Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   The effects of the NWO (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Thoughts on J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5309)

BlueAngel 08-19-2007 02:05 PM

Thoughts on J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter

Any?

BlueAngel 08-19-2007 02:08 PM

Re: Thoughts on J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter

Thought:

Starving writer turned scribbled notes into a very lucrative and popular fiction series of books and movies based on "wizardry."

redrat11 08-19-2007 02:35 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Any?

She is evil, Period. How's that?

BlueAngel 08-19-2007 02:41 PM

Quote:

redrat11 wrote:
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Any?

She is evil like yourself, her writings are nothing more than Satanic Garbage. Harry Potter is the Devil.
Thanks for adding such a mature response.

redrat11 08-19-2007 02:49 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:

redrat11 wrote:
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Any?

She is evil like yourself, her writings are nothing more than Satanic Garbage. Harry Potter is the Devil.

That is a Mature response, How else am I supposed to make my opinion, Am I required to bow down before you and write as if I Think her writings are great? J.K. or whatever her real name is not a great writer, her Billions of dollars were created by the Satanic Families of the NWO, one day people will see that there is a connection to the Harry Potter series, and this evil world we live in.

redrat11 08-19-2007 03:03 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:

redrat11 wrote:
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Any?

I edited that reply, it is now more mature just for you my Lady.

BlueAngel 08-19-2007 03:09 PM

RedRat:

"That is a Mature response, How else am I supposed to make my opinion, Am I required to bow down before you and write as if I Think her writings are great? J.K. or whatever her real name is not a great writer, her Billions of dollars were created by the Satanic Families of the NWO, one day people will see that there is a connection to the Harry Potter series, and this evil world we live in."

--------------------------------------------

The thread is about the Harry Potter series and JK Rowling.

It isn't about your opinion of me.

Everyone who reads this site understands that you think I'm evil.

I write about the NWO and mind control amongst other topics.

THAT which is PURE EVIL!

Why you surmise that writing about the EVIL that was perpetrated upon me by the very EVIL people you "pretend" to detest, renders me EVIL in your opinion, is beyond me.

I have my thoughts on that matter, as I'm sure you know.

However, one man's opinion does not a consensus make.

You have hijacked a tread, again!

If you want to bow down before me that would be difficult as I am here and you are there.

I require no bowing down at my feet like some people do.

I did not indicate my opinion about JK Rowling and/or Harry Potter as great.

Have a wonderful life, RedRat!

redrat11 08-19-2007 03:16 PM

yes maam, your the best. please continue to write about the Mind Control within the Music Industry, I support your efforts to inform us. although It may not seem that way, i understand your point of view, it's when you think I'm someone else, where we have a concern. Good Day.

BlueAngel 08-19-2007 06:22 PM

Quote:

redrat11 wrote:
yes maam, your the best. please continue to write about the Mind Control within the Music Industry, I support your efforts to inform us. although It may not seem that way, i understand your point of view, it's when you think I'm someone else, where we have a concern. Good Day.
It was you who pronounced that you were Bruce Springsteen.

You know this and I know this and so does everyone else who reads this site.

I have never referred to you as anyone other than your username, RedRat.

So, why are you lying?

redrat11 08-19-2007 06:33 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:

redrat11 wrote:
It was you who pronounced that you were Bruce Springsteen.

You know this and I know this and so does everyone else who reads this site.

I have never referred to you as anyone other than your username, RedRat.

So, why are you lying?
Ok BA, Will you, or can you accept my apology? I will try to be more considerate toward you in the future, If I caused you agitation, or anger, then I'm sorry. However you think about my postings is fine with me.