Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   9/11 or Princess Diana? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5319)

filthyfear 08-22-2007 12:11 PM

9/11 or Princess Diana?

Which conspiracy theory has more legs, 9/11 being an inside job or the US having involvement in the assassination of Princes Diana?

BlueAngel 08-22-2007 12:14 PM

Re: 9/11 or Princess Diana?

They both have legs on which to stand as conspiracies.

Therefore, it doesn't matter which one has the most legs.

A conspiracy is a conspiracy is a conspiracy.

What do you think, filthyfear?

filthyfear 08-23-2007 02:18 PM

I do see your point. By my question I think I meant which one has more potential to keep growing in regards to controversy and conspiracies.

I would think 9/11 but lately I have seen so much coverage on Princess Diana like on NBC, some documentary on TLC or discovery channel and there's also something about a lifetime documentary about her death/conspiracy.

Meanwhile, I haven't heard so much regarding 9/11.

BlueAngel 08-23-2007 05:48 PM

I would say that Princess Diana's death shook people almost in the same way when Elvis and John Lennon were either killed or died.

Probably because it was more personal. You felt a connection to these personalities. They moved you in some way or another.

It's easier to believe in a conspiracy against one individual's death rather than to accept a conspiracy against thousands as in the tower especially with the disaster that occurred.

That would mean your government is corrupt and in accepting this reality, everything you knew, everything you thought you knew, the illusion you have been living from cradle to grave is now null and void.

It's a frightening concept for some, so better to continue to live the lie.

If you can't look to your leaders to protect you, society, America, who then can you look to?

It's a frightening concept for some, so better to continue to live the lie.

As far as the towers, I think it's difficult for people to believe that our own government was a part of this atrocity because most have no clue as to the truth about the powers that be, the banksters, the Mafia, the CIA, the Mossad, the Illuminati, etc., etc.

The truth about America, our history, the world has been hidden for so long

I wrote about this on the MKULTRA thread started by JIMBO some time ago.

When you look to your government to protect you, you don't want to believe that they are a part of a group of men/women who want to destroy America, society, etc.

Besides, most people just go about their business thinking those who write about this are just conspiracy nuts!

That's what they've been told.

Just as they've been told that anyone, as myself, who recalls ritual satanic abuse, incarcerated in a mind control program with CIA involvement is either (1) having false memories or (2) paranoid.

When the CIA is out to get you, being paranoid to a certain degree is a by-product.

When the government abuses children in mind control programs and you've learned from a very young age not to trust the government; your government betrayed you, a certain degree of caution and/or paranoia is a by-product.

filthyfear 08-24-2007 11:39 AM

BlueAngel... great post!

Princess Diana's death did shake people the same way when Elvis and John Lennon passed.

That Lifetime documentary I was talking about is airing on Saturday at 9. The preview looks pretty good and I think it would give a lot more insight into the conspiracy for those of you who are unfamiliar with it.

BlueAngel 08-24-2007 10:08 PM

Thanks, FF, I'll look for it.

Dekieon 10-14-2007 11:05 PM

Everytime something happens on the news now, such as the new Diana stuff going on in the media. I get the impression that my attention is trying to be redirected from something else, something more important.

Ex. when 9/11 happened, the focus was on gotta get revenge on Osama Bin Landen fro what he did. Yet the attention should have focused on the fact that the proof of Osama having done this, hasn't ever been released. The focus should have been on the crazy laws being passed quickly to take peoples rights away. The focus should have been on the US government positioning themselves as dictators.

Now when the Diana thing came back up on the news. I have to ask, what else is going on that is not being discussed in the news, or if it is reported, it is a little tiny blurb on some page near the back of the news paper. Such as a rise in police brutality reports, the fact the people from the US (who are known to be involved with the 9/11 truth movement) are being blocked by the border when they try to come to Canada. The fact the the economy in the US is about to crumble, and it seems to be deliberate.

Just a thought.... Now discuss.... :-)

The Dark Knite 07-09-2011 02:52 AM

My heart tells me that the British Establishment is involved than the US, what has the US gained in the death?

Anyway, I haven't decided yet:confused: