Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   FreeThinkers... Post Your Stuff!!!!!!! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5259)

redrat11 08-11-2007 03:40 AM

FreeThinkers... Post Your Stuff!!!!!!!

LOOK! IT'S ALL OVER! THE INTERNET FREEDOM IS OVER! LET'S NOT GO CRAZY, MAYBE, JUST, MAYBE....

redrat11 08-11-2007 03:48 AM

Re: FreeThinkers... Post Your Stuff!!!!!!!

MY God in heaven, where Am, I?

Just kidding,,, I'm always in control....

Actually, there is nothing believers can't be worried about! Ta, TAH...../.... ;-)

redrat11 08-11-2007 04:15 AM

I't's unreal, first, the jews, destroy your business, then your bank accounts diasappear, then they assume they rule the territory,

my god has nothing changed in 1500 years???????

:-o

redrat11 08-11-2007 07:56 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
If they're free thinkers, why do they need to you direct and begin a thread for them?

Doesn't seem free to me.

Seems somewhat controlling!
Look lady, bug off! you really have no idea what your talking about.

redrat11 08-11-2007 08:24 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
If they're free thinkers, they don't need you to think for them.

Normally, I would say you and your kind can do this 888 however since I'm a genteleman, I say Bug Off! If people want to think for themselves they can. period! now mind your own business!

redrat11 08-11-2007 09:01 PM

Notice...

How BA seeks to squash any rebellion, or any sense of rebellion against the PTB! Who is she protecting????? How much is her governemnt pension?????

redrat11 08-12-2007 12:53 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
You start a thread inviting free thinkers to post on it, which I am, and then attempt to defame their character when they do.

Go figure, RedRat11.
Notice Here

BA now refers to me as Redrat11, my original and only name on the internet, she used to call me redrat, most likely she thinks I have multiple personalities like she does.

redrat11 08-12-2007 12:57 PM

free thinkers no longer exist.

redrat11 08-12-2007 01:27 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:

redrat11 wrote:
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
You start a thread inviting free thinkers to post on it, which I am, and then attempt to defame their character when they do.

Go figure, RedRat11.
Notice Here

BA now refers to me as Redrat11, my original and only name on the internet, she used to call me redrat, most likely she thinks I have multiple personalities like she does.
NOTICE HERE

RedRat now refers to me as BA, my original and only name on this site. He used to call me BlueAngel. Most likely he thinks I have multiple personalities like he does.
I'm the only "free-thinker" on the planet. your a internet stalker, you wish to see me finished, don't you?