Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Ron Paul Watch... (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5239)

redrat11 08-03-2007 06:28 PM

Ron Paul Watch...

Ron Paul Watch

Is Ron Paul a phony? (zionist stooge?) :-?

Why would a SENIOR MEMBER OF CONGRESS issue such a proposal? knowing full well AL-Queda is a U.S. Government creation?

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c110:H.R.3216:

http://www.iamthewitness.com/index.html

BlueAngel 08-03-2007 07:52 PM

Re: Ron Paul Watch...

He's playing both sides of the fence like they all do.

Nothing knew!

redrat11 08-03-2007 10:47 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
He's playing both sides of the fence like they all do.

Nothing knew!
Maybe, maybe not...

http://youtube.com/profile?user=RonPaul2008dotcom

either way, can anyone repair the damage done to America, besides GOD?

Barbara 08-04-2007 05:55 AM

If either of you two seriously think Ron Paul is a Zionist (or any body else's) stooge, let me be the first to suggest that you GET REAL.

Obviously, something you are eating, drinking or smoking is affecting your brain.

Now is not the time to wimp out and hedge your bets. Get informed and TAKE A STAND. Either you believe in freedom and individual liberty or you don't.

Remember this:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

The MSM has done a helluva job of ignoring Ron Paul, then they laughed at him and his Constitutional stand on EVERYTHING, along with his legions of grass-roots supporters, who continue to increase on a daily basis. Their toady, Stephanopolis, was rude to Ron's face by laughing and telling him "It's not going to happen," meaning Ron being elected president.

They are gearing up for the next to the last phase where they fight him using every underhanded, lying, mendacious means at their disposal to discredit him. Money and influence will buy a bunch of liars. They plan to keep him busy putting out their "brush fires" so he can't keep getting the word out.

Ron Paul has been in the public eye for over 30 years with never so much as a breath of scandal. If there was anything they could have used they would have kept him out of Congress; in Texas, they threw money to his opponents, redistricted him, everything they could come up with and FAILED.

For two posters who have a reputation for being against the NWO, mind control, etc., I am saddened to see you join their forces by insinuating that Ron Paul could possibly be a Zionist stooge. Shame on both of you.

If you're not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Nothing you have offered is any kind of proof to back up your insinuating "question." Is that the best you can do?

You have seriously lowered yourselves and your veracity in my eyes. Henceforth, I will cease to consider your posts as anything other than unprincipled verbiage.

BlueAngel 08-04-2007 07:43 AM

I think Dr. Makow should weigh in with his opinion of Ron Paul or an article on his website, at least.

redrat11 08-04-2007 11:37 AM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
I think Dr. Makow should weigh in with his opinion of Ron Paul or an article on his website, at least.
Apparently you need someone do your thinking for yourself.... :-?

redrat11 08-04-2007 11:46 AM

Quote:

Barbara wrote:
If either of you two seriously think Ron Paul is a Zionist (or any body else's) stooge, let me be the first to suggest that you GET REAL.

Obviously, something you are eating, drinking or smoking is affecting your brain.

Now is not the time to wimp out and hedge your bets. Get informed and TAKE A STAND. Either you believe in freedom and individual liberty or you don't.

Remember this:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

The MSM has done a helluva job of ignoring Ron Paul, then they laughed at him and his Constitutional stand on EVERYTHING, along with his legions of grass-roots supporters, who continue to increase on a daily basis. Their toady, Stephanopolis, was rude to Ron's face by laughing and telling him "It's not going to happen," meaning Ron being elected president.

They are gearing up for the next to the last phase where they fight him using every underhanded, lying, mendacious means at their disposal to discredit him. Money and influence will buy a bunch of liars. They plan to keep him busy putting out their "brush fires" so he can't keep getting the word out.

Ron Paul has been in the public eye for over 30 years with never so much as a breath of scandal. If there was anything they could have used they would have kept him out of Congress; in Texas, they threw money to his opponents, redistricted him, everything they could come up with and FAILED.

For two posters who have a reputation for being against the NWO, mind control, etc., I am saddened to see you join their forces by insinuating that Ron Paul could possibly be a Zionist stooge. Shame on both of you.

If you're not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Nothing you have offered is any kind of proof to back up your insinuating "question." Is that the best you can do?

