Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Announcements and Site News (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   To the Administration (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5207)

BlueAngel 07-27-2007 12:55 PM

To the Administration

Unless the disgusting pictures that were posted on various threads on this site are to serve some legitimate purpose, is it not possible for you to remove them?

They are quite distasteful.

Thank you,
BlueAngel

redrat11 07-27-2007 08:32 PM

Re: To the Administration

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Unless the disgusting pictures that were posted on various threads on this site are to serve some legitimate purpose, is it not possible for you to remove them?

They are quite distasteful.

Thank you,
BlueAngel
that's a good notation BA, I suspect the administrator (Makow) is either...

1. A hard core libertarian, who believes in absolute free speech (regardless of the filth)

2. On vacation somewhere.

3. does'nt care about the upkeep of this site anymore.

4. probably does'nt know how to remove the filth from this site.

5. or has just given up on cleaning this site up, as not much traffic passes by here anymore.

In my opinion, if this were my website, I would not waste a day thinking about whether erasing those filthy pics, they'd be gone in a second.

and I would pay some IT person (internet geek, cost of about 100 dollars) to clean and fix this website so no-one could post any pics anymore, at least without some filter if possible, are you reading this Makow? you have thousands of readers who like your website, who often stray here, what would they think?

Hint-Hint Makow...do it! :-?

BlueAngel 07-27-2007 09:52 PM

Free Speech at ClubConspiracy. What a concept.

Strange how the pictures posted by THEM disappeared.

I assume THEM wanted to cover their tracks. Afterall, they did make an opening statement about mind control and the coming events of this year.

How 'bout the picture posted by RedRat with a lady pushing a baby carriage and the words "BlueAngel" scrawled above her. I think IGWT and Cold's name appeared in that one, too.

That one seems to have disappeared, as well.

I would suggest that it wasn't due to administration at ClubConspiracy.

They were removed by the person(s) who posted them.

I wonder why.

BlueAngel 07-27-2007 09:55 PM

Yes, Makow does have thousands of readers. That's the point.

They read.

That's what it's all about.

Information, information, information.

Knowledge, knowledge, knowledge.

They don't spend 24/7 arguing about politics like children in a playground.

Intellectuals.

Those who stray here and want to CHAT usually have another agenda.

redrat11 07-27-2007 10:37 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:

sort of like yourself sometimes. :-o

BlueAngel 07-28-2007 08:02 AM

Quote:

redrat11 wrote:
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:

sort of like yourself sometimes. :-o
As is obvious, I don't stray here. I'm HERE! Also obvious is that others attempt to engage me in chat and I sometimes appease them if I feel the outcome will be to my benefit.

KennyWally 07-28-2007 03:21 PM

since there is some dialog here

out of the 1400 members how may are active? [ 12 maybe ? ] just a guess.

sounds like I missed alot of history here.

and I was annoyed by the excessive vulgar pix as well, but

I thought a limit of 1 pic would make their point, even if the poster was just being an obnoxious turd.

BlueAngel 07-28-2007 07:16 PM

Quote:

KennyWally wrote:
since there is some dialog here

out of the 1400 members how may are active? [ 12 maybe ? ] just a guess.

sounds like I missed alot of history here.

and I was annoyed by the excessive vulgar pix as well, but

I thought a limit of 1 pic would make their point, even if the poster was just being an obnoxious turd.
It depends on your definition of active.
If you mean posting 24/7/365 like over at Springsteen's unofficial site where, apparently, those cretins don't have meaningful employment, that's not what this forum is about. This is more of a place to post information and not so much of a place where people CHAT 24/7/365 like over at Backstreets.com.

Don't know why you think you missed out on something such as history here with the amount of members, but you haven't. Like I said, it's not a lovefest, or a place to bond. It's a place to post knowledge/intelligence; exchange ideas and information about the NWO, conspiracies, etc.

So, what point do you think the poster who posted the pictures was trying to make?

KennyWally 07-28-2007 11:06 PM

blue angel said;

" So, what point do you think the poster who posted the pictures was trying to make? "

pretty obvious, he strongly disagreed with the subject. and a dialog about it was out of the question.

I forgot which thread it was...I just kinda bumped into it and moved on.