Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Social Engineering (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   MORE BLACK ON WHITE (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5446)

roscoe 09-24-2007 11:21 AM

MORE BLACK ON WHITE
 
http://www.wavy.com/global/story.asp?s=7117439

roscoe 09-24-2007 06:52 PM

Re: MORE BLACK ON WHITE
 
There is more!

http://whitereference.blogspot.com

This attack was in Virginia and could be retaliation for the West Virginia 6

roscoe 09-25-2007 07:16 PM

Re: MORE BLACK ON WHITE
 
Here we go again.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1856076

redrat11 09-26-2007 06:00 PM

Re: MORE BLACK ON WHITE
 
If there is a national data-base of BLACK ON WHITE CRIME, it would scare the living crap out of White Liberals (pansies) unfortunately, after all the MASS-BLACK BRAINWASHING due to Movies, Music and Sports, and all the WHITE-SHAME brainwashing (slavery, economic dominance,) the masses are now at a point of such anger and hatred that I've never seen in my life, add all the ILLEGALS and you have the perfect storm rising.

BlueAngel 09-26-2007 07:12 PM

Re: MORE BLACK ON WHITE
 
So, are we saying this could be retalitation for Jena?

Seems strange though because in the one case, the young girl was home alone in a desolate area and it appeared to be a robbery and murder.

Could it be that as long as we have Sharpton, Jackson and their posse protesting the innocence of black on white crime and that prosecution of same is unjust, retaliation is the backlash because, basically, this is the message they are sending.

You were justified in your actions.

BlueAngel 09-26-2007 07:16 PM

Re: MORE BLACK ON WHITE
 
Blanco: No challenge of 'Jena 6' ruling By DOUG SIMPSON, Associated Press Writer
35 minutes ago

September 26, 2007

BATON ROUGE, La. - Louisiana Gov. Kathleen Blanco said Wednesday that the prosecutor in one of the so-called "Jena 6" cases has decided not to challenge an appellate ruling that sends the case to juvenile court.

LaSalle Parish District Attorney Reed Walters had earlier said he would appeal the state appeals court's decision that 17-year-old Mychal Bell's second-degree battery conviction be set aside. The court ruled that Bell could not be tried as an adult.

Blanco said she had spoken with Walters and asked him to reconsider pushing to keep the case in the adult courts system. She said Walters contacted her Wednesday to say he had decided not to appeal the ruling.

"I want to thank him for this decision he has made," Blanco said.

Bell, who remains behind bars, was one of six Jena High School teens arrested after a December attack on a white student, Justin Barker. Five of the six teens initially were charged with attempted second-degree murder, though charges for four of them, including Bell, were later reduced. One teen hasn't been arraigned, and the case of the sixth, handled as a juvenile, is sealed.

Blanco made her announcement at a news conference with activists Martin Luther King III and the Rev. Al Sharpton. Sharpton said he hopes a bond will be set low enough to allow for Bell's release, and he thanked Blanco for getting involved in the matter.

"I want to congratulate her for showing leadership," Sharpton said. "And I want to congratulate the district attorney for good judgment."

Blanco said Walters gave her permission to announce his decision, and that he planned to discuss his decision publicly on Thursday. A phone call placed at Walters' home went unanswered Wednesday.

The case brought more than 20,000 protesters to the central Louisiana town of Jena last week in a marched that harkened back to the demonstrations of the 1950s and '60s.

Critics accuse local officials of prosecuting blacks more harshly than whites. They note that no charges were filed against three white teens suspended from the high school for allegedly hanging nooses in a tree on campus an incident that was followed by fights between blacks and whites, including the attack on Barker.

Walters has condemned the noose incident calling it "abhorrent and stupid" in a New York Times op-ed piece Thursday but said the act broke no Louisiana law.

In the article, Walters defended the aggravated second-degree battery counts most of those charged in the attack on Barker now face. He said Barker was "blindsided," knocked unconscious and kicked by at least six people, and would have faced "severe injury or death" had another student not intervened.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.