Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   The effects of the NWO (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Thoughts on J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5309)

BlueAngel 08-19-2007 01:05 PM

Thoughts on J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter

??

redrat11 08-19-2007 01:35 PM

Re: Thoughts on J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Any?

She is evil, Period. How's that?

redrat11 08-19-2007 01:49 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:

redrat11 wrote:
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Any?

She is evil like yourself, her writings are nothing more than Satanic Garbage. Harry Potter is the Devil.
Thanks for adding such a mature response.

That is a Mature response, How else am I supposed to make my opinion, Am I required to bow down before you and write as if I Think her writings are great? J.K. or whatever her real name is not a great writer, her Billions of dollars were created by the Satanic Families of the NWO, one day people will see that there is a connection to the Harry Potter series, and this evil world we live in.

redrat11 08-19-2007 02:03 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:

redrat11 wrote:
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Any?

She is evil like yourself, her writings are nothing more than Satanic Garbage. Harry Potter is the Devil.
Thanks for adding such a mature response.

I edited that reply, it is now more mature just for you my Lady.

redrat11 08-19-2007 02:16 PM

yes maam, your the best. please continue to write about the Mind Control within the Music Industry, I support your efforts to inform us. although It may not seem that way, i understand your point of view, it's when you think I'm someone else, where we have a concern. Good Day.

redrat11 08-19-2007 05:33 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:

redrat11 wrote:
yes maam, your the best. please continue to write about the Mind Control within the Music Industry, I support your efforts to inform us. although It may not seem that way, i understand your point of view, it's when you think I'm someone else, where we have a concern. Good Day.
It was you who pronounced that you were Bruce Springsteen.

You know this and I know this and so does everyone else who reads this site.

I have never referred to you as anyone other than your username, RedRat.

So, why are you lying?
Ok BA, Will you, or can you accept my apology? I will try to be more considerate toward you in the future, If I caused you agitation, or anger, then I'm sorry. However you think about my postings is fine with me.

KennyWally 08-25-2007 10:42 PM

"Thoughts on J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter

Any?"

just like BA said , it's satanic. it's brainwashing.

and the dumb uninformed moms are gobbling it up and feeding it to the poor kids like the "sheeple" are expected to. they have no idea what they bought into, nor what the ugly outcome will be.

redrat11 08-26-2007 12:06 PM

Quote:

KennyWally wrote:
"Thoughts on J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter

Any?"

just like BA said , it's satanic. it's brainwashing.

and the dumb uninformed moms are gobbling it up and feeding it to the poor kids like the "sheeple" are expected to. they have no idea what they bought into, nor what the ugly outcome will be.
What will the outcome be? Probably more "goth" kids roaming around like zombies. And BA did'nt say it was satanic, I did.

KennyWally 09-01-2007 07:24 PM

redrat said;

"What will the outcome be? Probably more "goth" kids roaming around like zombies. And BA did'nt say it was satanic, I did."

yeah , more goth , but more dopes buying into satan , disguised as wizardry.

this is a spiritual war. I'd say that jk was a conduit for demons , she probably channeled the books and I'll bet don't even know it.

and ok on the satanic quote , sorry.

redrat11 10-21-2007 03:40 PM

Quote:

redrat11 wrote:
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:

redrat11 wrote:
It was you who pronounced that you were Bruce Springsteen.

You know this and I know this and so does everyone else who reads this site.

I have never referred to you as anyone other than your username, RedRat.

So, why are you lying?
Ok BA, Will you, or can you accept my apology? I will try to be more considerate toward you in the future, If I caused you agitation, or anger, then I'm sorry. However you think about my postings is fine with me.

YOU SEE BA, I'm always right, you and the NWO are wrong. She always was a SATANIC BITCH.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=3755544&page=1