Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   North America (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   We May not Agree with the War...But, Should Support Our Troops (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5194)

BlueAngel 07-18-2007 05:27 PM

We May not Agree with the War...But, Should Support Our Troops

http://www.osotil.org/howtohelpdropoffloc.html

BlueAngel 07-18-2007 05:34 PM

Re: We May not Agree with the War...But, Should Support Our Troops

Will Springsteen be joining this "Support Our Troops" effort or is he too busy "cranking" out the product for the "musical industrial complex?"

BlueAngel 07-18-2007 07:33 PM

Supporting the troops, those who were forced into harm's way not of their own choosing; based solely on lies to further the NWO agenda does not represent supporting Bush; the Shadow Government, the rogue CIA; the Illuminati, the NWO.

To say this is why Springsteen does not involve himself with this cause is an excuse.

He does not involve himself with supporting the troops because he is too busy supporting the "musical industrial complex," an arm of the NWO agenda.

That is where his convictions lie as well as to Satan.

He said so himself!

canadianguy 08-06-2007 12:06 PM

I fully support my military seeing as i have friends in the armed forces.

Barbara 08-06-2007 11:51 PM

BAGHDAD -- "Six days ago, I was in an armed convoy driving through the McCain-safe streets of Baghdad when a non-existent rocket, made right here and not in Tehran, blasted into a truck carrying fifteen GIs. We had to stop, could not turn around because there were vehicles behind us, frantically trying to flee in all directions, and so I saw what were the shredded remains of all fifteen soldiers littering the street and smoldering. Not the sort of thing to look at, or smell, after breakfast or before lunch. There was not a word of this in our media at home and the official casualty lists, posted on the net didn't mention any of them. There are fifteen that never got reported. Fellow in the next building from me does the casualty reports for transmitting back to the States and he says they publish the names of one in ten. This has been a very bad month with over 300 known dead! That doesn't cover those with faces missing or legs up on a local roof, feeding the birds. This place has become a living hell, what with occasional snipers shooting our men inside the "really safe" Green Zone, setting off bombs in the "heavily guarded" Iraqi government compound and blowing up the hand puppet legislators at lunch, mortar rounds from the "defeated insurgents'" slamming down at all times of the day and night, and so on.

This crazy Bush 'surge 'is not working because we have had to withdraw all our troops from outlying provinces and they have been replaced with local religious crazies who shoot anything that moves. The insurgents have virtually destroyed the power grids so Baghdad gets electric power a few hours a day (at the very best); the water supply has been "interfered with" so the locals get shit-infested water from the river but we, who are Bringing Bush Democracy to the benighted heathens have our own generators and our own water, carefully filtered of shit and body parts, so we can cheerfully, and proudly, show the world how better the locals are off with our brand of vicious tyranny as opposed to Saddam's. They ought to bring Bush and Cheney over here, strip them buck naked and use them as decoys and then we'd see a rapid withdrawal for certain! And hear loud cheers as the GIs would be struggling with the locals to pick up presidential and vice presidential body parts as souvenirs."

http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2672.htm#004

Don't you just know that all the dead soldiers died smiling, knowing that so many people back homr "support the troops" from their air conditioned homes, apartments and SUVs.

Operating with 3 layers of clothing including body armor, a 40-60 pound backpack and a rifle in 130 degree heat is a lead pipe cinch, just knowing that the folks back home "support the troops."

None of the War Party gives a damn, Bush, Cheney, Guliani, Romney, Clinton, Obama, that the troops are dropping like flies from the heat as well as snipers, car bombs and road-side bombs. Their big campaign contributors in the military industrial complex are getting filthy rich while the troops' families have to go on welfare.

Go ahead, do the "feel good" thing, slap an "I Support the Troops" sticker on your vehicle, you self-deluding, chicken shit s.o.b.s.

REALLY support the troops, BRING THEM HOME NOW!

BlueAngel 08-07-2007 09:36 AM

My son is a Marine.

I do not support the war.

