Barbara. and yes the ever so elusive SHADOW!

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
You forgot to add RedRat to the list.

Let it rip! You jewbasher, you!@

ahh, so you are jewish? :-o

redrat11 07-15-2007 09:45 PM

Re: Jew Bashing here... BA, Roscoe, Ozziecynic,Henry Makow, Barbara. and yes the ever so elusive SHADOW!

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:

redrat11 wrote:
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
You forgot to add RedRat to the list.

Let it rip! You jewbasher, you!@

ahh, so you are jewish? :-o
If I were Jewish, so what?
Well this means that your (infected) we must cleanse your soul! you know! you are a deciever!

redrat11 07-15-2007 09:58 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Isn't Bruce Springsteen jewish?
your ashamed of your jewishness....

redrat11 07-15-2007 10:18 PM

I will be BANNED from all websites soon. this I take pleasure, since I know I and I alone have brought the world over 10 million hits,( good if you ask me!)(so fuck U!) that is if your part of the problem!

Shadow 07-16-2007 09:41 AM

Quote:

and yes the ever so elusive SHADOW!
I am not quite sure how to take this!

KennyWally 07-27-2007 12:08 AM

Re: Jew Bashing here... BA, Roscoe, Ozziecynic,Henry Makow, Barbara. and yes the ever so elusive SHA

oh dear...:-(

I thought there would be something worthwhile here.
Egos running amok , eh ?

well , not that there is anything of substance to feed into . but the jew bashing/blaming is a red herring. I believe they were set up to take the blame/credit for [ whatever seems to fit ]

I don't have a problem with them. I have a problem with people saying that asking legit questions [ of them or to them ] makes you this that or the other. which is only more NWO nonsense, directed by the master deceiver himself. once people understand that, the facade dissolves and you see right through the lies.

Out of the Box 08-05-2008 07:08 AM

Re: Jew Bashing here... BA, Roscoe, Ozziecynic,Henry Makow, Barbara. and yes the ever

Quote:

Originally Posted by KennyWally (Post 40595)
well , not that there is anything of substance to feed into . but the jew bashing/blaming is a red herring. I believe they were set up to take the blame/credit for [ whatever seems to fit ]

It would definitely be wrong to blame ALL Jews, but it is an undeniable fact that for centuries Jews have been over-represented in subversive movements (especially at the top of those movements) and that a part of these Jews explicitly joined those movements to harm gentile society. Anthropologist Kevin MacDonald wrote extensively on this topic.

Out of the Box 08-06-2008 01:39 AM

Re: Jew Bashing here... BA, Roscoe, Ozziecynic,Henry Makow, Barbara. and yes the ever

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 50255)
Everyone on the forum is aware that we don't blame all JEWS.

It's still important to make that distinction for the uninformed. Otherwise they'll just ignore whatever you say and accuse you of antisemitism.

Ozziecynic 08-31-2008 05:20 AM

I really couldnt care less how anti semitic you think I am dear you know nothing about me. Niether do i care for dispensationalist millenial rapture chiliasm. I am a christian however amillenialist when comes to end times predictions.There fore Jews are no more chosen than the rest of us especially if they have not even taken christs grace for salvation.:cool: