Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (
-   The effects of the NWO (

BlueAngel 09-21-2007 10:54 AM

Columbine Fallout

George_Bush 09-21-2007 11:20 AM

Rachael Lampa -- We Will Always Remember

On a day like any other,
We never knew how much our world would change.
In one moment of madness,
We knew our lives could never be the same.

Though today our hearts are breaking,
And time is standing still;
Well face this day together
Knowing that our hope is real.

We will always remember
The love that youve shared.
Youve touched our lives.
We will never forget you...
Your memry will always survive.

So today we light a candle
To overcome the darkness and the fear...
Sending light into the shadows,
And breaking through the sadness and the tears.

As the light grows slowly brighter
And is passed from friend to friend,
Well hold onto to treasured moments,
And our love will never end.

We will always remember
Youve touched our lives.
We will never forget you...
Your memory will always survive.

The wind whips through the flowers;
The tender petals fall.
But raging storms cannot erase
The beauty we recall.

Though broken hearts are left behind...
Feel like theyll never mend,
Hold tight to hope, sweet Columbine,
For you shall bloom again!

We will always remember (well always remember)
Youve touched our lives. (Youve touched our lives!)
We will never forget you (never forget you), (never)
Your memry will always survive (oh, yeah oh-oh!).

(You touched our lives.)
We will always remember (always remember)
Youve touched our lives.... (Youve touched our lives!)
We will never forget you (forget you),
Your memry will always survive (survive, always).

Your memry will always survive.
Survive (mmm-hmm) survive (oh, yeah) survive (ooh) survive (ooh-hoo-ooh) Ooh-ooh ooh.... (survive)
Youve touched our lives

KennyWally 04-03-2008 11:09 PM

I don't know how they're doing it, but there are just too many of these to believe they are all "natural events"!

evanlong 12-30-2008 12:25 PM

Here's a link to a lot of information about the Columbine attack, in video form (with documentation):

Evan Long - "The Columbine Cause"

Copy for the video:
Evan Long - "The Columbine Cause: An Examination of the April 20, 1999 Attack on Columbine High School" 88 minutes, color.

How many shots? How many shooters? Was it really a surprise?

Many witnesses to the attack reported other Columbine High School students in the trench coat group with Harris and Klebold as shooters. They even named them: Chris Morris, Robert Perry and others. Several named an adult as a shooter in the science halls while police mysteriously waited for hours to enter the school.

Based on the now-public domain government files related to the official "investigation" of the crime.

evanlong 12-30-2008 05:02 PM

Could these school shootings be the pre-requisite that is needed in order to arm our teachers? [...] If this is an operation to arm our teachers, what is it that they ultimately hope to achieve? With 911, it was the Patriot Act and other restrictions on our freedoms, so, what is it that would negatively affect the citizens of this country if there is a law passed to arm our teachers? I'm not sure about you, but I wouldn't want my child in a school with teachers who are in possession of loaded guns.
It seems to me like the tendency is more to use the shooting as a justification to disarm, not arm, "the public", and then fortify the state against us. You might see more armed guards on campus (the "security" officer at CHS last worked at a prison before manning those school grounds) but I'm not sure about the teachers. Check out the Port Arthur and Dunblane shootings for more on the anti-gun thread as well here and here.

THEY know there are copy cats out there; so all they had to do was orchestrate one school shooting and THEY knew there would be more to follow. Monkey see, monkey do.
I'd say it's valid to guess that the shooting was intended to be a trigger, given the way the media rubbed it in our faces. Was the nonverbal message here, "Hey kids, feeling bullied? Shoot someone!" More specifically, it might also have been a trigger for hypnotically or otherwise programmed shooters, if, indeed, there is such a thing, to "activate". The shooter in Georgia a few weeks after Columbine, for example, was talked out of shooting himself at the end of his rampage and when asked why he attacked the school, reportedly replied, "I did this because, well, I'm not sure. Ever since the shooting at Columbine in Colorado all I've been able to think about is doing this".

Grim 04-10-2010 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by KennyWally (Post 47887)
I don't know how they're doing it, but there are just too many of these to believe they are all "natural events"!

Actually I believe most are.

I was in their shoes at one point in my life. (never went though with it!)

All it takes is ignorent people harassing a frail minded person.

Someone who is mentally drained to the ongoing teasing, family problems, other personal things, or all the above as a whole.

The only shooting I find suspicious was the one at that Military base.

jane doe 04-10-2010 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by Grim (Post 66327)

The only shooting I find suspicious was the one at that Military base.

Just proved American Military are mind controlled. The soldiers should have been able to can the jihad bastard at the first danger sign which was revealed much earlier in reports.

Grim 04-10-2010 09:03 AM

And they didn't which, in it self, is suspicious.

evanlong 04-10-2010 11:56 AM

A primary thread to look for in the mass shootings is that the lion's share of the official focus is placed on a mind-controlled (feeble or frail minded, abused/harassed, drugged, etc.) patsy while a larger operation, the "real operation," plays out with the patsy's mythology as its cover. What this generally translates to is significant witness reports of other shooters and/or a framework in which the patsy's sometimes outlandish behavior ahead of time (the establishment of a "legend," e. g. Tim McVeigh's distribution of The Turner Diaries, Lee Harvey Oswald's supposed Marxism) is known to authorities but specially protected by those on the inside with an allegiance to the syndicate which is ultimately responsible for the attack. (This allegiance may be overt and consciously conspiratorial or more of an unspoken or cultural directive.)

In the case of the Columbine shootings, this would translate to Eric Harris' widespread Jekyll-and-Hyde reputation as a nice guy/psycho among his classmates and school disciplinary staff and the many independently corroborated witness reports of up to about 10 shooters, including several similar "known psychoes" in the trench coat group Harris and Klebold were on the fringes of. These other individuals were named by name in a significant number of instances. There also seems to be at least a third tier to the Columbine attack in which at least one adult was reported as a shooter.

"The Columbine Cause"

Other ones to check out include Port Arthur (Tasmania 1996):

A Question of Guilt: The Massacre at Port Arthur Video - sevenload

and Dunblane (UK 1996):

"Dunblane Unburied"

The Fort Hood shooting (Texas 2009) was, indeed, very suspicious as well. It more or less follows the pattern discussed above to a tee:

Fort Hood Shooting, Killeen, Texas, 5 November 2009 - OTHER STUFF - ODDS AND ENDS - Echoes of Columbine - Message Board Yuku

superted 04-15-2010 02:20 AM

There seems a very simple answer to this, just ban guns.

There's a very very very simple way to see if this would work, check out countries with very strict gun laws, such as the UK, then check their levels of crazy kids shooting up the place. I think you'll be unsurprised, or maybe surprised :-S, at the correlation.