I support the troops.

By this, I mean that I care about them and the situation they have been placed in.

Therefore, I will send them supplies to make their LIVING HELL a little better.

I will not turn my back on them. They were forced into this war. It was not of their choosing.

I don't blame them!

I would send them a truckload of air conditioners and bottled water if I could.

You need to learn the difference between supporting the TROOPS and supporting the President's War on Terror.

BlueAngel 08-07-2007 11:02 AM

Barbara said:

"Go ahead, do the "feel good" thing, slap an "I Support the Troops" sticker on your vehicle, you self-deluding, chicken shit s.o.b.s."

------------------------------------------------

What sticker would be better:

"I Support the Troops"

or

"I Support the Troops but not the War Mongers."

If you check the link I provided, you'll see categories for donations, goods and letters.

Yes, letterss to soldiers in Iraq maybe expressing how THEY are in our prayers.

Certainly, this isn't a bad thing, is it?

Certainly, they would appreciate this, wouldn't they?

Empathy, compassion for others are assets.

Not sure, but I didn't see a category at this website for "I Support the Troops" bumper stickers.

Barbara 08-07-2007 01:39 PM

As with 99% of my posts, they are there to be read by those who visit forums to see what is being posted. I am well aware that you have a son who is a marine in Iraq, therefore my comments were not for you. I'm assuming you KNOW what those men and women who represent the "boots on the ground" are going through, but how many others in our society of warmongers do???

The whole idea of "supporting the troops" is a psyops for "sit down and shut up about the war or you are unpatriotic and hate America's soldiers." Tell me you didn't already know that, you of all people?

I make no apologies for my post, it was meant to slap silly (figuratively) those who blithely go about their lives with no thought or understanding of what is going on with their fellow human beings half a world away and buy, out of hand, the bullshit about "staying the course" so that Iraqis can enjoy the blessing of glorious democracy, which they neither want nor asked for and is a LIE of the greatest magnitude.

Fine, well and good, follow the link and send Care packages and write letters, but do it on the way to your Senator's or Congressman's office to DEMAND that they get off their bought-and-sold-out asses and bring the troops home NOW.

Surely you will agree, it is virtually impossible to open a package or read a letter if the lid has just been sealed and a flag draped over your very own aluminum shipping container for the trip home.

If you cannot appreciate that my post is in total support of the troops in a more comprehensive way without contradicting your humanitarian position, well, that will just have to be your problem, but ask yourself this - how many people, both Americans and Iraqis (men, women and children) have died in the time it has taken us to make these posts?

I, for one, have a real problem with that so I chose a heading under which to post that might be seen by those passing through, looking to feel good about their little yellow bumper stickers and who consider THAT doing their part to "support the troops." Take it for what it's worth or leave it alone.

BlueAngel 08-07-2007 02:48 PM

Comment #3 on this thread.

BlueAngel said:

Supporting the troops, those who were forced into harm's way not of their own choosing; based solely on lies to further the NWO agenda does not represent supporting Bush; the Shadow Government, the rogue CIA; the Illuminati, the NWO.

I am certain my message was clear with the comment I posted above and those that have followed.

BlueAngel 08-07-2007 03:12 PM

Perhaps, our troops would enjoy care packages from their countrymen before they're sent home in body bags!

Our soldiers join the military with dignity and honor believing they will be fighting for just cause, helping to keep America free, protecting us from foreign invasion.

Not understanding the true history of our country/world and that the REAL enemy are those who send them overseas to foreign lands to fight THEIR oil and power wars.

They are used as "killing machines" for the Military Industrial Complex.

Yes, we know this!

I don't turn my back on those who are victimized by the NWO.

Just as I was a victim and forced into a life not of my own chosing, there were those who SUPPORTED me and I, for one, SUPPORT our troops and not the "war mongers" who sent them in harm's way based on LIES and for their own agenda.

I'm sure, by this time, anyone who visits this site is familiar with my postings and opinions regarding the criminals who occupy the White House.