You have seriously lowered yourselves and your veracity in my eyes. Henceforth, I will cease to consider your posts as anything other than unprincipled verbiage.

Apparently you did'nt read my post on RON PAUL, I provided a BILL that he proposed to GEORGE BUSH, that called for the assasination or capture of BIN LADEN (A known CIA ASSET) and U.S. government creation (along with Al-Queda) by private militia, NOW TELL ME BARBARA, AGAIN I ASK, WHAT WOULD A SENIOR U.S. CONGRESSPERSON WITH VAST KNOWLEDGE ABOUT INNER-GOVERNMENT WORKINGS BE PROPOSING SUCH A RIDICULOUS BILL?

YOU CAN BRING AND SHOW ME ALL HIS GREAT CONSERVATIVE/LIBERTARIAN RECORD, THE FACT REMAINS OPEN ON HIS REAL INTENTIONS, I BET YOU POLITICAL HACKS DON'T EVEN REALIZE HE'S A FREE-TRADER DID YOU?

redrat11 08-04-2007 12:02 PM

My apoligies to the Ron Paul supporters out there, I'm simply making a point of understanding the current political situation here,I believe not even Ron Paul could fix the enormous problems we face, even if GOD willing they let him win, can't you realize that it's his responsibility to fill thousands of government positions, I sincerly hope you can all forgive me for my viewpoints on Ron Paul, I just am a believer in GOD of the Christian faith, not any humans, peace be with all.

Barbara 08-04-2007 03:18 PM

There was once a "God-fearing" Christian man who was caught in a flood. He managed to make it to the roof of his house where he sat and prayed for God to save him.

Shortly, a motorboat came by and the man at the helm said, "Jump in, I'll take you to safety." "No, thank you," came the reply, "I'm waiting for God to save me."

A little later a helicopter hovered over his house and a rope ladder was thrown down so he could climb up. The man waved them off, yelling "I'm waiting for God to save me."

The waters continued to rise, his house was swept away and he drowned.

On reaching the "pearly gates," the man questioned Saint Peter saying, "I've been a Christian all my life and believed there was nothing that God could not do, so why did he not save me when the flood came?"

Saint Peter replied, "What's your problem, he sent you a motor boat and a helicopter."

If we wind up with a cross-dressing mobster like Guliani, a lobbyist phony like Thompson or a Hillary, don't blame God, he sent you Ron Paul.

Real, honest free trade, a concept whose time has come.

As far as filling all those thousands of positions, haven't you heard? Ron Paul would work to abolish all those un-Constitutional departments and agencies, forcing tens of thousands of bureaucrats into the unemployment lines where they would have to find REAL jobs and actually WORK for a change.

Imagine, if you can, being free of the IRS, BATF, Federal Reserve, Dept. of Education, Homeland Security - the list goes on and on.

Unless we are a nation seriously suffering from Stockholm Syndrome, there is only one logical choice in 2008, RON PAUL.

Get informed and join the REVOLUTION.

redrat11 08-04-2007 04:17 PM

Quote:

Barbara wrote:

If we wind up with a cross-dressing mobster like Guliani, a lobbyist phony like Thompson or a Hillary, don't blame God, he sent you Ron Paul.

Real, honest free trade, a concept whose time has come.

As far as filling all those thousands of positions, haven't you heard? Ron Paul would work to abolish all those un-Constitutional departments and agencies, forcing tens of thousands of bureaucrats into the unemployment lines where they would have to find REAL jobs and actually WORK for a change.

Imagine, if you can, being free of the IRS, BATF, Federal Reserve, Dept. of Education, Homeland Security - the list goes on and on.

Unless we are a nation seriously suffering from Stockholm Syndrome, there is only one logical choice in 2008, RON PAUL.

Get informed and join the REVOLUTION.
Great post Barbara, Maybe, just Maybe, God has sent us Ron Paul, there is absolutely no excuse for people not to vote for him, unless your a braindead Democrat or Republican, (I wonder why R.Paul does'nt drop the GOP altogether and register independent?) I'll certainly tell everyone I know to vote R. Paul. :-) But I reserve my criticism on his WAR ON TERROR BILL... by the way, which you have not answered my question on the first post here, maybe I'm going to e-mail him directly R. Paul that is .